Close
    Photos
    View albums

Default How long does phen stay in your system?

Does anyone know how long phen stays in your system and does it show in a drug test? I am applying for a job and they drug test you and since it is an amphetamine I am wondering if it will show? And how long before the drug test should I stop taking it. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

I heard it stays in your system for 48 hours but i'm not sure if that is true. I also heard that it will make you test positive for amphetamines, even though it really isnt an amphetamine. If anything shows up show them your bottle..if if is prescribed for a doctor then there is no reason why you should be afraid of the drug test. I would probably tell them to note it on the requisition that they are sending the specimen in with.

Photos
    View albums

Yea, I guess you are right I can show them my bottle but I would rather be on the safe side and just stop taking it for 48 hours, cause I have heard that it shows up as amphetamines also. I guess I could do both stop taking it for 48 hours and take my bottle just in case. Thanks for the info. I really appreciate it.

tazgirl31

Default I work in a hospital and yess it does show up!!!!

Hey there i was just gonna tell u that u have nothing to worry about cause i work in a hospital and i am the one who sends the labs and reads them and all that good stuff and anyways when they do drug test on u it will show up the phen.....and it will actually say on the lab that u are takin phentermine and how much is in your system....so yea long as u have a prescription for it and proof of it u will be fine.....and it will not stop u from getting a job....as it is legal with script!!!! and also u may even just tell the person who is doing the tests before u do it that u are takin phentermine that away they will no in advance and it wont be a surprise....but yea not to worry u will be fine!!!!!!!!

tazgirl31

IT DOESNT MATTER IF U R OFF IT 48 HOURS OR NOT IT WILL STILL SHOW UP IN YOUR LAB.....BU REALLY U ARE GONNA BE JUST FINE TRUST ME....U HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT......GOOD LUCK AND DONT STRESS ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Photos
    View albums

Wow thanks tazgirl I will make sure to take my bottle then and inform them that I am on phen. I really appreciate the feed back. I love this website.

tazgirl31

YOUR WELCOME ANNIMOM I LOVE THIS SITE ALSO ITS GREAT AND SO HELPFUL.....BUT YEA JUST TAKE YOUR BOTTLE AND U WILL BE JUST FINE......YOUR GONNA DO JUST FINE AND I HOPE U GET THE JOB!!!!!!! BE SURE AND LET US NO HOW IT TURNS OUT!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK !!!!!