Close
    Photos
    View albums

Default OMG!!! Size 14/16 Jeans? Pictures Attached

Okay so I went to the store to figure out what size I am now - last jeans I bought was size 20 (those are the ones in my signature block) and my highest size was 22!

I had planned on getting 1 pair of jeans my size and 1 pair the size smaller, but when all the clothes fit - I couldn't resist them, so I bought them all! So the capris are 14s and the jeans are 16s. The shirts are large (NO X or XX in front!) and the Twilight T-shirt is MEDIUM!!!

"No matter how you think you look, there is somebody who would love to look like you. No matter how old you are, there is someone older who would love to be as young as you. Love yourself and love your life; it is the only one you have!" - Joyce Meyer

Misty W.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

You look great! Congrats on the smaller sizes. Doesnt it feel good? Keep up the great work! I love the brown shirt by the way!

Jan 12 started Phen: 205
    ~week 1 lost 5lbs!
    Jan 19: 200lbs
    ~week 2 lost 4lbs!
    Jan 27: 196lbs
    ~week 3 lost 7lbs!
    Feb 3: 189
    ~week 4 lost 3lbs!
    Feb 9: 186
    ~Feb 27:Stuck at 186! But loosing inches: 2 inches in chest, 4 inches in waist, 2 inches in hips , & 4 inches in my Thighs. 16 inches lost of entire body!!
    March 8: 181
    ~lost 5lbs!

Photos
    View albums

ohh looking good!!!!
    ur waist is getting really small!!!!
    u are brave posting full pics i will once i get more confidence

Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can. -Unknown Author

Platinum Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Coongrats!!! Hats of to you....You are doing an awesome job!!! Keep up the good work.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Thats awesome!! Congratulations. I cant' wait until I can get into a smaller everything

Gold Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

OMG your pictures are so freakin cute!!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome when you wear smaller than you even thought you wore!!! Sexy!! BTW I soooo LOOOVE Twilight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Start Date 6/23/2012
    Starting weight: 189lbs
    Goal weight: 135lbs
    6/25 - 4lbs gone 185lbs

7/5 - 13lbs gone 176lbs

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Your waist looks sooooo small. Good job girl, you are too cute.

Height : 5'3

2/4/2012<---started Phen 204lbs (only taking half a 37.5mg pill the first week)
    2/7/2012 201.4lbs
    2/8/2012 200.4lbs
    2/10/2012 199.2lbs
    2/11/2012 198.6lbs
    2/13/2012. 197.4lbs

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by katy625 View Post
    OMG your pictures are so freakin cute!!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome when you wear smaller than you even thought you wore!!! Sexy!! BTW I soooo LOOOVE Twilight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks everyone for you nice comments!

Katy - I DO TOO!!!!! Read all the books (was at barns & noble at midnight for the release of Breaking Dawn). I get to live through my 13 year old for a little while longer, lol - well then my 8 year old will be old enough, so I got another 10 years at least! We weren't too happy with the cast that they picked or the movie for that matter - but New Moon will be better (they fired the director) I heard that Dakota Fanning was asked to play Jane - and she said she's a big fan, so she probably will. I felt kind of stupid buying that shirt today at Hot Topic - then again you only live once!

"No matter how you think you look, there is somebody who would love to look like you. No matter how old you are, there is someone older who would love to be as young as you. Love yourself and love your life; it is the only one you have!" - Joyce Meyer

Misty W.

Photos
    View albums

Go Girl!! Keep up the good work!

Photos
    View albums

Girl, you're such an hourglass! The belted shirt look really does look show off your little waist! And your booty looks,,,,, so much smaller! Definitely stick to the pocket jeans, they really do look good on your butt...(Man it's so hard to give compliments about women's specific body parts without it just sounding "funny". LOL!)

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

No one should have to walk this journey alone! I've been there, and now I'm here for your support and encouragement!
    IF I CAN DO IT, ANYONE CAN DO IT!!!

Me at 200 lbs! Biggest Ever!

Me at 137 lbs, April, 2009

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by SummerAngel73 View Post
    Girl, you're such an hourglass! The belted shirt look really does look show off your little waist! And your booty looks,,,,, so much smaller! Definitely stick to the pocket jeans, they really do look good on your butt...(Man it's so hard to give compliments about women's specific body parts without it just sounding "funny". LOL!)
    Thanks so much Lori - I was just telling Vix today that I didn't think I was close to 14/16s because I'm so bottom heavy. It definately depends on the style of pants, so I tried on a few 14, 16, and even 18s and they didn't work. I have this stupid gap above my butt that I HATE - so it was frustrating at first. When I put on the 14 capris my daughter said mom, you look like a teenager, lol.

Misty W.

Photos
    View albums

Doing the "HAPPY DANCE" for ya!!! Keep up the good work!!

Photos
    View albums

woot
    that is awesome
    you look wondrerful
    keep up the good work!
    I cant wait to get there myself

Height 5'10
    Start Jan 2010 185.8
    Cruise April 2010 177.8
    Current 5/18/10 190.2
    ( went on cruise and since then have lost track of diet and exercise but i am back on track now )

start weight Jan 2009 241.8lbs
    1 year total Dec 2009 185.8
    total lost 2009 56lbs

was size 18/20 now size 12

goal weight 175lbs 50lbs lost 15lbs to go

Photos
    View albums

Look at you!! How pretty and that waist!!

Photos
    View albums

WOMAN YOU ARE LOOKING HOT!!! Seriously you have the perfect hourglass curvy figure! I wish my waist was that small, and I wish I had an a.s.s. again.....for some reason when I got pregnant my a.s.s. ran away.....lol or maybe ran over by a steamroller! I am jealous! You look great!

My Perfect Baby

HT: 6'0"
    Pregnant right now...will be posting goals in December to lose the baby weight.
    Main goal: I wanna look good naked and of course have a healthy BMI. At 162 for my height my BMI would be the perfect 22

Photos
    View albums

how long have you been on phen? you look awesome. I am starting tommorrow morning, excited but kinda nervous about the side effects........you're and inspiration

Photos
    View albums

You look great! yOU CAN totally see the excitment in your eyes

(phen)SW 2-3-09 205.5
    CW 7-31-09 128.6

Here is me at 250 but all I have is pics of my face didn't really take any of my body

me at about 235

thursday at 137

Photos
    View albums

Wow!

My gorgeous fellow hourglass, you're looking so good! I feel so proud!!

I love your avatar as well... you look so adorably sexy in it!

Are you trying to beat me in the "number of cute compliments you can get in one post" competition? :P xxxx
    http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ndID=337528879
    Start BMI 36.2 Current BMI 22.5! Aiming for 22-23!
    Dress size (US) 7!

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by slimforsummer View Post
    how long have you been on phen? you look awesome. I am starting tommorrow morning, excited but kinda nervous about the side effects........you're and inspiration
    I started phen 12/3/08 and was 226 - I'm now 192! I have thyroid issues - so this is huge for me with my absent metabolism I eat between 800 - 1200 calories a day and try to keep my body guessing for the day. I excercise frequently, but I'm sticking to cardio for now (Drs orders), he wants the scale to move for me to keep me motivated. I will start strength training when I get closer to my goal.

THANK YOU EVERYONE - for your sweet comments! P.S. I look so happy - cause I truly am

Misty W.

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by KittyVentura View Post
    Wow!

My gorgeous fellow hourglass, you're looking so good! I feel so proud!!

I love your avatar as well... you look so adorably sexy in it!

Are you trying to beat me in the "number of cute compliments you can get in one post" competition? :P xxxx
    Oh kitty you KNOW I could never beat you sweets - I love your February Comparison Pics - How do you put it together like that and post??? I use photobucket and never seem to get it right!

Misty W.

Photos
    View albums

I use a combination of irfanview and MS paint (Woooo snazzy) lol!

If you email me some pics you'd like to use I can make you one if you like? portholetonarnia@hotmail.com

YOu totally can and will beat me lady - I think you're not realising exactly how hot you are... if I had a "winky" I definately would!

(Also I know how retarded I sound calling it a Winky... I just hate the ruder words for it... makes me blush. LOL) xxx
    http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ndID=337528879
    Start BMI 36.2 Current BMI 22.5! Aiming for 22-23!
    Dress size (US) 7!

Photos
    View albums

WOW!!! You look absolutely stunning! Way to go girl. Your waist is so tiny.
    Weightloss Journey:
    At start: 212
    12-31-08 207.5
    01-07-09 205
    01-14-09 203
    01-21-09 201.5
    01-28-09 202
    02-04-09 198.5
    02-13-09 197
    02-25-09 196.5
    03-04-09 196
    03-11-09 193

Mini Goal:
    03-17-09 190

Goal Weight:
    09-01-09 150

Photos
    View albums

You look great!! You are getting so little I love seeing your updates!!

My Valentines Day Goal:

Photos
    View albums

YAY miswoo!!

Looking good lady! Not to be lezzyish or anything, but i love your body type. I don't care what anybody says.. hips are f/ing sexy..

Photos
    View albums

Talking Wowser!

Quote Originally Posted by KittyVentura View Post
    I use a combination of irfanview and MS paint (Woooo snazzy) lol!

If you email me some pics you'd like to use I can make you one if you like? portholetonarnia@hotmail.com

YOu totally can and will beat me lady - I think you're not realising exactly how hot you are... if I had a "winky" I definately would!

(Also I know how retarded I sound calling it a Winky... I just hate the ruder words for it... makes me blush. LOL) xxx
    Well Kitty - if that's where we're going If I were a boy - I would totally shag you too! LOL

Wow guys you have really brightened my day! I normally don't where pants that tight, so I wasn't really sure how they looked - they didn't feel bad though so I thought well to heck with it.

BTW - I e-mailed them to my hubby at work and he wrote back "Man I'm gonna need more guns" that made me feel really good - he also said he was sorry he was working, cause he'd rather be at home

Misty W.

Photos
    View albums

Girl you are looking so HOT. I love the new clothes. I cant wait till I can go shopping for smaller clothes.I have went down 1 pant size but I havent been back for more yet.

I had to go in Hot Topic and buy 2 Twilight shirts( 1 for each daughter). They love those books.My oldest is reading them all for the 2nd time now.My 10 year old is starting the last one.All I hear is EDWARD ....EDWARD...EDWARD. LOL

My new baby ALLIE

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by MARIEVANS View Post
    Girl you are looking so HOT. I love the new clothes. I cant wait till I can go shopping for smaller clothes.I have went down 1 pant size but I havent been back for more yet.

I had to go in Hot Topic and buy 2 Twilight shirts( 1 for each daughter). They love those books.My oldest is reading them all for the 2nd time now.My 10 year old is starting the last one.All I hear is EDWARD ....EDWARD...EDWARD. LOL
    She has ONLY read them twice, LOL. I literally cannot count the times my 13 year old has read them, it used to really bother me and I would bring home other books hoping she would read them too. Once I read them all, I understand - they are brilliant!

Misty W.

West Virginia- Originally Southern Indiana
    Photos
    View albums

miswoo- what's your tattoo of?
    200.0 SW 9/8/08
    145.0 GOAL BABY!!!

9/09 154 lbs yeah!!!
    12/27/09 173 lbs BOOO!

4/2010 200+
    5/3/10 194 *sigh*

Photos
    View albums

which one, lol? On my ankle is a dolphin, on my right should blade is a big dragon and then on my chest...."the Rocky Horror Picture Show" lips - ever seen the movie? It's so dumb, but I was part of the Casa Linda cast in high school - I played JANET

Yep, I was in the Army for awhile - pretty much should have listened to my mom cause they ALL irritate me now. Like I was wanting a backless wedding dress for next year and then I remembered that stupid dragon, lol. I think they can put makeup over it, but just seems like it would get really messy and on the dress.

Misty W.

West Virginia- Originally Southern Indiana
    Photos
    View albums

I've got 4 myself. I always think it's interesting to see what others have and why they chose them. My first was a heart with scrolling leaves (I was 18 and in Canada), 2nd is of Tigger on my thigh (I was a fat clumsy kid and I was always told that when I fell I bounced so Tigger kinda stuck), 3rd is an Amazon Tree frog on my back (right about where a woman back fat roll would be...finally getting rid of mine!), and 4th is self created...A water globe with Kokopeli on a mountain top with the moon behind him and clouds rolling in (lower back..recently heard it called a tramp stamp...how funny). I am ready for one more but since I have moved here I can't find a place I would trust. I also have a piercing. I don't look that wild do I? Prob. more than you ever wanted to know about me huh? LOL
    200.0 SW 9/8/08
    145.0 GOAL BABY!!!

9/09 154 lbs yeah!!!
    12/27/09 173 lbs BOOO!

4/2010 200+
    5/3/10 194 *sigh*

Photos
    View albums

I had my eyebrow pierced when my 13 year old was about 2 years. The first time she saw me her little finger went through the hoop and yanked! So I immediately removed it to preserve my face, lol.

I only wish I could have foreseen my future to know that one day I would be married to a preacher - LOL - don't think I would have gotton any.

Misty W.