Close
    Photos
    View albums

Default Stomach Workout Wrap?

Ok i dont even know what the name of this thing is but I brought it from Wal Mart and it's blue and you wrap it around your stomach while you working out and it help it to sweat. I was wondering if anyone else has used or is using this? Does it work for you? Are you seeing better results with it? I want to hear other peoples thoughts on this!!!!
    "Live harder but love even harder"

[B]SW 226.6[/B
    ] Had some plms and got off track but im back and ready to start all over and lose even more!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

I bought one about 2 months ago (it's blue with black rubber stuff in the inside, right?). I'm not sure what it's suppose to do. I have used it several times. It makes you sweat around your stomach but it has not made my stomach disappear. It's not expensive so it wouldn't be a big deal to purchase one, but it hasn't helpped me much because I haven't seen any drastic or even noticable improvements.

4/17/08 (size 18/20 pants and XXL shirts): 220 (Started Phen)
    4/17/08-5/17/08 (1st month lost 18 pounds) 202
    5/17/08-6/17/08 (2nd Month lost 8.4 pounds) 193.6
    6/17/08- 7/17/08 (3rd Month lost 7.6 ponds) 186
    7/17/08- 8/17/08:184 (No Phen)
    8/17/08-9/17/08: 182 (No Phen)
    9/17/08-11/17/08: 185 (No Phen)
    (Now~Size 13/14 pants and L shirts)

Total Weight Loss

Photos
    View albums

yep that what it looks like and it was like 5 buck at the most i've been using it and all it doest it make me sweat there too and i started feeling like i was wasting my time wearing it but didnt wanna give up on it just yet so thought I would ask and see if its working for anyone else.

[B]SW 226.6[/B
    ] Had some plms and got off track but im back and ready to start all over and lose even more!

Photos
    View albums

I have one as well and it's good for...well,I haven't figured that out yet and

I've had mine for at last a few years. I still use it though, all it does is make me sweat

more around my stomach area and...hmmm I guess that's it.

I've also seen people wear them around their thighs.Don't know but I'm sure it

probably gives the same results no matter where u put it.

Photos
    View albums

I have one too and it only makes you sweat in your stomach region.

I can smell 155!!!!!!!!!!!!:spider_red:

Photos
    View albums

I had one a few years back too and the trainer at the gym said it just makes you sweat more so you loose water weight (same as taking a prescription water pill or OTC diurex) but the second you start drinking water again the effects are reversed so unless you like to be sweaty or are trying to fit into a special outfit that same night and don't plan on drinking anything it's kinda useless.

!!!

1/9/09
    height: 5'6"
    weight: 146.00

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by RoxyStar View Post
    I had one a few years back too and the trainer at the gym said it just makes you sweat more so you loose water weight (same as taking a prescription water pill or OTC diurex) but the second you start drinking water again the effects are reversed so unless you like to be sweaty or are trying to fit into a special outfit that same night and don't plan on drinking anything it's kinda useless.
    Bingo we have a winner, this is actually a very old idea, they even make whole suits out of materials that make you sweat when working out. The priest at my grammar school used to jog in one, and that was about 40 years ago. Anything that makes you loose weight by sweating regardless if it is a band, a full outfit, a diretic like a water pill, sauna, steam room etc will not work long term, unless of course you totally give up water and hydration, but that has a side effect of fainting and then of course death. Don't give up on the excersise, just sweat naturally. I just read on the MSN home page today that a recent study was done that proves exercising with a large stability ball does aide in better results when trying to reduce the mid section in women. If you don't go to a gym where they have balls and insturction a good DVD to buy that will teach you is the core workout from the Gunther Reinke company, it comes with a bunch of differnt easy to follow DVD's, the ball, the inflator, a measuring tape, and excersise cards. Good luck

Photos
    View albums

I have one of those balls and a dvd that came with it!!!! I did nt know if it worked so I havent used it yet but I'll have to start!

[B]SW 226.6[/B