Close
    Photos
    View albums

Default b12/lipovite injection

does anyone here take lipovite injections and not take phen or appetite supressants? i went to a weight loss clinic today and wasn't able to take phen. the lady told me that phen only suppressed your appetite so if i can control my own appetite that i will have results with the shot only. i'm skeptical, but i'm trying it. any input?

2. Advertising
    advertising

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

bull....! don't believe it b12 converts carbs into glucose or sugar ,which is burned in order to produce energy for proper body function .it improves energy levels and supports the tyroid function to regulate energy levels also reduces water retention it would be a great idea to have a b12 shot in conjunction with phen. I have struggled with my weight like forever and I decided to see a dietician and he prescribed me phentermine 30 mg and I'm not lying it totally kills your appetite I started taking it 2 days ago and it is working I feel the difference big time and that is my problem huge appetite. go somewhere else where they care and make sure it's 30 mg not 15 mg it doesn't work as well. I hope I helped you at least a little.

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Okay... here's the scoop... I've been on B12 for the last year without phen and while it will give you energy it has absolutely no effect on weight loss. I have been on Phen since feb 28 and as of today I have lost 10 lbs. I have been taking the B12 w/ lipotropics for the last 3 weeks and I can also say that I have seen NO difference in weight loss between having the injections with phen or not taking them phen. Hope that helps.
    SW 02/28/08 199lbs Started Phen
    CW 3/6/08 196 LBS (TOTAL LOST -3lbs
    CW 3/13/08 191.8 LBS (TOTAL LOST - 4.2lbs)
    CW 3/20/08 [COLOR="Red"]190[/COLOR]LBS (TOTAL LOST -1.8 )
    CW 3/27/08 188.2 LBS (Total Lost-1.8)
    CW 4/03/08 188.6 LBS (Total Gained .4) Goal of 179 Not MET 1ST 10%
    CW Goal 4/10/08 183 LBS (total Lost 5.2)
    cwGoal 5/22/08 179LBS (Total Lost)

Photos
    View albums

I have no firsthand knowledge of what you are referring to, but sounds like you are right to be skeptical. Good luck.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

i have been on phen since march 8,2008 and i too take b12 and lipo disolve shots. i get there every other week but i'm about to start getting them every week. I find that it helps me with a boost of energy and its like a kick start to my metobolism.

in the 26 days or so ive lost 21 lbs now, so good luck girl!

Photos
    View albums

i don't know.....but i will definitely let you guys know when i go for my weigh in and second shot next wednesday! i can't wait to see what happens. i drank a ton of water yesterday and this morning and i'm not hungry just because i'm so full of water. when i do eat, it's going to be fruits and vegetables. you can't do that and NOT lose weight....without phen, shots, or anything else. i kind of think it's a mind thing...if you're taking shots or pills that are supposed to make you lose a ton of weight if you just drink a LOT of water and eat less....then you actually drink a ton of water and eat less which is what makes us lose weight! ....but i'll give credit to the shot as long as i lose weight this week...i don't care who's to blame!! haha.