Close
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mommaliz

Thread: DIY HCG Diet 20lbs lost in 2 weeks

Photos
    View albums

Default DIY HCG Diet 20lbs lost in 2 weeks

Hello ladies,
    Okay this is a diet that my co-worker is doing. Now she is the most skeptical person I know so when she mentioned it I was shocked! Now she said that her sister and brother-n-law did it and lost 20lbs each in 2 and 3 weeks respectively. I must say, I don't think I'll be trying it but I just thought I post to see if anyone else was interested or if anyone had ever done it. Here it is:

Hey Everyone! Here is a little information about the diet. I am so excited about this diet. This is the first diet I have tried that has results as fast as this. On this diet YOU WILL LOSE 1 to 2 pounds per day. I am currently on my second week and have lost 16 pounds!

The great thing about this diet is NO EXERCISE is required for these results. Also, the first two days of your diet you get to EAT EAT EAT like crazy. How many diets let you do that? Its required that you build up your fat stores during the first two days. This helps you not to feel hungry during your first week while the Hcg builds up in your system.

This is a low calorie diet. You will consume 500 a day (and this is why I WILL NOT be doing this). Your daily food consist of 2 proteins, 2 fruits and 2 vegetables from a list i will provide to you. Once you meet your goal weight you will slowly introduce different foods back into your diet. You will watch to see what foods are your trigger foods. Trigger foods are foods that make you gain or lose pounds.

Drink plenty of fluids. This is so important that you drink drink drink. The fluids you take in is what helps flush all the fat out of your system.

So what does the Hcg do? Hcg works by instructing the hypothalamus to release stored body fat. The Hcg combined with the 500 calorie diet is releasing fat and preventing new fat from being stored.

This diet helps to reset your metabolism and lead the way to a new healthy way of eating. If you follow this easy diet YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT.

Cost: Hcg drops
    1oz $40.00
    2oz $60.00

The more you order the better the deal. One two ounce bottle should last about 23 days which is considered one cycle.
    Email me at BLASHA18****.com if you want to order.

How The Diet Works

Day 1 & 2: Start taking your Hcg drops
    As soon as you wake up. Drink at least one-half to one gallon of water daily. Gorge! Eat as much as possible these two days. Building up your fat stores now will help you get through the first week without being hungry while the Hcg builds in your system.

Day 3-24 (minimum 21 days Maximum 45 days ) Phase 1 Today you start the 500 calorie diet.

Weigh your self as soon as you wake up (naked). Take your first dose of Hcg (ten drops). Drink water throughout the day. You allowed 2 proteins 2 fruits and 2 vegetables. Pick out your two proteins first and fill in the remaining calories with your 2 fruits and 2 vegetables. During this phase NEVER eat the same thing twice in one day. For example if you have an apple for lunch then pick a different fruit for the evening. Always remember that protein is the highest in calories second is fruit and third are vegetables. Once you reach your goal weight or come to the maximum time allowed (45 days) STOP taking the Hcg drops. Continue to follow the 500 calorie diet for the next two days. This allows all the built up Hcg to be released…

Next Phase:

Day 25-46
    Phase 2 (21 days)
    This is the phase that resets your weight set point and hypothalamus. It tells your body, this is my new normal weight. You can now eat whatever you want and as much as you want with some exceptions.

NO! NO! LIST:
    Avoid sugar, honey, corn syrup or any sweetener (you can use stevia) Avoid starch, bread or pasta, wheat, rice, potatoes Phase 1- Drinks and Seasonings permitted on the Hcg Diet based on Dr Simeons original Hcg diet protocol as written in Pounds and Inches.

The juice of one lemon daily is allowed for all purposes.

Salt, pepper, vinegar, mustard powder, garlic, sweet basil, parsley, thyme, majoram, etc., may be used for seasoning, Avoid oil, butter or dressing.

Tea, coffee, plain water, or mineral water (2 liters of water per day is recommended) are the only drinks allowed, but they may be taken in any quantity and at all times.

The fruit may be eaten between meals instead of with lunch or dinner, but not more than four items listed for lunch and dinner may be eaten at one meal.

No medicines or cosmetics other than lipstick, eyebrow pencil and powder may be used without special permission.

Chicken, Vegetable and Beef Broth.

Beef 3.5 ounces/100 grams
    Lean Ground Beef* 97/3 =* 150 calories
    Cube Steak* = 160 calories
    Sirloin Tip Steak = 130 calories
    Top Round Steak = 166 calories
    Veal = 110 calories
    Veal Chop = 117 calories
    Chicken Breast* = 87 calories

Seafood 3.5 ounces/100 grams
    Cod = 83 calories
    Crab Meat = 100 calories
    Flounder = 90 calories
    Haddock = 88 calories
    Halibut = 110 calories
    Lobster = 98 calories
    Red Snapper = 110 calories
    Shrimp = 110 calories
    Tilapia = 94 calories
    Lemon Sole =116 calories
    Monk Fish = 96 calories
    Whiting = 87 calories

Vegetables 3.5 ounces/100 grams
    Asparagus = 3 cal
    Broccoli =34 calories
    Celery = 15 cal
    Cabbage = 24 calories
    Cauliflower = 22 calories
    Cucumber = 12 calories
    Lettuce all varieties = 20 calories
    Red Radishes = 12 calories
    Spinach raw = 20 calories
    Tomato = 20 calories

Fruit average 76.5 calories
    Apple (s) = 55 calories
    Apple (m) = 72 calories
    Apple (l) = 110 calories
    Navel Orange = 69 calories
    Florida Orange* = 65 calories
    Strawberries 12 (l) = 72 calories
    Strawberries 20( m) = 80 calories
    Pink California Grapefruit = 92 calories Pink Florida Grapefruit = 74 calories
    The Psalmstress Is Changing!

Buddyslim.com weight loss blog<noscript>buddytslim</noscript>

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

No medicines or cosmetics other than lipstick, eyebrow pencil and powder may be used without special permission.

this blew me away! what does makeup have to do with losing weight. Now I really need help!!!!

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I posted about this as well. I've heard it referred to as the Inches and Pounds diet. I'm interested in trying it, but I'm concerned about only consuming 500 calories. From what I have read from other posters it's important to stick around 1200 calories to avoid having your body go into starvation mode. My boss is doing it and she is an MD. She doesn't do the HcG, but she does strictly stick to the diet (in an office where drug reps bring lunch in almost every day kudos to her!). I just don't want to over load my body with new things. I'm supposed to start Phen on the 21st and I want to have a diet plan in place before then so I'm not scrambling around trying to figure out what to eat.

What's a typical daily menu for you all?

Photos
    View albums

I feel the same about the caloric part of it. I just think it wouldn't work for me as I'd end up being too hungry. I try to stay at 1200 cals day but that doesn't always work for me. I'll post my daily meals for you shortly.....i'm posting, while at work Hehehehehhe

Photos
    View albums

one of my friends tried it, and lasted for three days. she said she was literally starving. Personally, I wouldn't do it -- seems way too restrictive and could be harmful in the long run.
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

"Laughter -- nature's morphine since the beginning of time."

Platinum Phenster texasbeauty1982's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

Ok There is a very LONG thread on here about HCG and me and many of the other girls on here have done it and all I can say is I hope and pray that it works for ur friend becuz me and the few others I speak of ended up gaining ALL the weight back and then some after we stopped it. I felt like I was starving to death..and eventually caved in and ate. and ate. and ate. Go read the thread...I think its titled "HCG Injections...15lbs in 1 week" and right now it is on page 5 of the threads...
    HW:249.6LBS 12/30/09
    SW:249.6
    CW:201.4 06/26/10 -48.2lbs!!! MINOR SETBACK!

30 Day Shred Challenge: 06/21/10-07/20/10
    SW: 210.6 06/21/10
    CW: 201.4 06/26/10
    Lbs LOST: 9.2
    DAYS MISSED OF SHRED: 0

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSU49JR/]

Photos
    View albums

LOL the good ol HCG diet .... Yep tried it and failed miserably. I was starving, and could not stick to 500 calories. Yeah you can lose weight. Who wouldnt lose weight only eating 500 calories a day??? its not healthy for you and its another fad diet. I have realized the only thing that works for me is exercise and eating right. Yup i give in and eat out and what not but i know that is why im doing it right this time. I will not deprive myself or say i cant have that. Plus there is no way i could eat the same handful of foods every single day. as for the gorging yourself...of course if you eat like a mad woman then dramatically cut your calorie intake to 500 calories you are going to see a loss... All I have to say is Good luck and hope it works better for you then it did for me.
    Preggo: About 260ish Progress: 160 lbs

SW:203.2 12/19/11 Starting over without Phentermine this time.

"This is my life..you may knock me down but I will stand right back up and fight.. and I WILL SUCCEED IN THIS WEIGHT LOSS BATTLE"

Photos
    View albums

I agree with you guys! I wouldn't ever do this diet. no way can I only eat 500 calories and I really don't think it's all that healthy. I'll let you all know how she's doing when I talk to her Monday.

Photos
    View albums

I've lost 30 pounds on the HCG diet. I am in the maintenance phase now and I have not gained ANY of my weight back. You have to be dedicated not to go back to your bad habits or you will gain the weight back.--that's for any diet.

Just thought I would share my success story.

165---current weight 135. Ultimate Goal is 120. Going to do it with exercise and weights.

I nowtake Phen on the days I work out for extra energy.
    Mommy2Belle likes this.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by texasbeauty1982 View Post
    Ok There is a very LONG thread on here about HCG and me and many of the other girls on here have done it and all I can say is I hope and pray that it works for ur friend becuz me and the few others I speak of ended up gaining ALL the weight back and then some after we stopped it. I felt like I was starving to death..and eventually caved in and ate. and ate. and ate. Go read the thread...I think its titled "HCG Injections...15lbs in 1 week" and right now it is on page 5 of the threads...
    Do u still talk with Mo ? If so how is she?

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by mommaliz View Post
    I've lost 30 pounds on the HCG diet. I am in the maintenance phase now and I have not gained ANY of my weight back. You have to be dedicated not to go back to your bad habits or you will gain the weight back.--that's for any diet.

Just thought I would share my success story.

165---current weight 135. Ultimate Goal is 120. Going to do it with exercise and weights.

I nowtake Phen on the days I work out for extra energy.
    What site did u order from I'm thinking about starting it u have to have determination to start & finish something like this

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

for all of you who are thinking about doing the HCG diet. DONT DO IT. I am a 40 year old female. I did 2 rounds of HCG, thru a docs office, supervised....sure..I lost 25 pounds the first 40 days and the second round only lost 15 pounds in 40 days...however...they dont tell you THIS when you start it. YOU WILL MESS UP YOUR METABOLISM and also...many nurses (friends of mine) and me...I swear we all have gained the weight back....not just from eating bad here and there...we all uped our exercise and ate clean...BUT our adrenals were FAILED!! if you dont have a thyroid issue before you start this....YOU WILL AFTERWARDS!! I know 5 friends including me...that have kept most of our weight off for a while...then it starts creeping back on. the BULL CRAP they tell you that youll stablize at a certain weight is just plain bull!! ALSO....when your pregnant and have HCG in your body...after you give birth...most loose their hair...or any one on a low calorie diet does...PLAN ON IT! plan on loosing CLUMPS of your hair no matter how many vitamins you take. Its been almost 5 months since my last round....and Ive lost half my hair...my hormones are a MESS and I am fatigued all the time....tired...much more....and no one writes about the AFTER EFFECT OF THIS DIET..they just want a quick fix. sure you can loose and feel great...but give it some time....it changes things in your body that is not normal!! Im living proof of it. now...I am eating clean again and working out like a mad person...and cant loose weight to save my life. and I am not "stablilized" as they claim you get...my weight still yo yo's up and down due to all the hormones and thyroid issues. I have the blood work to prove it. before going on HCG my levels of everything were fine...that is why the doc let me do it. after the 2nd round...he said no more...my thyroid and other levels were so low....he blamed it ON ME and said I WASNT EATING ENUF!! bullcrap! I went from eating 500 calories a day to eating slowly back up to 1200 a day....and till this day...I am STILL LOOSING HAIR, I have bald spots on the back of my scalp. To each his own...try it at your own risk...if you want to end up worse off after loosing the weight. Its a bunch of hype. I guarantee we will see years from now the dangers that this diet has caused people....search the internet....do it....see if you can come up with any success stories from people years after this diet...that arent selling it or still doing it once they being to gain weight again. there is no magic pill...phen helps with appetite thats it...HCG did too...but NOT worth the hair loss....I am afraid to start my phen...due to my hair loss. my doctors are trying to figure out how to fix me back to normal with hormone therapy and other issues since this mess with HCG. my Doc cant beleive that I would have even tried it...he has seen success stories...followed by NIGHTMARES such as mine. Enjoy your success while you have it...but truly..I wouldnt wish the after math on my worst enemy. Diet and eating right....and working out is the key...I knew when I was doing hCG that I was doing wrong deep down inside...but I was desperate to loose weight and fit back into my pants....little did I know...that I would be suffering from it 6 months later. I learned a hard lesson. HCG was not my miracle....there is none. its hard work and dedication....even if your not loosing...to keep going until your body finally starts to loose. Im hoping mine will. on its own with proper nutrition and working out. I was taking injection HCG 200 units a day....was not hungry and the diet seemed too easy...felt great while I was on it...but now...its hard to get out of bed...BEWARE!!!!

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default Geez, theres alot of HCG diet haters!

Just wanted to let you all know some facts about HCG

1. its not a starvation diet, if you are taking real hcg and homeopathic hcg and not something like water and alcohol, the HCG burns 1500-3500 calories of your ABNORMAL fat a day. Your body is not starving, but FLOODED with tons of calories. You may feel emotional hunger which is different. you see others eating something yummy and you want it. Anyone starting a diet will know that if you are cutting out toxins like sugar and white flour (really bad types of startches) your body goes into withdrawls. Just like getting over an addiction to smoking, drugs, or drinking, your body will throw a tantrum.

2. If you do NOT follow the transition and maintenance closely, you will gain back, DUH. Your body needs time to adjust. You cant go back to eating poptarts and expect to keep of your weight.

3. The 500 calories really aren't that hard. When you are drinking the water you are supposed to, you dont get that hungry. If you pay attention to your body and the cues of hunger and satisfaction, you will realize that its not hunger, but cravings. But its hard for us to tell the difference, because thats what got us fat in the first place right?? (i know that;s how it is with me)

4. Not everyone who cuts their calories to 500 a day will lose or lose consistently, nor will they lose the bad fat. HCG ONLY burns ABNORMAL fat (the hump on the back of the neck, the granny arms, the belly flap, the inner thighs and chubby knees, ANY fat that's not NORMAL.) If you cut your calories to 500 without hcg you will probably lose, but lose water and muscle and develop an anorexic look to you, no offense.

5. there are 2 days of gorging. Yes, but its not why you think. You have to have adequate NORMAL fat reserves before you deplete your ABNORMAL reserves. If your NORMAL fat reserves arent properly stocked, the diet will be very difficult.

6. This is a VERY hard diet to do. Its best if you buy it through a company who provides a complete program (online profile, menus, tips, tricks, FAQs, chat help etc. I found a great one the first time I did it.

I have done it a few times actually, Each time with great success. I don't sell it and I am very picky about where I buy my hcg. But I've tried both REAL hcg (with the shots from a doctor) Homeopathic drops (which works the SAME) and Im currently doing the pellets. Each time, i lost about the same amount of weight AND my inches went down like crazy. The first time I did it, I used homeopathic ( the man made copy of hcg, which the body responds to the same way) and I lost about 18 lbs (not counting gorge day gain, that would be 26 lbs) in 21 days. and over 30 inches all over my body. (4 inches off my waist) But i had measured my fat %, water% and muscle %, before and after and I had lost over 35 lbs of fat, gained water weight (to make my water % the normal 50%) and gained a few lbs of muscle to and that's what constituted my 18 lbs loss. So I really lost more fat lbs than the scale actually showed me.
    I have done HCG WRONG before. I stopped too soon (after a week), ate pop tarts the day after the diet, went out to dinner at olive garden etc... I gained it all back. But hello, i was pigging out and eating starches (what you are NOT supposed to do for 3 weeks after the diet). The two other times i had done it, I lost and did not regain, and even lost more weight in between the rounds. I only gained the weight back after I got pregnant with my third son (my first two rounds of hcg were done before I got pregnant with him) Now im starting my first round Post baby. I want to lose the baby weight plus more.

Anyways, I just wanted to stick up for HCG a little bit, i know there is alot of misinformation out there. its wonderful for getting rid of those horrible pesky problem areas and it encourages a healthy lifestyle afterwards (or else you will end up fat like before!) Anyways GOOD LUCK with all your weight loss endeavors!

Photos
    View albums

Well first of all ANY diet you do and yes even with Phentermine once you are off you can GAIN EVERYTHING BACK AND THEN SOME! Reguardless fo what it is. My aunt did HCG lost 50lbs in 2 months and kept it off and is still the same weight she was. Its all about self control and willpower. I never read up on it but if it works for some people then try it. I know alot of people who have tried Phentermine and it didnt work.

These 2 right here are my inspiration
    11-16 206 :*(
    12/14-183.6!! FIRST MONTH LOSS 20.4LBS!!!
    3/22-159.6 3 MONTHS IN 46.4lbs DOWN

Mini Goal- 170 by Christmas
    Mini Goal-145 by Valentines day
    BY our 11 year anniversary March 4 2012 i want to be at my goal weight of 130