Close
    Photos
    View albums

Question Newbie on Site and Newbie on Phen

Hello,
    I just joined your site and I also just went to the Diet Clinic here were I live and got my 1st bottle of Phentermine. I found out about this pill from an inlaw and since she had great success I thought I would try them.

Im just getting starting so if anyone can guide me or give me some advice about were to start I would appreciate it. Ive just bought a Treadmill which I will pick up tomorrow so im excited about that. If anyone can offer me any tips adn or tricks all help is appreciated.

Ive tried many different diet pills and they all seem to fail and I really want to lose weight.I have a sit down job and get very little exercise so im hoping the Treadmill will get me going. Hope to get to know some of you.

Thanks
    Tizz

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

You and I both Tizz, this is day 2 for me... so far nothing else has worked for meso i'm hoping this is it...Good luck and keep us posted on the progress
    .:Mandy:.

Photos
    View albums

Thanks for the reply and good luck to you as well. I haven't started taking them yet but will in the next few days.Ive been doing alot of reading on here to see what kinds of side effects people are having if any at all. After i get started on them and see how I do I may see if I can get my reg doctor to prescribe them otherwise there $60.00 a month through the Diet clinic Dr.

Thanks for the reply,I was hoping I would get more replies .
    ~Tizz~

Started Phen-(5/27/08)
    Starting Weight 234.6

(6/3/08) CW 229.6
    (7/16/08) CW 224.6

(6/3/08) 1st Week on Phen (Weighed) ** Lost 5 Pounds **
    (7/16/08) (Weighed) ** Lost 5 Pounds **
    (7/21/08)TOM

Goal Weight 145

Banned
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Tizz View Post
    Thanks for the reply and good luck to you as well. I haven't started taking them yet but will in the next few days.Ive been doing alot of reading on here to see what kinds of side effects people are having if any at all. After i get started on them and see how I do I may see if I can get my reg doctor to prescribe them otherwise there $60.00 a month through the Diet clinic Dr.

Thanks for the reply,I was hoping I would get more replies .
    Hi and Welcome,drink lots of water,try and eat at least 1000-1200 calories a day and excercise when you can.

Photos
    View albums

So can anyone tell me if I need to start off taking the full dosage or only start with a half of pill?Ive read on here were some people were getting sick to there stomach etc. I was told to take it on an empty stomach and not until 10am,By 10am I will be starving so Im wondering what I should do? I hope someone can give me some tips/advice if possible.I plan on starting on them tomorow but wanted a little bit of advice since Ive never taken them before.

Thanks
    ~Tizz~

Started Phen-(5/27/08)
    Starting Weight 234.6

(6/3/08) CW 229.6
    (7/16/08) CW 224.6

(7/21/08)TOM

Goal Weight 145

Photos
    View albums

Hi there,
    Maybe start out on the full dose, and if its too much, call your doctor.
    Have sugar free gum ready and water. Dry mouth is one of the side effects.
    Good luck!

Me and Tigger Hoover

start 5/22 ---- 266
    1st Weigh in 6/19 253

Photos
    View albums

tizz you do it according to your schedule.so if you wake up early then i say take it at 8:30 or 9... you have to play with it to see what works best for you

2/10/08 - 3/08/08** -19 (Month 1 on Phen)
    3/15/08 - 4/05/08** -31 (Month 2 on Phen)
    4/12/08 - 5/03/08** -35 (Month 3 on Phen)
    5/10/08 - 5/31/08** -45 (Month 4 on Phen)
    6/07/08 - 6/28/08** -49 (Month 5 NO Phen)
    7/12/08- 7/26/08 ** -58 (Month 6 on Phen)

month 5 results
    1st mini goal=215 met
    2nd mini goal=200 met
    3rd mini goal=185 met
    4th mini goal= 170

Photos
    View albums

Hi Tizz - welcome!

I have a sit down job as well - I know how you feel. I do Payroll & Benefits which is very draining - even though I just sit at a computer all day.

I work 7a-3:30p. I take my phentermine as soon as I sit down at my desk in the morning with a very large glass of water. This is my 2nd time taking Phen and I have found that if I wait any later in the morning I can't fall asleep at night -which is one of the side effects of it.

Good Luck! You will find great support on this site!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w7Uxgqj/]

5/20/08 231 *Started Phen
    5/29/08 223 *First Week weigh-in (-)8.0 lbs!!!!!

Photos
    View albums

Welcome and GOOD LUCK!
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

Photos
    View albums

Question

Hi there and thanks for all your replies!!
    I work 7am-4pm and I sit most of the day but Ive just bought a Treadmill so I can walk when I want to.
    My hubby's niece is the one that told me about Phen and she doesn't even need to lose weight because she is thin already.She told me she never had any side effects except for the dry mouth. After reading on here I kind of got a little scared because of seeing people say they had heart palps and alot of different things. I hope some of you can answer some of my question's and also make me not be so afraid of taking it. Any help is appreciated!!!

1) Is it best to start with a full dose of 37.5 or only half? If I only start with half then do I take 1 half early in the am and then the other half later?

2)Can I eat dairy products while taking Phen?

3)How many of you have had any bad side effects like throwing up,heart issues etc?

4)Am I supposed to eat before or after taking Phen,If after,How many hours do I wait to eat breakfast?

Sorry about the question's but I just need some help and tips before starting the Phen in the morning.

Thanks again,I hope I get some replies and answer's.
    ~Tizz~

Started Phen-(5/27/08)
    Starting Weight 234.6

(6/3/08) CW 229.6
    (7/16/08) CW 224.6

(7/21/08)TOM

Goal Weight 145

Photos
    View albums

Question

Oh I almost forgot....How do I add my weight loss ticker so it shows when I post on here?

Thanks
    ~Tizz~

Started Phen-(5/27/08)
    Starting Weight 234.6

(6/3/08) CW 229.6
    (7/16/08) CW 224.6

(7/21/08)TOM

Goal Weight 145

Photos
    View albums

1) Is it best to start with a full dose of 37.5 or only half? If I only start with half then do I take 1 half early in the am and then the other half later?
    - start with half and see how you do. if it controls your hunger or not. if so then stick with half for as long as it works.then work your way up to a full dose.

-yes

3)How many of you have had any bad side effects like throwing up,heart issues etc?
    that came from people that bought their phen online. what they recieved wasnt really phen. thats why its so dangerous to order offline

4)Am I supposed to eat before or after taking Phen,If after,How many hours do I wait to eat breakfast?
    - it depends on you.you just have to make sure your stomach is completly empty. so if before then wait 1-2 hours before eating. if after the same thing.

2/10/08 - 3/08/08** -19 (Month 1 on Phen)
    3/15/08 - 4/05/08** -31 (Month 2 on Phen)
    4/12/08 - 5/03/08** -35 (Month 3 on Phen)
    5/10/08 - 5/31/08** -45 (Month 4 on Phen)
    6/07/08 - 6/28/08** -49 (Month 5 NO Phen)
    7/12/08- 7/26/08 ** -58 (Month 6 on Phen)

month 5 results
    1st mini goal=215 met
    2nd mini goal=200 met
    3rd mini goal=185 met
    4th mini goal= 170

Photos
    View albums

Thumbs up Hey I'm new too but not new to Phentermine

I can't believe your doctor didn't tell you any of these questions. He/She should have
    but let me tell you Phentermine will not hurt you, Take Phentermine when you wake up then eat 15-30 minutes later. Drink lot's of water. You can have Dairy but not too much Try cereals with whole grains and breads whole grain white bread isn't good for you. Also exercise as much as you can atleast 4 times a week. If you drink coffee make sure its caffine free with sweet n low or splenda unless you can handle caffine with phentermine. Also get in atleast 1200 calories. And also take the whole pill.

See my doctor charges 135 month but i get water pills and two phentermine pills to take a day. I have no side effect except dry mouth. Without Phentermine it would take me forever to lose this weight. I love Phentermine it's the best.

Hope i helped ya let me know if you have anymore questions Good Luck.

www.myspace.com/htt19403

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Tizz View Post
    So can anyone tell me if I need to start off taking the full dosage or only start with a half of pill?Ive read on here were some people were getting sick to there stomach etc. I was told to take it on an empty stomach and not until 10am,By 10am I will be starving so Im wondering what I should do? I hope someone can give me some tips/advice if possible.I plan on starting on them tomorow but wanted a little bit of advice since Ive never taken them before.

Thanks
    I think the full dosage should be fine, if you don't have a history of bad reactions. And I think taking it earlier wouldn't be a problem. I find that the pill will last me up until the next morning, still not too hungry. So really, taking it earlier is probably best for you. I'm only on my 3rd day of taking it. But, the first day i took it, i felt immediate effect. I stopped feeling so hungry, and cravings went away. And with you getting on the treadmill, I think it should go well for you. Good luck!
    Kaitlyn

6/13 -182 first day on phen
    6/20 -172
    6/27 -169
    7/4 - 168
    7/11 -168
    7/17 -168

Me and my sister Amber(Supastar) shopping!