Close
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By i-love-me

Thread: Off Qsymia for 2 weeks!

Photos
    View albums

Unhappy Off Qsymia for 2 weeks!

So I have been off of Qsymia for 2 weeks now. The clinic I go to had a pipe burst and had lots of water damage. My appointment was rescheduled for October 29 a little less than a week and I can be back on Qsymia. I have only lost 2 lbs so I'm glad but at the same time frustrated because I really wanted to be under 200 lbs November since I'm having a Tubal Reversal on November 9 (I know sounds crazy but we are going to wait a couple months so I can lose so more weight before we actually try to get pregnant)! On the flip side I haven't gained any weight and I did lose those 2 lbs by myself so I am at 212 lbs now. I have been watching what I eat and also lots of portion control. I have had cravings which for the most part I have ignored and if I give in I only have a small portion to take the craving away and make sure I jump on the treadmill for a few minutes.

I had a friend come over yesterday that I hadn't seen in about 2 months and we were sitting on the couch and she finally said "your face looks slimmer" to which I told her I had been losing weight and had lost 23 lbs so far. When she was leaving she turned to look at me and said "Wow, you look good, what a difference! I'm so proud of you!" I was on a total high the rest of the day! Since I have a daycare I don't get out much to see my friends so to have someone notice (besides my husband) made me feel great. I'm staying motivated and pushing through!
    Jei N Abby Rosario likes this.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

9/12/12 - SW 235
    9/19/12 - 223 -12 lbs lost
    9/26/12 - 220.4 -14.6 lbs lost
    10/03/12 - 217.6 -17.4 lbs lost
    10/09/12 - 214.4 ​-20.6 lbs lost
    10/15/12 - 214 - 21 lbs lost - Have been off Qsymia since 10/10/12 - No weight gain

2. Advertising
    advertising

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Hello i-love-me Congrats on your weight loss . I have a question for you while you are taking Qsymia are you still taking pherntermine as well ? I recently had a doctor's appoitment and was starting off with 30mg of phen and my doctor noticed that I was trembling a little in my hands and he wants me to switch and do away with the prescription. he wrote me a new prescription for 15mg of phen and 100 mg of Toprimate ( I guess that may be generic for Qsymia ) but he told me to start off in low dosages with Toprimate because it can cause numbness and confusion. How sucessful is this medicine for you and how do you take yours ?

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

This is an old thread, but for anyone looking for a personal experience of someone taking Qsymia, feel free to follow my blog at: http://doesthisblog.blogspot.com/ I've been on Qsymia for 21 weeks with amazing results and have documented my journey from beginning to...hopefully end! 22 lbs to go to my goal of 60 lb weight loss!

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Can you please email me at tiger201378@yahoo.com

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Need help. Sulkygirl your story is inspirational and I too dezire to lose as much weight as yourself but I have not been able fo lose as much . Can u offer more suggestions?