Close
    Photos
    View albums

Hi, my name's Dawn (Cancer survivor) and I finally joined about a week ago and you guys are really a great motivation to me. My sister took phen and lost alot of weight so I'm going to try now so wish me luck. I just gained so much weight during my treatment on top of the weight that I already needed to lose because of the steroids I had to take but, I'm finished with all that now so lets get started. Hey, I was also trying to find out about how long do u have to take phen b4 it starts to really work and u actually c results? And does any one in here have hypothyroid and if so does the phen affect u an anyway?

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

FIRS 2FAT I WANNA SAY THANK GOD FOR SAVING AN ANGEL
    YOU ARE TRULY BLESSED AND WE ARE HAPPY TO HAVE YOU HERE :heartpump:
    WELCOME GIRL!
    WHEN I LOST MY FIRST 20 POUNDS EVERYONE NOTICED BECAUSE MY FACE IS THE FIRST TO GO WHEN I LOSE
    SO YOUR WILL PROBABLY BE THE FIRST THING NOTICE ALSO
    GOOD LUCK ON YOUR WEIGHTLOSS JOURNEY AND TAKE CARE OF YOU :heartpump:
    ANYTHING YOU NEED HELP WITH POST AWAY

starting weight august of 2007 ,250
    cw:185 pounds
    goal weight: 150
    No longer on phentermine since august of 2007.

Photos
    View albums

Good morning and welcome! And congrats on your recovery. You're obviously a fighter so you're gonna do great with the weight loss. The phen starts to work the first day controlling your appetite. You'll feel it...you'll know. And you will probably be able to tell something within the first week...but if you don't, don't give up, it'll happen. I've been on for about 6 weeks and have lost 16 pounds. I don't know how many inches but my clothes fit better and some are too big and some I couldn't wear I can wear now. In four to six weeks you'll be getting too small for your clothes too. Let us know how you're doing and let us motivate you and you motivate us too. Congrats on this new journey...just enjoy the ride as you watch a new you emerge.
    02/02 - starting
    02/09 - lost 4
    02/16 - lost 2
    02/23 - lost 4
    03/01 - lost 2
    03/08 - lost 2
    03/15 - lost 1
    03/22 - lost 5
    03/29 - lost 1
    04/05 - lost 2 - 23 pounds gone forever!

Photos
    View albums

You know, I think everyone is differant but I lost a ton the first week. I think like 8 pounds. I have been taking this for 6 weeks as well and I have lost 15 pounds. Although the other day I didn't eat right and gained 3 pounds. but I am sure it is water and will be off in a day or so. But I really noticed a lot of differance when I started drinking 64-96 oz of water then after a few weeks I started at the gym. The phen started to stop working after about a month, so I stopped taking it for a few days and now it is working great. But make sure to drink your water and eat right. I have to tell you that www.fitday.com is a great place to keep track of your exercise and food intake. It is free too. Try it.
    Hope everything works out great and have an aewesome day!
    HW - 214 06/01/03
    SW - 210 2/02/04
    CW - 184
    1st GW 190 By April 15th(DONE!4/5)
    2nd GW 175 By JUNE 11th!!
    Final GW 150
    6/15/03 214 pounds
    3-15-198 C-42 W-37 H-42 T-26
    4-15-187
    lost 11 lbs& 5 3/4 inches
    TOTAL LOSS 30 POUNDS & 11 INCHES SINCE I STARTED COUNTING. (lost 18 pounds before starting to measure.