Close
    Photos
    View albums

Arrow MP273 - Anyone on them now?

Please if you are taking this brand from Mutual Pharm., I just want to know if they are working for you. I lost 20 pounds on the qualitist last month, but I'm having increased appetite on these. Lots of energy though, maybe I'm hungrier from the boost in my energy. Also, HR is higher and stays with me much longer than the other - which is good because my normal resting HR is around 60 because of my thyroid.

Please share your experiences - especially if you have had good results.

"No matter how you think you look, there is somebody who would love to look like you. No matter how old you are, there is someone older who would love to be as young as you. Love yourself and love your life; it is the only one you have!" - Joyce Meyer

Misty W.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

So noone is taking these pills

I see alot of reads, but no replies. Please help if you have info. How do or did they make you feel.

I'm pretty much stuck with them Dr. can't give another script for 3 weeks and pharmacist just told me to check with Dr.

"No matter how you think you look, there is somebody who would love to look like you. No matter how old you are, there is someone older who would love to be as young as you. Love yourself and love your life; it is the only one you have!" - Joyce Meyer

Misty W.

Photos
    View albums

When I first started taking Phen it was the qualitest brand then I got the MP cause they were alot cheaper and honestly I dont Like them , I didnt feel anything no energy, not even the side effect , I lost most of my weight on the qualitest.
    Good Luck

Photos
    View albums

Default Thanks.

Thanks Dama,

All I've heard on this forum is what you are saying. I found some other message boards where people really like them though. I know everyone is different so I'm keeping hope alive!

Misty W.

Photos
    View albums

Default BTW

I thought I was taking qualitest before, but are the light blue with blue specs? The ones I had were white with blue I think A159

Misty W.

Photos
    View albums

Post Update

Okay just took my fourth dose of the MP 273 and doing better. Finally got some rest, appetite is not as much as it was and I'm down a pound. Maybe it will work for me, I don't think I was eating enough on the other's anyway.

BUT BOY AM I MOODY!!! And it's making my kids mood too, lol!

Misty W.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

So do you like the pills MP273 ? I was calling around pharmacies and it looks like that manufacturer is less expensive than Qualist.

Photos
    View albums

Default Not Sure Yet

I know that my heart rate is higher than on the Amide, but my appetite has been fluctuating. I've had to be really careful not to overeat...whereas the other I couldn't possibly overeat.

I feel more energy, but I think I would like to have more appetite control. I actually thought about buying an appetite supressant today, but not sure how it will affect the phen.

Oh and I paid $1 more for the MP 273 than I did at Wal-Mart for the Amide. I thought it was qualitist that I was taking at first, but found out later it was Amide.

Misty W.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Those were the brand I had started on and was quite happy with the results despite the psych effects but that could have happened on any of them i think?
    I was switched to a different brand the following month and felt a lack of energy and food seemed interesting again.
    Luckily I didn't gain any weight but the loss was minimal.
    It has taken a couple months on this other brand to get back to where I was feeling in the beginning w/ the MP273's.
    That's not totally true.
    Physically i feel the same- more energy,less appetite.
    The moodiness is not the same. I really felt like I was going bonkers at first sort of like developing OCD overnight.

all in all, to answer your question.
    I liked them

Photos
    View albums

Default Question

Lady J,

So what other's have you tried? What did you try first and which one's are you on now? Just trying to get an idea of what might work.

From the internet I found that the MP273's have the following side effects:

Diarrhea
    Lack of sexual desire
    Moodiness
    Lack of appetite control

I have experienced all except for the sexual desire (thank God, lol). Just wondering if you did too.

Misty W.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

They were the first brand I was given.
    The first morning i took one I felt like i just drank 5 cups of coffee without feeling jittery or any heart pounding effects.
    I'm pretty laid back so the burst of energy felt fantastic.

The thought of food was absent from my brain.
    looking at food turned my stomach and when I did eat nothing tasted right.
    This went on for a week.

then the crazy obsessive thoughts began,which i won't even get into..and mood swings that went from thoughts of suicide to murdering anyone who annoyed me
    but during the month I lost about 10 pounds.
    The crazy thoughts went away also
    Slight digestive upset..nothing bad.
    No difference in sex drive

When I went back to the Dr he gave me K25's
    I didn't feel they working.my weight stayed the same all month and food tasted like it was supposed to and i wanted to eat.

Next visit I was told to take an extra half at noon.I didn't.
    i thought I needed a break because of what I'd read here but when I skipped a morning I felt sluggish and irritable.

The Dr hands the pills out himself and the second batch he gave me despite still being K25's seemed to work better than the first.
    I saw him again the other day..third or fourth visit.i'm not sure.

My body is still losing inches.The scale hasn't moved much but I'm getting into clothes i couldn't wear last month.

can you tell by the babbling I've got my energy back..lol

I'd love to try the MP's again to see if there is a difference now that my body has adjusted to the K25's.

I really don't know if one is better than the other because it's normal to lose more weight in the beginning.

It sounds like we are having similar side effects only switched around.
    including that now i feel my HR has increased.When i lie down to sleep at night I can feel it where i didn't notice it while on the MP's.

i hope hearing of my experience has helped in some way.

I read up on the k 25's when i started them for the same reason you are asking about these.
    It helped me to read that they worked for many people.

keep us updated!