Close
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Hi guys, I dont post very often but read a=on daily basis. I started phen 2 months ago and lost 14 pounds and I am where I want to be at 125! I am very excited that I have rreached my goal, I have been weaning myself off and i have been expereincing some dizzy spells is this normal for the past two days, I have not had any phen for 3 days now and have been having these spells for past 2 days. Has anyone exp this before?? HELP!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Kaponiokeao

I, too, have been wondering if anyone has dizzy spells. I am still on phen, though. Yesterday, after I ate my plain, non-fat yogurt for lunch, I began to get very dizzy and did not feel well. I had a protein bar for breakfast, so it wasn't as if I was not eating enough. I then had my string cheese to see if that would help. I finally had to leave work an hour later, nervous to drive, but I did and got home safely. Once home, I went to bed and slept from 4-approx 9pm. I was still very dizzy, had to hold on to things while walking. Had some soup, then stayed home from work today, woke up at 2. Not as dizzy, but tonite, I am still a bit dizzy. I have been on phen since Sept, take a day off every now and then, and never had this problem. Anyone ever have this happen before and so severely? Mahalo.

Kaponiokeao

I, too, have been wondering if anyone has dizzy spells. I am still on phen, though. Yesterday, after I ate my plain, non-fat yogurt for lunch, I began to get very dizzy and did not feel well. I had a protein bar for breakfast, so it wasn't as if I was not eating enough. I then had my string cheese to see if that would help. I finally had to leave work an hour later, nervous to drive, but I did and got home safely. Once home, I went to bed and slept from 4-approx 9pm. I was still very dizzy, had to hold on to things while walking. Had some soup, then stayed home from work today, woke up at 2. Not as dizzy, but tonite, I am still a bit dizzy. I have been on phen since Sept, take a day off every now and then, and never had this problem. Anyone ever have this happen before and so severely? Mahalo.

Photos
    View albums

I have no help advice.. I jyst wanted to congratulate you on meeting your weightloss goals. I hope the dizziness passes for you. ((HUGS))
    ~*~Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don`t matter and those who matter don`t mind ~*~ A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you today just the way you are.~*~

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I know this is a long shot, but I experienced dizzy spells a couple weeks ago and found out I had a sinus infection. do you feel a cold coming on?
    207lb size 20

155lb size 10
    [URL="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Hi guys - thanks for the input. No cold coming on. The dizzy spells arnt that severe but still scary none the least! I have 2 young children and dont want anything to happen to me while looking after them as my husband works in the city and travels alot. I am ok for the most part and hoping the dizzy spell will soon subside.
    Thanks anyway!

Photos
    View albums

i think all of the dizziness will go away after a week. when i went off phen last year i had horrible dizzy spells, and sweats all of the time. i was crabby and tired for about 2 weeks. it will subside hang in there

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

thanks jenfri76! I better go and get some ZZZZ's!

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Last time I went off phen I slept for like 2 days and I was tired and dizzy. So now when I plan on going off I take some ephedra to counter act any side affects. But I still will get mild headaches for about a week.

Rain
    "Being such a trainwreck is a fulltime job"

I believe everything happens for a reason, sometimes we don't know why until we get to the end. sometimes the end is the beginning.

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I read some where that you should go off it gradually. For instances the first week take Phen for only 6 days. The next week only for 5 days and so on and so forth. I too went off it when I was sick (cold turkey) I was exhausted. I plan on doing it gradually. Also it won't bring your cravings on sooo quickly.

Photos
    View albums

My doctor has me going off of mine cold turkey every 2 weeks. I take it for two weeks and then go off for a week. This is actually my first week off of it and yesterday was the first day without. I can say that I slept really good last night, but I'm feeling tired this morning. I'm also starving! I hate having the hunger back. I hope that I can push through the next 6 days and not go on any binges. I'm hoping that I don't get any of these dizzy spells.
    This is me at 208 April 2005

5/24/06

Overall Goal

Photos
    View albums

I normally get dizzy while on Phen when I haven't eaten enough. I haven't had any problems when off Phen.
    Christina

[/url]

Photos
    View albums

Well I am totally off Phen now.. I am on Meridia per my doctor. I did have some withdrawls. My stomach cramped for some reason. And I was tired. I actually had to nap and I was a crabby person..That was about 2 weeks..I thought my meridia ****ed big time..but Now that the phen is out and only Meridia in I have excellant energy..and my weight loss is picking back up.

I was never really dizzy though. But Now I can go to the restroom. If you know what I mean.. and I kind of miss the phen on that part!