Close
    Photos
    View albums

Exclamation INTERESTING INFO. REGARDING FRUIT

HEYYYY EVERYONE...WELL I RECEIVED THIS INTERESTING PIECE OF INFORMATION AND DECIDED TO SHARE WITH YALL....PRETTY LONG BUT INTERESTING
    EATING FRUIT
    We all think eating fruits means just buying fruits, cutting it and just popping it into our mouths. It's not as easy as you think. It's important to know how and when to eat.

What is the correct way of eating fruits?
    IT MEANS NOT EATING FRUITS AFTER YOUR MEALS! * FRUITS SHOULD BE EATEN ON AN EMPTY STOMACH.

If you eat fruit like that, it will play a major role to detoxify your system, supplying you with a great deal of energy for weight loss and other life activities.

FRUIT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FOOD.
    Let's say you eat two slices of bread and then a slice of fruit. The slice of fruit is ready to go straight through the stomach into the intestines, but it is prevented from doing so.

In the meantime the whole meal rots and ferments and turns to acid. The minute the fruit comes into contact with the food in the stomach and digestive juices, the entire mass of food begins to spoil.

So please eat your fruits on an empty stomach or before your meals! You have heard people complaining - every time I eat water-melon I burp, when I eat durian my stomach bloats up, when I eat a banana I feel like running to the toilet etc - actually all this will not arise if you eat the fruit on an empty stomach. The fruit mixes with the putrefying other food and produces gas and hence you will bloat!

Graying hair, balding, nervous outburst, and dark circles under the eyes all these will not happen if you take fruits on an empty stomach.

There is no such thing as some fruits, like orange and lemon are acidic, because all fruits become alkaline in our body, according to Dr. Herbert Shelton who did research on this matter. If you have mastered the correct way of eating fruits, you have the Secret of beauty, longevity, health, energy, happiness and normal weight.

When you need to drink fruit juice - drink only fresh fruit juice, NOT from the cans. Don't even drink juice that has been heated up. Don't eat cooked fruits because you don't get the nutrients at all. You only get to taste. Cooking destroys all the vitamins.

But eating a whole fruit is better than drinking the juice. If you should drink the juice, drink it mouthful by mouthful slowly, because you must let it mix with your saliva before swallowing it.
    You can go on a 3-day fruit fast to cleanse your body. Just eat fruits and drink fruit juice throughout the 3 days and you will be surprised when your friends tell you how radiant you look!

KIWI: Tiny but mighty. This is a good source of potassium, magnesium, vitamin E
    & fiber. Its vitamin C content is twice that of an orange.

APPLE: An apple a day keeps the doctor away? Although an apple has a low vitamin C content, it has antioxidants & flavonoids which enhances the activity of vitamin C
    thereby helping to lower the risks of colon cancer, heart attack & stroke.

STRAWBERRY: Protective Fruit. Strawberries have the highest total antioxidant power among major fruits & protect the body from cancer-causing, blood vessel-clogging free radicals.

ORANGE : Sweetest medicine. Taking 2-4 oranges a day may help keep colds away, lower cholesterol, prevent & dissolve kidney stones as well as lessens the risk of colon cancer.

WATERMELON: Coolest thirst quencher. Composed of 92% water, it is also packed with a giant dose of glutathione, which helps boost our immune system. They are also a key source of lycopene - the cancer fighting oxidant. Other nutrients found in watermelon are vitamin C & Potassium.

GUAVA & PAPAYA: Top awards for vitamin C. They are the clear winners for their high vitamin C content. Guava is also rich in fiber, which helps prevent constipation. Papaya is rich in carotene; this is good for your eyes.

Drinking Cold water after a meal = Cancer! Can u believe this??
    For those who like to drink cold water, this article is applicable to you. It is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal. However, the cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed. It will slow down the digestion. Once this 'sludge' reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.
    "YOU MAY NEVER KNOW WHAT RESULTS COME FROM YOUR ACTION. BUT IF YOU DO NOTHING, THERE WILL BE NO RESULT"

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Cool info. I LOOOOOVE fruit, so that's good to know. Guess I gotta weight to eat those cherries then.
    -------------------
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. - Gandhi

Photos
    View albums

Great info for a fruit-aholic!

Re-started Phen 7/16/11
    (after gaining nearly all back in the last several months of stress - had kept it off for over two years)
    SW: 229.4 lbs at 5'11"
    221.1 on 7/23/11 @ one week!!

PREVIOUSLY:
    I'M IN ONEDERLAND!!!
    Started Phen 5/24/08
    SW: 231 lbs at 5'11"
    214 lbs on 6/23/08 @ one month follow up Dr. visit
    204 lbs on 7/29/08 @ two month follow up Dr. visit
    197 lbs on 08/15/2008
    190 lbs at end of 3 month Dr. approved diet
    TOTAL LOSS: 41 lbs.

Photos
    View albums

Yeah it really is interesting.. I gotta go back and read over it.. I sent to you all before reading it all. LoL..Sad but true...Thats just alot to consume!!!!
    "YOU MAY NEVER KNOW WHAT RESULTS COME FROM YOUR ACTION. BUT IF YOU DO NOTHING, THERE WILL BE NO RESULT"

Photos
    View albums

It is a lot to consume. I just scanned it over, but I plan on reading it in depth soon!
    -------------------
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. - Gandhi

Photos
    View albums

This is interesting information. I read ALL of it, but I will do some research to see what else I can find on the topic. If you don't mind, what was your source for this info?? Thanks for sharing.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Photos
    View albums

Very interesting. One thing to add--hot soup, or anything "hot", isn't good for you. I love my hot coffee. But I learned in a disease class a couple semesters ago that certain stomach and gastro-esophageal cancers have roots in cultures where hot drinks are frequently consumed. These demographics (I believe it was a part of Asia where they drink hot liquid throughout the day) have a hugely increased risk of these cancers, and researchers believe it is the hot liquids that scald digestive tissue as the liquids are consumed. Makes you wonder where our Starbucks fanatics will be in several years.
    Andee in KC, MO
    Senior pre-med student majoring in biology, minoring in chemistry & psychology

5/29/08 seriously dieting again, starting weight 316
    6/1/08 311
    Where I want to be:
    07/01/08--290
    08/01/08--270
    BACK TO FALL SEMESTER--260
    09/01/08-- 250
    10/01/08--235
    11/01/08--220
    12/01/08-- 205
    01/01/09-- 195
    02/01/09-- 190
    03/01/09-- 185
    04/01/09-- 180 FINAL GOAL!!!

Banned
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by AndeeCreative View Post
    Makes you wonder where our Starbucks fanatics will be in several years.
    If the caffiene does not get them the sweeteners will.

Photos
    View albums

great advice, thanks