Close

Thread: Just stuck

Photos
    View albums

Default Just stuck

Ug I feel like I am STUCK right now I KNOW that its normal for weight loss to slow but it just doesn't seem to be going anywhere it'll go down by a few oz then go back up and I am really fixing to get mad about it LOL just wondering if it is time to take a break from Phen for a few days I think I'll try just half through the weekend then off for a few days next week? Ug IDK what to do LOL

(phen)SW 2-3-09 205.5
    CW 7-31-09 128.6

Here is me at 250 but all I have is pics of my face didn't really take any of my body

me at about 235

thursday at 137

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Wow, you're doing great. Actually it was my G.P. that suggested that when I felt like I hit a plateau to skip two or three days, preferably during the week (cause I have more free time to eat during the weekend). He said that it should jump start it again.

He is actually giving me tips now because he will not prescribe any more phen after this prescription is finished. I have a 90 day supply which started February 2, 2009.

He also said that when I get within a pound or two of my goal weight to start taking them every other day for a couple of weeks and then every third day after I hit my goal (until they are gone).

Maybe that information will be of some use to you.
    "You don't have to see the entire stair case, just the first step," Martin Luther King, Jr.
    February 2, 174.5 (size 12)
    April 6-151 (size 6)
    Lost 24 pounds, 24.5". I'm learning to count the inches and not the weight right now.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter

Photos
    View albums

Thank you very much that does help a TON, I will do that next week I am afraid to do it over the weekend cause I don't ever have time to excercise on the weekends cause I am so busy with church and visiting
    the family and just doing lost of running around with my hubby. Hopefully that will jump start me again and 11lbs of my 12lbs lost were in teh first week so I've just barely lost another lb since that first week and I am on week 3 so yeah I def feel I have hit a plateau.

(phen)SW 2-3-09 205.5
    CW 7-31-09 128.6

Here is me at 250 but all I have is pics of my face didn't really take any of my body

me at about 235

thursday at 137

Photos
    View albums

Girl, do this, breath in..breath out..and stop worrying. You have only been on phen for 3 weeks, you havent even given yourself enough time to platoue, you have lost 12 lbs in 3 weeks and I only lost 10 my first month..why are you afraid your platoeing..you will not lose every day! Try not stepping on the scale everyday..make someone take away the battery or just hide the scale where you cant get to it. I dont think you need a break yet hun, you need to stop stressing about your weight loss, the more you worry or obsess the less you will lose..you need to start living like you would every single day for the rest of your life and incorperate weight loss as if it is a part of your normal life..eating is not supposed to be stressful, just a daily thing we do. I think if you stop worrying you will see a bigger loss and you will feel much better about your accomplishments..3 days of not having the scale move is not a platoue...you said you knew it was normal to have a slow weight loss but then say its not going anywhere..then you say your losing a few oz..so your losing slowly like you said you understood..I think your just really eager to lose weight and you want to do anything possible to jump start it again..but honestly taking a day or 2 off this early into phen is not going to do very much for you. if you were on it for 3 months and took a 3 week break it would do a lot. just keep to it!
    2/02/14 - Started phen again 285 lbs
    4/4 - 271 -14 lbs

Diamond phenster, active poster 2008-10. Hlost 45 lbs, 100 lbs, and need to lose 80 lbs this time. I have had 2 beautiful boys. 7/24/10+8/30/14. Working momma trying to get my body and mind back to a good health!

Photos
    View albums

I know that but still...LOL...its just frustrating me I know a lot of things but doesn't change how I feel about it kwim? I know it will come off more again and YES I am eager to hurry and lose, I know I am addicted to the scale but honestly I have to be believe me I have tried it not weighing but once a week it does NOT work for me I get unmotivated and dont' work as hard to get the weight off and I am NOT worried about the eating AT ALL I do eat and make myself eat enough even though I am not hungry its hard but I know I have to cause I am working to do what I will do here on out this for me is a lifestyle change but not weighing is not something I think I will ever be abel to do I believe I will do that for always as goofy as that sounds. I know you are just trying to help I am just a tad irritable this morning and frustrated with a lot of things this being on the top of my list I will try and not stress over it so much though I might still take a break IDK what I'll do yet, I know I won't lose every day but I've lost 1lb in 2weeks 12lb lost looks like a lot but 11 of that was in teh first week.

(phen)SW 2-3-09 205.5
    CW 7-31-09 128.6

me at about 235

thursday at 137

Photos
    View albums

Well I know it is frustrating..but believe me, I lost 15 lbs my first 2 weeks, then Tom came around my 3rd week and my scale said I lost only 7! So my body took back 8 lbs of water weight...I worked my butt off for another week and lost 10 lbs that month..you have to give your body a chance to even out, yes you lost 11 lbs the first 2 weeks and may have only lost 1 lb since then but your not giving yourself a chance to see the movement next week or the week after. Oh and I completely understand about the weighing thing, i weigh everyday and dont obsess about it. If it says I gained a lb I know I have to make better choices and it keeps me accountable. You have to realize that your body lost 12 lbs and now your body is trying to lose weight and inches..it needs to catch up so some weeks you may not lose any weight but lots of inches..in my 3rd month I lost bairly any weight but lost 10 inches! Thats proof right there. If you stress you only gain weight..you dont lose..I bet if you just step back and relax you would see a big loss in the next few weeks.
    2/02/14 - Started phen again 285 lbs
    4/4 - 271 -14 lbs

Diamond phenster, active poster 2008-10. Hlost 45 lbs, 100 lbs, and need to lose 80 lbs this time. I have had 2 beautiful boys. 7/24/10+8/30/14. Working momma trying to get my body and mind back to a good health!

Photos
    View albums

I've seen your before and afters..just go take a look at them and tell yourself YOU CAN DO THIS! You have done so well so far! Take a break from the Phen if you need to and jump right back on the Phen-wagon.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Highest weight: 249 lbs
    Start weight: 230lbs 2/11/09
    Current weight: 182 lbs 7/21/09
    Short-term Goal Weight: 190lbs..DONE!!!
    GOAL 2: 160lbs GETTING CLOSER ALL THE TIME!!!
    Long-term Goal Weight:140 lbs...:eatnphen1: