Close
    Photos
    View albums

Question Anything Stronger than Phen?

I don't feel like this stuff is working for me...yes, i've lost 8lbs, but, that's been fluctuating the past week..I havent' lost anything in the past 9 days...like I've said in previous posts, I'm eating GREAT..taking in my water and have incorporated exercise...I have HORRIBLE hunger pangs at times..maybe this just isn't for me??? Is there anything stronger than Phen??? I'm not a quitter, but, this is getting frustrating!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

over the counter stuff is a rip off and i would say a regular natural diet. phentermine is well known for good appetite depressant. i totally takes my hungar away. theres no miracle pill out there....more fresh fruits and more veggies. and water.... it will come off. it takes time. dont give up. if it doesnt work you, definately have to control your appetite. your you have to go to the doctor for some blood work because you say your eating great! there should of been some kind of result...may be 1, 2, or 4 pounds. dont get discourage.

Photos
    View albums

I'm trying not too...ever since TOM, I haven't lost a bit...I knew there was a reason that I didn't miss having a period for 8 months! LOL

I HATE BEING FAT!!

Photos
    View albums

The only diet suppresant I am aware of that is stronger than Phen is Benzphetamine, but Benzphetamine metabolizes into amphetamine once it gets into your bloodstream, and its very addictive.

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

It may not be that you need something strong maybe just a different compound. I was on Tenuate 30 yrs ago. You could look into that. I lost a lot of weight on that back then.

Photos
    View albums

just take it one day at a time. mix it up a bit, you can do it. i know you can...

Photos
    View albums

Ive been on it for 6 weeks and only lost 13lbs but thats 2 lbs a week which is very comfortable for me because I know it will more than likely stay off. However I have lost 14 inches and thats whats brough me down almost 2 pant sizes. Just keep trying stay away from alot of carbs and add more fruit and veggies. It will happen. Oh also I get hungry too but not starving. There are some people here who are taking a pill and 1/2 perhaps you can ask your doc to do this. It is frustrating when you see all these people losing tons but not everyone is the same.
    SW 197 (5/12/09)
    5/19 191.5 Cant wait to get in the 180's
    5/26 189
    GW 165

I can do all things through Christ who strenghtens me

Photos
    View albums

Give it more time... make sure you are eating thoughout the day. Even if you don't eat a "meal" for break fast or lunch- MAKE SURE YOU EAT thoughout the day. How many calories are you taking in?

When you feel even a little twinge of hunger- eat something. Even a few carrots can hold you over for a little while.

Keep your head up, your doing great, don't stop!!

I'll get you, my pretty and your little dog too!

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

You are on the right track. I have the same problem, if I don't lose a ton of weight at first I get discouraged. Weight loss has many theories. Low calories, low carbs, low fat, combining, etc....somethings work better for different people. I know I am insulin resistant so lower carbs + lower calories work well for me.

Photos
    View albums

Thanks for your input guys...I'm definitely not quitting, but, I'm frustrated...I've NEVER eaten this well in my life! I use to be a size 4 at one point and NEVER ate like this before..granted, I was younger, hadn't had twins and my metabolism was probably a heck of a lot faster...lol...I'm going to a weight loss center next week and will speak with a bariatric doc...maybe I am on the wrong compound and may need some other supplement to take along with Phen...I know they do the B12 shots there, so, I plan to ask about that...I believe they have a dietician, so, maybe that's what I need, a little more structure than what my regular, GP has been giving me...we shall see!

Photos
    View albums

Ok, I'm going to talk about something that a lot of people are afraid of--the ECA stack. It was taken off the market several years ago because of health issues, but it can be purchased again. It's no longer illegal. The reason it was taken off the market is that people had health problems and at least one person died -- BUT that happened because they were using too much and not using it according to the directions. The guy who died took way too much and took it in the summer heat during football practice (if memory serves) and he didn't drink enough water. If a person has any health problems at all especially heart problems or high blood pressure, it it NOT safe to take. I was totally healthy and I took it with absolutely no problems whatsoever.

It raises your metabolism to the point where a person can (and did) literally lose weight without doing anything at all. The old joke about it was that a person could lay on the couch and eat candy and drop fat like ice melting on a sidewalk in August. I took it for about two years at HALF the recommended dose. I lost 50 pounds in about 4 or 5 months and I kept it off for five years. Long after I stopped taking it. I continued taking it after I lost the weight because it made me feel good and it gave me fantastic energy.

It's not easy to find because a lot of sports supplement manufacturers are afraid of it, but it can be found. The stack consists of Ephedra, Caffeine and Aspirin. I do not recommend making your own--that is silly and dangerous. But if you can find a manufacturer that sells it, it's worth its weight in gold. The reason I don't take it now is that while at my last job (a horrific, 3-year experience) I got high blood pressure. If I didn't have HBP, I would absolutely take it again.
    • June 06, 2009 - 188
    • June 10, 2009 - 180
    • June 11, 2009 - 179
    • June 17, 2009 - 176
    • June 21, 2009 - 174
    • June 25, 2009 - 173
    • June 28, 2009 172
    • June 30, 2009 - 171
    • July 7, 2009 - 170
    • July 8, 2009 - 167
    • July 15, 2009 - 165
    • July 16 - 161 <---I met my intermediate goal!!!!
    • July 27, 2009 - 159
    • August 06, 2009 - 155
      ---20 pounds to go!!!---

• Final goal - 135 <------this will be me, in my happy place!