Close
    BronzyBella

Question Getting Phen out of your system....Then back on again??

I posted this ealier..but I had no response....So I'm posting it again with a different title lol....

How long does it take for Phen to get out of your system after you stop taking it. I'm asking because I have to see my doctor in a couple of weeks. When I see her I would like to ask her if I can stay on Phen until I reach my goal. I wanted to suggest going on for 2 months then of for a month (or how ever long it takes for Phen to get out of your system), then go back on again for 2 months. So how long does it take for Phen to fully be out of your system, so that when I do go back, I'll get a whole new fresh start??

ALSO...What's the longest anyone has been on Phen???...and How long did it seem to work before it's benefits started to wear off??

Thanks Phensters!!!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Bronze Phenster beautifuloctober's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

Lol!! Im from Md too....im wondering who your dr. is? Lets just say i visit down there about every month or so for my visit!!

You are in full swing with it..i wouldnt make any changes....just watch intake, drink the water, and WATCH yourself MELT....
    I know who I am regardless of size or shape....but fittin' in my skinny clothes helps me express it a little better!!!!!

Photos
    View albums

Ughhh, i feel like after 2 weeks.... i felt phen free...lol
    Nikki - Looking to divorce BOB...lol, my BIG OL' BELLY!

2/05/08 - 252 lbs (the evil truth)
    6/28/08 - 202 ON MY OWN!!!- Life after Phen

Photos
    View albums

Two weeks!!! I must be a phen junkie then......for me its like a day and a half.....lol.

My appetite rebounds big time!!! And i crave certain things......phen actually helps the cravings(not at first though).

What a battle.....
    I know who I am regardless of size or shape....but fittin' in my skinny clothes helps me express it a little better!!!!!

Photos
    View albums

I looked this up once because I had a job interview and wanted it to be out of my system in case I needed to take a drug screen test (I don't feel it's my employer's business to know my meds unless it will affect my job). It's either 2 or 4 days, I can't quite remember. It's probably 2 days because I remember going off 4 days before my interview, just in case it took longer to get out of my body.
    Last edited by Band Mamma; March 25th, 2008 at 09:31 PM.

Photos
    View albums

ok 3 days chemical wise.... 2 weeks body feeling normal and regaining energy!

Photos
    View albums

Ok...you remind me of my bf...she has a terrible time on it...actually loses energy and cant handle the highs and lows. Im the opposite...lol. I have three boys....phen helps!!

So you feel like you are more energetic and like yourself w/o it?

Photos
    View albums

I had good days and bad days... when i first started phen i was always exhausted, i coulda feel asleep standing! That was the 30mg. I switched to the 15mg and that was ok but wavered off. I started the 37.5, half at 9 and the other half around 4pm. I was awake and moving but my eyes were just bloodshot all the time and i just didn't feel healthy energy. The gym would just kill me... i couldn't do it. And i was a 6 day a week girl prior to phen (trying to fight off the weight).

When i came off... i must have wanted to sleep for days straight and then when i started getting active again and eating the same as when on phen i noticed i felt better.

I had some kicker side effects when on phen! But i posted that thread about the effects cause of lack of nutrients....and im thinking maybe thats what it was....

Photos
    View albums

Those are some doozie side effects! Sometimes people with heart conditions will have effects like that!

I think the minerals/nutrients thing would have alot to do with that.....

Im anemic....and i have to take iron and b12, or i should just pack it up. I am terrible about drinking water....and its so important because we flush out the fat that way!!!

Are you going to try to stick with the lower dose?

BronzyBella

Ok..so i guess When I speak to my Dr, I'll ask her if I could be on Phen for 2 months or so...then off for 2 weeks. This is only if she doensn't want me to stay on, otherwise, I'll stay on it for a few months. What is the longest length of months, a person can stay on Phen and still lhave it working??

Photos
    View albums

I have no clue what i am going to do.... Like i said, its been three weeks and i am telling myself every night.... I am gonna take my pills tomorrow. And then the next morning, I find an excuse not to, lol, teribble i am!

I have a two month supply of the 37.5mg phen and two month on the 30mg phenD. I think i might try the phenD as i was not having any adverese effects. If that doesnt work, i will try the phen again, and just add more iron, potassium, and salt in,

Photos
    View albums

No...it doesnt make you terrible..lol. It makes you smart that you listen to your body.....you are the one who lives in it!!! Some people are sensitive to meds and just dont like it in their system. And phen is not good for the heart...i know this and live with guilt because of it.

hang in there...

Photos
    View albums

My side effects kicked in on day two on my first go-around with it. It was like high school $1 a pill speed all over again!
    I did not have exhaustion when I stopped, but I occasionally do now even though I'm taking it.
    I think it all depends on each person's body.

Photos
    View albums

i knew a girl that was on for 11 months and she said it worked..she was thin as a rail. I don't know anyone who took it longer than that.

I stopped for a week and felt pretty good. Slept good again, and looked healthier in my face...eyes look better, no dark circles...color back to my skin. I've been looking really sickly since being on phen, not sure if it is eating less or sleeping less......

someone told me when you stop be prepared to sleep for a week straight. I think I felt tired, but not like I was falling asleep at the wheel or anything like that. If anytihng it was a relief to be able to sleep.

I have days that I have the energy and days that i am dragging my butt and feel like i'm in a "fog". Lately I've been in the "fog" state.....

Photos
    View albums

My doc ups my dose when I start to feel like its not working, but after a few months he is going to taper me off slowly, so we will see what happens. If after a few months I want to do it again I have found another doc who will prescribe it, so thats good I guess. Hopefully I wont tho. But incase I guess

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wBZCRKb/]

[/url]