Close
    Photos
    View albums

Default SlimQuick Cleanse -- Everyone is different

After reading all of the horror stories last week about SlimQuick Cleanse, I decided to do it again. Fortunately, I didn't have any of those problems most of you had. The first time I tried this cleanse, I lost 3 lbs. I just finished taking the last of the pills last night and I lost 3.2 lbs this time. I never got sick and never had ANY of the problems you all had.

I wanted to try it again because I wanted to see if it would make me sick. I felt so responsible for recommending something to all of you that made you so sick. Again, I want to apologize to those of you who got sick!!! ((((HUGS)))) Is there ANYONE else out there other than myself who actually had a good experience with this product? I think Lady Shazerz had success with it, anyone else?
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Maybe you are eating something that helps the pills break down...I don't know what happened to us. It can also be a different lot of pills...maybe we got some reject pills made at the same time whereas you got the good ones......i'm glad that it is working for you but the way you are working out and eating I bet you would ahve lost anyways.

Photos
    View albums

CMARIE don't feel bad for recommending this stuff, I worked great for me too and I had no problems with it at all! I told people to try it too! Everyones body is different and will react differently to different things. I have a friend that is so sensitive to caffine that a diet coke will make her queasy... but for those that got sick based on our recomendation...I'm sorry!

!!!

1/9/09
    height: 5'6"
    weight: 146.00

Photos
    View albums

I lost 5 or so pounds I think from it. It worked, but my pills showed up in the toilet too. The only other complaint I had was that it didn't give me any decent eliminations other than the first couple times then it was all like diarrhea. Now I think I am for sure constipated. Feels like I need to go but it will not come out. I try and it makes my insides hurt.

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by sassychica View Post
    I lost 5 or so pounds I think from it. It worked, but my pills showed up in the toilet too. The only other complaint I had was that it didn't give me any decent eliminations other than the first couple times then it was all like diarrhea. Now I think I am for sure constipated. Feels like I need to go but it will not come out. I try and it makes my insides hurt.
    Try drinking some Super Dieter's Tea. That stuff really works!
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

Photos
    View albums

Stop apologizing. We are all grown women, who made a decision to try the SlimQuick Cleanse. I am so happy that you were successful with it. I wish you luck on the second go round.
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.

We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world."-Marianne Williamson

Photos
    View albums

its okay cmarie! if it worked for u than thats great some of us just may be sensitive to the ingredients in the stuff.
    The proof is in the pics!!! <3

Starting over again!!!!

Photos
    View albums

It worked for me! I lost 3.2 lbs. I also experienced more loose stools, but I didn't need to run to the bathroom when I felt like I had to go. I didn't follow the included diet, and I even went to Mazzio's for pizza one day (I ate salad and 2 thin slices of pizza).

Photos
    View albums

I lost 3.5 lbs and it felt great getting all cleaned out.I only had 1 day where I went more than once,but I went quite a bit comfortably.I didn't have anyproblems with it either.

How long did you wait in between? I think I am going to do it again soon too.

Thank you for the recommendation!!!

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by LoSingWeightin08 View Post
    its okay cmarie! if it worked for u than thats great some of us just may be sensitive to the ingredients in the stuff.
    Girl! Look at you in that cute dress...you are rockin' it.
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

[Obsession is the greatest form of flattery.........

Photos
    View albums

Don't feel bad for recommending it to us. It's not like you held a gun against our heads........LOL. Not everything is made for everyone. I'm glad it worked for you, though.

Photos
    View albums

I didn't loose any weight but it didn't make me sick either!

My Avatar pic was taken the day I started phen 6/27/08