Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Platinum Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default it's over.. i'm done!

i can't keep saying just 5 more lbs, just 10 more lbs, just 2 more lbs.. i've made goals, passed goals, made new goals, and passed them so i guess it's about that time.. thanks to everyone for ur support, compliments, and motivation...

2. Advertising
    advertising

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Well, I have been lurking around here since the end of April without even a "newby hello - guess I was a little nervous and shy about the forum thing and skeptical about meds in general to help me as most, women like me have been told by Dr's - diet, exercise and the weight will come off, period"....With Phen, I have gone from 183lbs to 161lbs and 19.5 inches, as of this morning (I know some people have achieved alot more but I am okay with slow and steady progess) and yes, I of course owe it to the Phen for curbing my cravings and myself for doing the work but I also owe it to YOU and MANY of the girls/guys on this site. You all are so motiving to me and I really hope that you, Ethansmommy, will stick around for us lurkers (and as creepy as that may sound even though I don't mean it to be AT ALL) because you all keep us going and motivated to march down the healthy path of life and remind us that it is worth the change and sacrafice AND we will succeed if we are determined and keep going! We read your trials, tribulations and most importantly ACCOMPLISHMENTS and know, if you can do it, we can too. That makes us all stronger then we could ever be alone. Congrats on 124 lbs, that is AMAZING! OMG....I hope I will be there someday soon! You look so AWESOME!!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Photos
    View albums

Congratulations! You look great! :eatnphen1:

Photos
    View albums

What a great accomplishment - I often wondered why you are still going because you look farfabulous.
    SW 197 (5/12/09)
    5/19 191.5 Cant wait to get in the 180's
    5/26 189
    GW 165

I can do all things through Christ who strenghtens me

Photos
    View albums

That's the kind of "It's over, I'm done" post I like to read! Congratulations!!! You look amazing.

Chera

5/1/09 SW: 181.7

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Silver Phenster californiakelly's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

Default You look great

Ethansmommy - your beautiful and you look fabulous. Congratulations !!!
    I'm close to my goal weight and can't wait to post my, "I'm done"
    This site is a great motivator and read it often even though I don't post all the time.
    for all you lurkers out there - don't give up and if you get discouraged come to this site and read some post, it will lift you up and motivate you to keep you going.
    God love you all.

Kelly
    HI - 5'8"
    SW - 161 - 4/1/10
    cancer treatments - 5/5/10 - 10/1/10
    CW - 181 - 6/1/11 (starting Phen again)

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Love it! and I agree with PhenJenn...Please stick around for us newbies(at least check in sometimes)! You are one of my favorites on here! So inspirational! I hope to get a photo up once I reach my month mark at my appointment on the 27th.....! I don't post too much but I definitely read and look at everyones befores and afters! Amazing! Gets me up and moving each day.....working out is NOT a problem for me!!! Going to workout now actually! Thanks for the inspiration again....lol!

Platinum Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

thanks everyone! of course i'll hang around out of all my friends i'm the only sahm and my hubby is at work all day, so my adult interaction is very limited!!

wannabe- i think i kept going hoping i could b the exception and spot reduce.. unfortunately it didn't happen. overall i'm okay with my stomach i don't think i'll ever call it my best quality but i'm working on it!

my weight is something i'm always going to have to "watch" so i'll b stepping on the scale everyday still but i'm not worried about losing now..

Photos
    View albums

You are totally inspirational. You've worked your butt off, great job!

Gold Phenster LOLA'S A VIRGO 72's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

congratulations! You have worked so hard...... You should be very PROUD of yourself,,,,,,,your before and after pics are truly motivational......!!!!
    " Cherish Yesterday, Live Today, Dream tomorrow"

LOLA72

11/08 238 HW
    JAN 17 2009 STARTED PHEN/FIRST TIMER!!! 233 LBS
    FEB 13 2009 ALMOST 1 MONTH 221 LBS

MAR 6 2009 4 LBS FROM ST PATRICKS GOAL 216LBS
    MAR 17 2009 213 (YAY FIRST 2O DOWN!!!!)
    JUN 16 2009 208 LBS (give or take a few!!!)

Goal Weight: 180 lbs As Soon as Possible!!!!!

Photos
    View albums

this gives me courage i'm at 167 and on day three hoping to make 125. awesome job! you look great and i bet the new clothes feel deliciously evil

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I just have to say that you look great. With your obvious motivation you will have no problem maintaining!!! Oh and BTW I love your tat!!!!

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

That is so awesome. You look fabulous!! Don't leave us though....lol

Photos
    View albums

Congrats!! You look awesome!

(phen)SW 2-3-09 205.5
    CW 7-31-09 128.6

Here is me at 250 but all I have is pics of my face didn't really take any of my body

me at about 235

thursday at 137

West Virginia- Originally Southern Indiana
    Photos
    View albums

WTG girl! Did you ever think you would see the 120's? I hope you are flaunting it to all of those family members who didn't think you could do it! Work it gurl!
    200.0 SW 9/8/08
    145.0 GOAL BABY!!!

9/09 154 lbs yeah!!!
    12/27/09 173 lbs BOOO!

4/2010 200+
    5/3/10 194 *sigh*

Photos
    View albums

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im all mega jealous and proud of you at the same time!! You deserve it!!!
    Blessings, Linna

SW:165 March 1st, '09/GW:130 June '09!

Photos
    View albums

Well done foxy. I'm so so so proud of you xxxxxxxxx
    http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ndID=337528879
    Start BMI 36.2 Current BMI 22.5! Aiming for 22-23!
    Dress size (US) 7!

Platinum Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

lol heather i should b but i'm really not.... but what i do want to do is make an appt for a "checkup" with the doctor who took me off phen bc she said my goal of 135 was "unrealistic" at the weight i was and after having two kids.. whatever!

thanks so much everyone!

and no if anyone had told me i'd have seen the 120's again EVER six months ago i'd have called them a liar! so yeah i'm super excited.. i'm trying to tweak my calories and workouts still for maintenance and get over that anxiety to where my stomach doesn't drop when i step on the scale and don't see a loss... i'm so used to hoping to see the scale down at least .2-.4 lbs that it's hard to step on it and just b okay with it staying the same but i'm gonna figure it out!

Photos
    View albums

Congratulations!
    ☆Jeni☆

♥I'm just a turtle when it comes to weight loss♥

Photos
    View albums

danielle
    congrats!!!!!! you deserve it !!!! you have worked so hard to get to where you are!!!!!! i am sooo proud of you!!! now if i could only do the same thing!!! i think ill always say just 10 more and ill be happy. i still see the 200+ girl in the mirror-will she ever go away?

oh yea-----love the tats!!!! i wanted to do something like that on my ankle with the kids names and date of birth.
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Photos
    View albums

Default Great Job

Way to go! you look fabulous
    SW: 201 5/15/09
    As of 6/21/09- 180 Woot!
    Mini Goal -160 by 11/05/09

Platinum Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Congratulations. You look fantastic!!

Platinum Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

thanks so much everyone! i know kel i can still look in the mirror and say ugh fat here and fat there but in pics i am happy!

Photos
    View albums

I am so happy for you!!!
    Before

After

Photos
    View albums

Congrats to you...you look beautiful!! I heard someone say that it takes a big committment to get into shape and an even bigger committment to stay in shape--I think you'll be one of the few who'll do both!!!

Platinum Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

thanks ya'll!

sus- yes i agree.. i definately think maintenance is going to b so much harder than losing!

albobaby

Congrats girl! You have done a great job! My stomach now looks like your before stomach so I am ramping up the ab workouts because I plan to be bikini ready by next summer!!

Photos
    View albums

Default Woo HOO!

I haven't been here in forever - so this is the first post I see!!! Great job girl, can't wait to feel like I'm a goal too, but I'll just enjoy your success for now!

"No matter how you think you look, there is somebody who would love to look like you. No matter how old you are, there is someone older who would love to be as young as you. Love yourself and love your life; it is the only one you have!" - Joyce Meyer

Misty W.

Photos
    View albums

Default U R Fabulous!!!

Hey girly! I have watched your journey as I have traveled on mine! Congrats! Although u and I are doing completly different diets we are meeting our ultimate goals! Losing the weight, getting healthy and feeling better about ourselves! You have done great and I just want to say congrats. My goal weight is/was 120 but the doctor told me that is close to anorexic for my height! U know she may be right. I am changing it to 125! I am at a size 4/6 and I am happy with that and I feel good about myself! That is all that matters! Right! Luv ya!

SW: 5-6-14 161
    CW: 5-6-14 161
    GW: 07-31-14 120

My past success story:
    http://m.phentermine.com/success-sto...ystal-769.html

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Congratulations to you for being happy and content with your body! You look amazing & it's time for you to celebrate your beauty.

I love the scale pic! I'm so doing that when I reach goal! Congrats!! You are an inspiration to all the newbies!

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

That is so awesome! You are really an inspiration considering we have about the same appleish figure. Definitely gives me something to look forward to when I lose the weight - you look great!

Platinum Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

thanks so much y'all... albo u have been such a huge inspiration for me the entire time i've been here! u will b bikini ready by next summer u already look amazing!!

miswoo- i was wondering where u had been! ur arm muscles r way better than mine! not to mention ur amazing butt .

crystal- how tall r u? i'm only 5'4" and some doctors r funny like i said my first dr said 135 was unrealistic and then my dr now said under 130 would b too thin but i think i look healthy...

yes betty unfortunately i'm an apple... i tend to gain weight first in my tummy and lose it there last! it sux!

Blog Entries
    Photos
    View albums

Default WELL DONE

check in to keep us posted on how your doing.
    YES
    I'm back on track.

SW 5/10/2010 261 lbs.

Photos
    View albums

EM-I am very proud of ya!! You have done a wonderful job and you will have no problem keeping it off! You look beautiful!! Good Luck!!

albobaby

Quote Originally Posted by ethansmommy23 View Post
    thanks so much y'all... albo u have been such a huge inspiration for me the entire time i've been here! u will b bikini ready by next summer u already look amazing!!!
    Awwww, thank you! It's really hard for me to see it sometimes because I have been heavy all my life. My mom is begging me to stop losing now because she thinks I look to thin! Yeah, whatever! LOL She doesn't have to look at me nekked!

You better not disappear from the forum! I think people like you who have reached goal are such an inspiration to the rest of us still fighting the good fight!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast