Close
    Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default Question about Dr.Sanders/Dr. Lester in Tyler, Tx

Can someone tell me which Dr. they prefer Sanders or Lester. I am going to one or the other on Saturday and just want opions. I know Sanders charges $35.00 for an office visit plus prescrition for 30mg phen for a month and Lester charges $100.00 for an office vist plus gives you 2 months of phentermine. Does Lester do blood work, etc? Can someone please let me know your preference?

Thanks

Terrik

2. Advertising
    advertising

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I've been to Sanders. The only thing is I really can't tell the 30mg works as well as the 37.5 but I know each person is different. Have you been to the doctor in Overton?

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

No, I currently live in Waco, but I get to Tyler alot, so that is why I was wondering about Dr. Lester. I think the 37.5 phen is stronger. I just didnt want to get something that was not as strong if I went to Dr. Lester. Have you been to the Overton Dr.? Anyone been to Dr. Lester?

Photos
    View albums

I have not heard anything about Dr. Lester but a friend of mine used Dr. Sanders and liked him. Said he was very thorough. I see Dr. Banjo in Mabank. He also has an office in Terrell and Mesquite. I love him and am very happy with him and his staff.
    3/19/09 started Phentermine 308
    12/28/09 Drs. appt. 240
    Loss for 2009 67 lbs.
    01/25/10 Drs. appt. 243
    02/22/10 Drs. appt. 238
    03/22/10 Drs. appt. 241
    04/26/10 Drs. appt.241
    06/28/10 Drs. appt. 257
    10/21/10 Drs. appt. 265 wrong way!

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

What does Dr. Banjo charge? Wht strength phen does he prescribe? What type od Dr. is he? Please reply when time permits. Also someone mentioned a Dr. in Bufffaloe? Any details?

Photos
    View albums

I luck out he is on my insurance so i just pay my copay. He is a cardiologist so I feel very confident in him. First he checked all my blood levels. He has me on thyriod, a fluid pill ( it is also a high blood pressure pill ) and Phentermine 37.5. I have not had a single side effect. If you want his number to call his office let me know.
    3/19/09 started Phentermine 308
    12/28/09 Drs. appt. 240
    Loss for 2009 67 lbs.
    01/25/10 Drs. appt. 243
    02/22/10 Drs. appt. 238
    03/22/10 Drs. appt. 241
    04/26/10 Drs. appt.241
    06/28/10 Drs. appt. 257
    10/21/10 Drs. appt. 265 wrong way!

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

You might want to check out Healthy Figures Wt. loss and Treatment center in Tyler. Dr. Lester oversees the center and the support from the great staff is incredible. They do lab work, ECG, medical history and blood pressure on first visit. You then are given a high protein,low carb, low fat diet plan and given Phendimetrazine if all is well. The clinic also supports your weight loss and uses vit b12 and/or vit b 6 injections along with caraluma and calcium pyruvate. Weekly visits include b/p; wt. in; counseling if needed and a weeks supply of Phendimetrazine along with a vit b injection.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I just made an appt to see dr banjo next tuesday! =)

Photos
    View albums

Momma s--- I just got an appt with Dr. Banjo this week. I was seeing Dr. S in Tyler but Dr. B is closer. Does Dr. Banjo prescribe 30 or 37.5? Do you get your meds there or a pharmacy and if so which pharmacy do you like best? Anyway, maybe we'll see each other there sometime.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default dr lester

I am going to Dr. Lester tomorrow... does anyone know if it is actual phentermine that he is prescribing because I was just told that the prescription for two months at the pharmacy next door is only $20. I have never been on it but this seems to be very inexpensive to me??? If you don't know anything about Dr. Lester... can you tell me... is this an unusual or suspiscious amount?:

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

ook hello i stay in tyler and ive herd akot biut dr lester is he good and how dose the pill work and first vist plez hekp i really wanna go to him my sis in law went to hime and loss a goo bit of weight

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

hello im wantng to go to dr lester and im frm tyler my self after u go tomorw could u plez let me know how it works and what going on thanks

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I see Dr. Woodard at Dermedics on Grande in Tyler. They charge $45 for a month's worth of phentermine. I'm on the 30mg and I also have been getting the B12 lipotropics injections for about 3 weeks now and they have made a huge difference in my weight loss, my energy, and my mood. I really like them! Dr. Woodard is by far the sweetest and most thorough weight loss doctor I've seen. I've been to Healthy Figures and Dr. Sanders on Kinsey. I won't go to anyone, but Dr. Woodard now.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Does Dr Woodard require you to be a certain weight overweight? I just need to lose about 30 lbs.