Close
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Question

I am currently looking for work and was wondering if anyone knew how long it took for phen to get out of your system? I was sorta concerned because a friend that takes it took a drug test and said that it showed up as methamphetamines, but don't know how true that is. Besides, I'm just curious because I don't want to have to stop until I get to my goal.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Well I recently got a new job and had to take a drug test, I shared with the person that I was on weight loss meds. She made a note on it and everything was fine...
    A good friend has always told me that "nothing will taste as good as slim will feel"

Ellen Degeneres
    You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Phentermine has amphetamines in it so it will show up on a drug test as positive for amphetamines.

Photos
    View albums

That is what it will come up with but when you get a drug test make sure that your up front with them so they know what to expect.

SW- 244 9/26
    CW- 239 9/28
    CW- 236 9/30
    CW- 233 10/3
    Did not lose for 30 days cuz I had a 30 day cycle 10/6-11/5
    CW- 226 11/10
    CW- 224 11/18
    CW- 221 11/22
    CW- 221 11/22 Started cycle again
    CW- 221 11/28 still on cycle no loss No bloating tho!
    CW- 221 12/3 I stopped my cycle could this my start again
    CW- 220 12/4 Yeah!!!
    CW- 219.2 12/5 thats what I like...
    CW- 217.00 2/11 YEE HAAA
    CW- 216.2 12/13
    CW- 215.00 12/15
    CW- 214.8 12/17
    CW- 213.00 12/18
    CW- 213.00 12/22TMO feeling stopped Phen
    CW- 213.00 12/30 No TMO back to Phen
    CW- 211.00 1/3/07 TMO feeling (grrr)
    CW-209.00 1/4/07 ERRRRR TOM happened...
    CW-209.00 1/8/07 started Protein shake and Burn 60 no Phen
    CW-207.2 1/9/07 even on TOM
    Jan 29,2007 stopped Phen
    CW- 191
    CW- 189 3/30/07
    4/4/07 Starting Phen again today!!

GW- 190 met!!!
    2nd GW 170 by May 30, 2007

Photos
    View albums

My cousin is a recovering opiate addict who is on Subutex for treatment of her addiction. When she goes to the doctor each month for refill on her Subutex, she takes a drug test. She also takes phentermine. No trace of methamphetemine nor amphetamine has ever showed up on her test.Her doctor is aware of her taking phen, but she always inquires about rather it showed up simply out of curiosity.

Not all drug tests are alike by any means. Since she is receiving treatment for addiction, I would think the test would have to be thorough and accurate. But, nonetheless, I say tell the truth up front. As long as you have a script in your name for phen and are honest about taking it, I don't see why it would be a problem if it does indeed show up. After all, phen is treatment for a medical condition- so how could it cause you to "fail" a drug test for receiving treatment to improve your health?

Good luck with your job quest and reaching your desired weight!! Keep us posted.
    Angie

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I guess that's true, I can just let them know. I was just wondering because the last thing I feel like doing is having to give anyone any "explanation" before taking a drug test, but do I want to be fat? Hell to the 'no' I'm sure it'll work itself out in the end. But, does anyone know just how long it would take to leave your system? I can't imagine that it would take too long anyway. I say that because I took a break over the holidays, from Nov. to Dec. and it seemed like in 2 or 3 days I started feeling tired as hell. I figured that had to do with my stopping. Anyways, if anyone knows or has heard...I'd appreciate it.

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Should be out of your system in 2 or 3 days.

SW-240
    CW-234(As of May 17,2006.I also started Phen on this day.Don't know how I lost those 6 pounds in April)
    CW-224(As of June 27,2006)
    CW-221(As of July 8,2006)
    CW-217(As of July 18,2006)
    CW-215(As of August 4,2006)
    CW-213(As of August 11,2006)
    CW-210.5(As of Sept 1,2006)
    CW-210(As of Sept 8,2006)
    CW-208(As of Sept 21,2006)
    CW-207.5(As of Oct.6, off Phen for 4 days)
    CW-205.5(As of Oct.16,went on sugar binge for over a week and to think I could have lost more)
    CW-203.5(As of Oct.25)
    CW-198.4(As of Nov.11) First goal met!
    CW-200(As of Dec.20,started on a low dose of Prozac for PMDD today, should help with the weight loss)
    CW-197(As of Dec.28)
    CW-195(As of Jan.4)
    CW-194.6(As of Jan.11, Haven't been on the prozac for a week and can tell the difference with my weight loss)
    CW-192(As of Jan.19, most I have lost at one time since my first month on phen!! Must be the prozac)
    CW-190.2(As of Feb.12, finally lost, almost to next goal!)
    First Goal is 199( I want out of the 200's)Yippie!!! Finally met my first goal.
    Second Goal of 189(Weight loss is slowing down so will be incredibly excited if I reach this)
    GW-160
    Dream goal-125
    If you love scrappin here are some sites to check out:
    www.oneofakindscrapz.com http://joojoobeezz.blogspot.com/

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

If you are in a treatment program for any kind of substance abuse, they will do urine or cheek screens. Phen will show up as an amphetimine. If you say you are on it for weight loss, you will be questioned as to where and who prescribed it. If you ordered it online, that is a big warning flag to them. You are not really taking it under a doctor's care or knowlegde. I know this as I was in an alcohol treatment center. It will stay in your system for 36 to 52 hours and the tests are very sensitive. Be very careful or you will have a lot of explaining to do to the substance abuse counselor. This is just a reminder as I never had a problem with any substance other than alcohol but phen was the only way I could lose weight.

Trickie

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I went for a drug test and asked a nurse I worked with how long it took to get Phen out of my system. She said give it a week.

I told the lab tech about Phen and brought the bottle. She said if they did detect amphetemines they would simply call the doctor and confirm the prescription. It happens frequently.

As long as you are up front with them, there is no problem.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Well are they gonna call an on line doctor?? Good luck finding the one who wrote the prescription. If I knew I was going to have to take a drug screen, I would definitely get off phen for a while.