Close
    Photos
    View albums

Default how long does 37.5 last?

Just curious...alot of people talk about if they take phen in the morning they are starving at night. I know that phendimetrazine lasts four hours, but what about phentermine 37.5. Tried looking it up but couldnt' find an answer......

2. Advertising
    advertising

Bronze Phenster Moms eyes Dads Metabolism's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

Wink Not long enough

When I take my adipex 37.5 in the morning, I could not eat at all and be completely satisfied. That is until about 8 hours later, when I am starving, and I play the game like"I can not be on adipex forever so here is a chance to prove to myself that I can make it through the night without eating those bads foods". I only allow myself to indulge on vegetables and fresh fruit. I will not allow carbs or sugar from anything else. Carbs are addicting, once you eat them you will only crave more later, so I found my enemy, now it is just a matter of showing it who is boss, because it looks better on the shelf then it would on my A double S!!!

I guess I could start taking it later in the day, but in the past I would get a headache

It is surprising to me to see people who are way below my goal weight attempting to loose weight, but I am sure you know what is healthy for you and it is not some superficial obsession that the media has instilled into you. But I guess other people can say the same for me, I have seen Goal weights on here, that were the same as my starting weight. Funny thing is that I have found that the more I loose, the more I change my goal weight to a lower number. I have agreed to just get at a healthy BMI for my height which is a BMI less than 29.

OKay so I think i have gone on and on enough, I should have started my own thread, lol Good night all xoxoxox
    "Whatever the mind can conceive and believe the mind can acheive" -Dr.Napoleon Hill

SW: 212 April 2008

1st Goal weight: 155

2nd Goal weight: 140 which would be give a healthy BMI of 28

Photos
    View albums

thanks for that info....i think 8 hours sounds about right....

yes, my number sounds low but i have a small frame and do not look small...trust me. It is all in my hip and thighs.....but i feel alot better than i did.....i just want to fit into my clothes again. I was eating low carb for years and stayed small...then for whatever reason i lost it and went off the wagon..now i am paying the price.....

i really am having a hard time giving up bread this time...

Photos
    View albums

Default Wow, I agree

I am on day 3 and the evening time is hungry time. I was saying in an earlier post that I didn't think it was strong enough for me (37.5 mg Adipex), but it does help some. But when the evenings roll around I have to start talking myself out of eating.

I didn't realize it only lasted about 8 hrs. I will take that into conderation when I take my next dose. I may be taking it too early in the day at around 7 a.m.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

My doctor told me that phendimetrizine lasts about 6 hours, and phentermine lasts about 12 hours.

Im not sure though I take mine late morning so it usually lasts until bedtime. (I take it around 10 am).

It probably just depends on your body and how sensitive you are to it though.
    -Angie

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

P.S. My doctor gave me both phendimetrizine and phentermine. He said to take the
    Phen-D towards the evening if my phentermine wore off before dinner. Luckily I havent had to use it yet!
    -Angie

Photos
    View albums

my phentermine 37.5 use to last from about 10am to about 7 ot 8pm. Then I switched to Adipex and it SUX for me and as soon as it is gone (about 5 more days) I am going back to phen...it def lasted longer for me.

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I'd say 8-12 but I can put that in blood - because somedays ... I'm just not hungry, period. But then there are others that around 4-6pm I can't stop raiding cabinets.

I think it has to do with how I ate / drank during the day.

Thanks Scat, - I think I will journal that along w/ my food intact and see if I can find a pattern.

And Moms Eyes Dads Metabolism - LOVE your post, that is so me.
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Well, it doesnt last that long for me...i split a 37.5 between morning and noon, and then a 15 around 2:00 or 3:00..

And Scat the thighs and hips...thats the Greek baby! Gotta love our ancestory.

Lov ya!

Andrea
    GO CHARGERS!

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I split mine too. Half around 9 then the other half around 2pm. I'd say I start feeling hungry(stomach growling) around 10 or 11pm
    [