Close
    Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default Question about Disebsin Fentermina

Hello everyone, I'm happy to have found a site that could possible help answer some questions and support at the same time. I just received these 30 mg pills and am wondering if it is safe to take them. I tried today and did not feel much of anything. No extra energy, just some dry mouth and a slight decrease in appetite. I recently put on about 40lbs due to surgery, infection, steriod use to treat the infections, etc...it's been a nightmare but I'm finally well again and really want to lose this weight. It's staying on bc of all the meds and just state my body was in, but I eat incredibly healthy so I think with these pills, it could help jump start? Any advice or past experiences one could lend for me? Most post I found on this were quite old. Thanks so much everyone.
    Namaste!
    I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells.
    I honor the place in you which is of Love, of Truth, of Light and of Peace.
    When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are One.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Hi there and WELCOME! I have been on Phen 37.5mg for about a month and I have lost about 16 lbs.

It definitely works! Just drink A LOT of water, take your vitamins, eat fresh healthy food and do.not.starve.yourself! Make sure and eat 1200 cals a day! Glad you're here and good luck on your loss!
    Amanda in AL
    Classified Binge Eater
    SW: 1/08- 294
    04/08- 264 diet and excercise - Binge Eater- off wagon after this!
    06/03/08 271- Started Phen per doc. 37.5mg 1x/day
    6/10/08-261 WOW! 10 lbs in one week!
    6/17/08-263 BLOATED! Blah!
    6/18/08-258
    07/07/08 Overdid it this weekend! 259 Crap!
    08/01/08 257.5 WTF?
    08/05/08 TOM came and gone...Drumroll.... 249.5 YES!

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Hi,

I'm sorry if this question has already been answered but I just joined today and didn't see the answer in the archives anywhere...so, where are you getting Disebsin? I have used it before and I love it. I had a lot of success with it, it suppressed my appetite and gave me increased energy. Not a crazy amount of energy that kept me up all night but a little extra energy which is perfect for me. I always took only 1 pill per day since the directions weren't in English and I didn't know if I should take more. The first time I used it a several years ago I lost 30lbs in 2 months. I used it again about a year ago and lost 15 lbs in about 3 weeks. Back then I knew people that brought it back from Mexico but now I don't. Could you tell me if you found a site to order it on-line or another way to obtain it? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.