Close
    Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Exclamation HELP! How Did You Get Prescribed?

Hello! I'm a newbie here and had a question for you all. I just purchased Phentermine off of the internet and found that it was waaaaay more expensive than some of you who got it prescribed from your doctors. I have insurance, so I'm wondering on how you came about getting a prescription. Did you just ask your doctor for it, or are there certain requirements you have to meet? It's been forever since I've had to go to the doctor...so I'm just not sure what to do. My stats are 5'6", 195lbs....hoping to drop to the 140's.

I've been reading the bulletins for the last week now, and you all have inspired me I hope to have the same success as you have had...I'm getting married next year and really want to nip this "weight thing" in the butt! ANY help you have is GREATLY appreciated!!! Thanks!

2. Advertising
    advertising

BronzyBella

the pills over the internet a FAKE they are not real. It is illegal to sell real Phen over the internet. They are normally just filled with drywall or flour....seriously. I'm sorry to be the one to deliver the bad news.
    Most of us got Dr prescriptions. My dr suggested and but some asked. Others got the prescription from the obgyn or from a weight loss clinic. My insurance doesn't cover it. I pay $40 for a bottle of 30.
    The requirment is that you can't have high blood pressure when starting and you must be overweight. Talk to your Dr, you may just get it. Please throw away the internet pills and get real phen the right way.

Photos
    View albums

I'm not gonna smack your hand for buying over the internet, just be aware that there are alot of fakes being sold online so be careful. Take your pills to the local p harmacy when you get them in the mail and ask the pharmacist to verify what they are. If you don't want to do that then atleast try and do a pill identification from pictures on the internet, although some fakes look like the real deal.

In the future I would suggest you ask your regular doctor, or look in the phone book under physicians for wieght loss..they are usually callled bariatric doctors.

You can also look up:

Medical Weight Loss Center....when you see that it usually means they prescribe phen. That is what I did. I found an ad in the paper for a doctor that just does weight loss.

be careful with online sites and good luck...

Diamond Phenster RoxanneRoxanne's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

I asked my doctor for it. I told him about my nutrition and exercise plan, and that I need help controlling cravings and I need an energy boost to help with the exercise. I told him that I understand that I can only take it for a short period of time, and that this is only a tool to help me in the short term until my new healthy habits are well established.

Good luck!
    Wanna hear me sing?

Ask... Believe... Receive...

My MySpace

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I did a bit of research before buying them....I went to the Where To Buy Section from Phenermine.com. Thanks for the replies!

Photos
    View albums

Default STOP TAKING THOSE PILLS!

ASK YOUR DOCTOR! Phen has Amphetamines in it and can be a serious pill, don't take any chances with what's online. I heard of someone that was on Phen and I talk to my doctor. You have to go through a serious of questions pertaining to your health history. The FDA has TONS of regulations on Phen that prevents physicians to give it to just anyone. If you have NO high blood pressure, thyroid issues and your BMI is 28 or higher (preferrably 30 or higher) than you should be eligable. Please find a doctor to get you a prescribtion.

4/17/08 (size 18/20 pants and XXL shirts): 220 (Started Phen)
    4/17/08-5/17/08 (1st month lost 18 pounds) 202
    5/17/08-6/17/08 (2nd Month lost 8.4 pounds) 193.6
    6/17/08- 7/17/08 (3rd Month lost 7.6 ponds) 186
    7/17/08- 8/17/08:184 (No Phen)
    8/17/08-9/17/08: 182 (No Phen)
    9/17/08-11/17/08: 185 (No Phen)
    (Now~Size 13/14 pants and L shirts)

Total Weight Loss

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by cteachout00 View Post
    I did a bit of research before buying them....I went to the Where To Buy Section from Phenermine.com. Thanks for the replies!
    Everyone I have heard of who purchased phen from the "Where to But Section," on this site were ripped off. They either got drywall like Bronzybella said, or received NOTHING at all. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Photos
    View albums

My doctor was the one that prescribed them for me after my check up. He said I was too young to be carrying this weight and though my stats were normal, he said it would not always be that way.

He is GREAT. I go in once a month to weigh in and he goes over my meals or anything that I want to talk about. He really, really tries to get you to change the way you think when it comes to food and health. He actually spends about an hour with me everytime which that is unheard of usually.

I've been at the doctors with 105 fever for five days straight, barely breathing and my old doctor spent "maayybbee" 15 minutes with me, gave me a script and sent me home. An hour later I was admitted to the hospital. So you see, I really like that my new doctor is old fashioned in that way.

Just go and ask for it. The pills are not expensive. My doctor gives them in the office but I did some checking and Costco sells them CHEAP.
    Breezysun :heart::

www.myspace.com/breezysunlisa

STARTING OVER!!