Close
    Photos
    View albums

Default Tennessee Members

I am in M'boro and I see a doctor here in town about my weight loss. I like him, but don't really like the program. Who do you see for your Phen? Do they offer any shots or anything else to help you lose the weight?
    SW: 247 (8-20-08)
    W: 240 (8-27-08)
    CW: 226 (9-3-08)
    Next Mini Goal: 235
    Short term goal: 40lbs by Dec. 25, 08
    Goal Weight: 165

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

hey there...I am in spring hill...I go to a place in cool springs called MEDI weight loss clinic...I get the b-12 shots and the phen...what is the program you are currently on?

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I'm in Nashville TN. I was looking for a online pharmacy with no luck yet. I did order phen online, a few years ago. My current doctor will not approve of Phen, because he is against all diet pills. His non approval has nothing to do with my medical history.

What is the price of the Diet clinic in cool springs?

Photos
    View albums

hey monique;
    its kinda expensive...first you have to have the initial apt which is $280.00...then every week its $70 for the phen, two types of shots (b-12 and b-6) multi vit, calcium, and fat burner...plus the program and they do a detailed apt with you once a week....i really like it
    I also heard there is a dr talbot in cool springs that prescribes them...I know that dr. Jobe in spring hill will too...hope this helps...let me know if I can help anymore!!!

Photos
    View albums

HOLY MOLY!!

i am so glad my doctor is so cool!

my regular medical plan wont cover my program either but i have gone outside to see a doctor. his initial appointment was seventy dollars and his follow up appointments are only fourty. I am on 37.5 phen once a day and welbutrin (i have forgotten the dosage and i cant check because im on vacation on molokai and i brought all my pills to gether in a different bottle so i cant check) but i take that twice a day. and i love the program. my perscription i get thru costco and i pay fifteen dollars for thirty phen (without the costco discount) and fifty five for sixty welbutrin.

I thank god for this program every day i feel like an entirely new person. I wish there were more clinics out there that were willing to support this program and make it affordable. (but then again medical coverage in hawaii is manditory so its going to be cheeper here) my regular dr. has just seen my results (i havent seen her since she told my daughter she wouldnt perscribe the program for her, about a year and a half ago.) she called me with all my check up results and was amazed at the change in my numbers. She was so excited that she asked me about how i got this far. i told her and guess what . ... she said absolutely nothing! sheesh...

i would love to hear the program you are on. and what yo dont like about the program your on.
    Last edited by Mushy; September 1st, 2008 at 12:04 AM.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I live in Chapel Hill and I use Adipex-P. My doctor does not offer shots, but I am going to see if I can get Topamax. I have terrible migraines and I have heard that it is great for weight loss also.

Photos
    View albums

Dadgum, ya'll from the N'ville area should drive an hour down the road to Ardmore and get the phen plus the shots for about $100 a month...the first visit is $80 and the phen is around $30 for the month..the B-12 shot is $10...Then it's $60 a month for the visit and $30 for phen and $10 for shot...
    If you want to know the name of the clinic just PM me and I'll give you all the info!

My starting face! My new do, 6 months later!

Photos
    View albums

Thanks Ladies. I may be pm'ing some of you to ask a little more detail about it.

The program I am on cost $100 a week and that is just for shakes for the week. And honestly, I need more food than shakes. I can't take another shake, I mean really.. my dog and cat are looking good to me.. LOL The initial visit was a complete physical workup (which my insurance paid for) and then I seen the nutritionist there and she gave me the shakes ($100 a week) I have to pay for my Phen which is $35 from the pharmacy (with Ins). I have not asked for the shots yet, but I am planning on making a note about them to ask when I go on Wednesday. I am having a super hard time paying $100/week for nutritionist and $20/week co-pay for the dr visit. Hopefully I won't have to see the Dr. every week but for the past 3 weeks he has scheduled an appt for me. At this rate, I'm spending over $480 a month, and that doesn't include my Phen which is an additional $35 a month.
    SW: 247 (8-20-08)
    W: 240 (8-27-08)
    CW: 226 (9-3-08)
    Next Mini Goal: 235
    Short term goal: 40lbs by Dec. 25, 08
    Goal Weight: 165

Photos
    View albums

im in nashville n i go/went to the dr.'s diet program and i paid $60 a month for my pills...

2/10/08 - 3/08/08** -19 (Month 1 on Phen)
    3/15/08 - 4/05/08** -31 (Month 2 on Phen)
    4/12/08 - 5/03/08** -35 (Month 3 on Phen)
    5/10/08 - 5/31/08** -45 (Month 4 on Phen)
    6/07/08 - 6/28/08** -49 (Month 5 NO Phen)
    7/12/08- 7/26/08 ** -58 (Month 6 on Phen)

month 5 results
    1st mini goal=215 met
    2nd mini goal=200 met
    3rd mini goal=185 met
    4th mini goal= 170

Photos
    View albums

Kelly..I also do the Dr's diet program like Libby. I go to the Nashville office but if you go call 1-800-778-3438 you can see if there is an office near you. It is only 59.00 for your visit and pills every month. Good Luck!! It is good to see people from my area on here.
    09 Challenge
    Be in Onederland by August 24th..Jabbawockeez are coming to my YMAC.

Overall Goal

SW 277.4
    9/13/08 248.2 -7.4, 29.2 total
    10/11/08 242.6 -5.6, 34.8 total
    10/08/09 Came off Phen
    1/1/09 238, -39.4 total
    5/6/09 217.4 -60 total
    7/24/09 210 -67 total

Photos
    View albums

I too go to the Dr.s Diet program in the Clarksville area. Very very happy with it. I pay 59.00 a month for the phen and the dr. visit. I buy a B vitamin complex at GNC for 14.00 for 60 day supply. It seems to be working well.

My Perfect Baby

HT: 6'0"
    Pregnant right now...will be posting goals in December to lose the baby weight.
    Main goal: I wanna look good naked and of course have a healthy BMI. At 162 for my height my BMI would be the perfect 22

Photos
    View albums

I live in Blount County. I go to Premier Weight Loss and the first visit is only 80 dollars and every one after that is just 70, and you get an even bigger discount when you refer someone. I just started going but so far so good. Most of the nurses and practitioners I saw the day I went to my visit were actual patients themselves. One was so tiny and talking about taking Phen and watching calories, and I asked her why...she showed me her before pics. They are SO friendly and inspiring there. If you have one in your area I would recommend it!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Highest weight: 249 lbs
    Start weight: 230lbs 2/11/09
    Current weight: 182 lbs 7/21/09
    Short-term Goal Weight: 190lbs..DONE!!!
    GOAL 2: 160lbs GETTING CLOSER ALL THE TIME!!!
    Long-term Goal Weight:140 lbs...:eatnphen1:

Photos
    View albums

i live in cleveland close to chattanooga. i go to a weight loss clinic and its 65.00 a month for the visit and the pills. a healthier weigh is the name of the clinic. they visit sweetwater,kimball,lenior city,jellico,gallatin, harrogate,maryville,sevierville,crossville,portlan d, and halls. www.newweighweightlosscenters.com hope this helps

Photos
    View albums

I know of a doc in Nashville that will give Phen to anyone if anyone wants his number PM me

(phen)SW 2-3-09 205.5
    CW 7-31-09 128.6

Here is me at 250 but all I have is pics of my face didn't really take any of my body

me at about 235

thursday at 137

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Hey TN girls....so I have a quick question then and I want y'all to tell me if I'm just full of it (and by 'it' I don't mean that brownie I just accidentally consumed). I'm from TN and was in town first of the year for a second round job interview. I was so sure I was going to get that job and that, coupled with how ridiculously and unnecessarily difficult everything is up here in NYC, lead me to the Healthier Weigh/New Weigh clinic. I told them I lived in NY and put my correct address on the forms and left so freaking happy! Seriously, it was like Christmas landed in my purse. But then, the economy crashed even further and the company I was interviewing with had a hiring freeze and now I'm still stuck up here. My question is, and this is where you come in and tell me if I'm full of it, do y'all think they would mail me my refill since I can't come in for my monthly check in? I know it's a long shot, but I can't find a single place up here to go. I've tried and tried.

And, yeah, I know it would be simple enough to call and ask, but I'm scared. Wanted your opinions first.

Still hoping to move back home ASAP!!

Photos
    View albums

Urban Cowgirl.............It never hurts to just call all they can say is no. Some might send it to you or have a way to have your meds transferd to a pharmact near you.

All you middle Tn. girls are making me home sick...I have family in Spring Hill, Chapel Hill and Columbia ( mostly in Columbia) but scattered out through alI three places. Didnt live there long but always spent my summers there with grandmothers.

My new baby ALLIE

Photos
    View albums

Im here in Lenoir City and I go to New Weigh Clinic (they have several locations across East Tennessee). It costs $75, this includes the visit and the Phen. They also offer Myoden (?) shots. After your first visit they give you a $10 coupon.

I want to be an "after". (the pic is me at prom last year weighing in at 200lbs.)

Photos
    View albums

I live in West Tennessee. I go to Doctor's Diet Program. They give you the pills in the office (37.5mg phentermine) and the office visit for $59.00. That is a months supply of pills, not two weeks like some places. To see if one is close to you , you can call (731) 285-0425 and they can tell you. Also, it is not a hassel to get them!!! I think just about anyone without health concerns could get them!!!

Photos
    View albums

Default Doctor's Diet Program

I go to Doctorís Diet Program like a few others who have posted. I love it there. The pills and visit are only 59.00 and that is a month supply. I have lost 30 pounds in only a month. I go to the Murfreesboro office. They are only open on Tuesdays and Fridays. You should definitely check it out. Good Luck!!

Photos
    View albums

Smile

I live in Memphis and go to the Cordova weight loss clinic. I pay $45 for the office visit then take my ** to the pharmacy and pay 20-28, depending on what pharmacy I go to.
    December 1st 2008: 220 pounds
    December 1st 2009: 205 pounds
    First Mini Goal: 195 by Valentines Day.

Photos
    View albums

Whoops, my post above was supposed to say prescription.
    December 1st 2008: 220 pounds
    December 1st 2009: 205 pounds
    First Mini Goal: 195 by Valentines Day.

Photos
    View albums

I live in Rockwood, about 40 miles outside of Knoxville. My family doctor in Knoxville (At Fort Sanders) prescribed Phentermine for me. It's pretty cool because even at their in-house pharmacy, it's $39. I imagine that at an outside pharmacy, it would be less. Blue Cross / Blue Shield doesn't cover it, at least not the insurance plan I have. Thing is, with a regular general practice doctor, as opposed to a doctor at a weight loss clinic, a person probably has to have a relationship with that doctor. A new patient probably wouldn't get the prescription. It took me two years to work up the courage to ask her!

Photos
    View albums

i live near watertown/lebanon, there is a dr in doweltown just up the road he doesnt offer shots, but the pills were $18 at walmart pharm.

Photos
    View albums

I am in M'boro and I go to Doctors Diet Program. It is 59 dollars a month and that includes Phen. They put you on a low carb diet but I guess you could do any diet you like!! You are in and out the 1st visit in like 1 1/2 hours and after about 15 min or so. They give you the Phen in the office. It is on Old Fort Pkwy behind O'charleys in that shopping center beside a chinese place. I really like them, not as detailed but cheaper!!

Photos
    View albums

Default Outside of Memphis Here.

I live outside of Memphis and I go to Faith Family Medical in Arlington I pay 35 for visit and 14-15 dollars for the Phen at Walmart.

Photos
    View albums

Wow!! I didn't relize there were so many of us TN girls on here!! I"m about 40 miles north of Chattanooga and I also go to a heathier weigh weight loss in Cleveland! I"m taking the Phen and also the Mydoen shots...I"ve lost 26 lbs but more inches than lbs. I"ve dropped 3 dress sizes since Feb 13 2009 ! I wish you all the best of luck!
    ~*Talitha*~

Febuary 13th-225 (SW)
    September 23rd- 188.(CW)
    145(GW)