Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: laxatives

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default laxatives

I was reading the note below about the person who is having great bowel movement I like most of you don't thinK I have had one in two weeks..I tried an enema...gross I know but I don't think your supposed to do them often...what are you guys doing for this I need help I really have to go and can't!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

I take the walmart brand laxatives, one every other day or every 3 days. It helps, its harsh for some people... but I want all of it GONE. hahaha

Height - 5'10"
    SW - 177
    CW - 162
    GW - 150

Photos
    View albums

I drink this dieters tea. I think you can find it in any little asian or oriental market. Its called the ballerina tea. Or Any type of tea that has the ingrediant Senna in it, will totally help you out! I mean it cleans you out! Make sure to be at home and I try to drink it right before I go to bed (it doesnt contain any caffiene) then in the morning..you should feel it in your belly and well. You shouldnt be feeling stuffed up anymore! lol

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Diani ... we don't have an asian market ... give me some more options, please.
    I mean to find it.
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

Photos
    View albums

Default where to find dieters tea

Quote Originally Posted by Raquel View Post
    Diani ... we don't have an asian market ... give me some more options, please.
    I mean to find it.
    thats a bummer! okay well, like I said before, any type of tea that has the ingrediant Senna. I just looked on GNC .com and I found that they have a huge selection of the cleansing dieters tea. If you have a GNC where you live I would definitly check there. Do you have any dollar stores?? or 99cent stores? because they also well itover there and of course it is way cheaper in those stores.

Photos
    View albums

Laci Le Beau is the brand that i found right now that has the ingrediant Senna in it. Its caffiene free so you should be good by drinking it at night.

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by dianicole View Post
    Laci Le Beau is the brand that i found right now that has the ingrediant Senna in it. Its caffiene free so you should be good by drinking it at night.

I have the Laci Le Beau and I think it works great..Senna is also in Trim Maxx tea..they sell that at drugstores like CVS and I've seen it in the supermarket.
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

[Obsession is the greatest form of flattery.........

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by last time View Post
    I was reading the note below about the person who is having great bowel movement I like most of you don't thinK I have had one in two weeks..I tried an enema...gross I know but I don't think your supposed to do them often...what are you guys doing for this I need help I really have to go and can't!
    If you need to clean yourself out pronto then get a bottle of magnesium citrate, you will go within a few hours.

Try taking some fiber every day, like metamucil.

you can also take stool softeners every day, they help keep things soft so you can go.

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I started drinkg Japanese green tea, because its free at work. On the weekends I use lipton's green tea. I have a bowel a day. Before I was stopped up too. I would try a green tea, Ive read laxactives can be harmful to your body after using them a long period of time.
    TRYING TO DO BIG THANGS NOW!

Photos
    View albums

I drink ballerina tea as well and it is wonderful. I got it from the nail shop. It taste better if you dont add anything to it, but it will cleanse you out.
    188 pounds/ Started Phen 2/11/2008

177 Pounds/ 2/18/2008:

Goal/ 145 by 04/15/2008

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Vik28 View Post
    I started drinkg Japanese green tea, because its free at work. On the weekends I use lipton's green tea. I have a bowel a day. Before I was stopped up too. I would try a green tea, Ive read laxactives can be harmful to your body after using them a long period of time.
    i didn't know that green tea helps you go....interesting.....I should try it...I just think it tastes nasty.
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I don't know why I bother, I'm the one that took 12 pills of the "Oxy Powder" detox and nothing really happened.
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

Photos
    View albums

You know I drank the whole 10 ounces of magnesium citrate and still nothing. Apparently I am really stopped up because nothing has worked, not even eating prunes.

Photos
    View albums

I was in Mother Earth (the health food store down the street) tonight and I saw several of these things ya'll are talking about, and now I wish I'd picked up one of the teas! This stuff is like normal teas, right? It won't hinder low carb people? I might need to hit them up tomorrow! I think I'm going about every other day even though I'm taking a big dose of fiber before bed EVERY night... and it's not always, ummm... easy... to get out.
    SW: 307 LBS 9/16/10.
    In 2008 I lost 91 pounds, but I've gained it all back... so here I am, at square one, but not for long.

Photos
    View albums

I have taken phen before and when i was stopped up i would take stool softners, they ork very good. I have never taken tea or any of those other products, but I do drink Lipton's diet green tea because i like it. Now if that makes me go to the bathroom I have never noticed. Try stool softners first and see what happens.

Photos
    View albums

SAFE WAY CARRIES SMOOTH MOVE TEA AND SO DOES GNC! thank god!!

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Raquel View Post
    I don't know why I bother, I'm the one that took 12 pills of the "Oxy Powder" detox and nothing really happened.
    Girl, we were all sitting around waiting for your explosion! You mean you never went?? Wow..maybe you should put a stick of dynamite up there or somethin somethin.....

As long as you aren't in pain from not going....

Photos
    View albums

LOL @ the stick of dynamite!!
    In 2008 I lost 91 pounds, but I've gained it all back... so here I am, at square one, but not for long.

Photos
    View albums

I take a stool softener every day as well because at first this happend to me and when I finally went it was like giving birth all over again!!! So i started taking 1 a day and I have no probs really anymore, just get generic one and its cheap

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wBZCRKb/]

[/url]

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Krissy8581 View Post
    ... when I finally went it was like giving birth all over again!!!
    OMG, I soooo had one like that yesterday!! LOL!!

Has anyone ever done a colon/parasite cleanse and gotten results like the crazy stuff on TV? Just wondering because I'm really wanting to try something like that.

Photos
    View albums

OOOhhh....LOL, i am rolling after your response graphicmom!!! hahah, i havnt tried the cleanse, kinda scared to do that. The stool softener work for now til it starts to happen again

[/url]

Photos
    View albums

Haha!! I seriously thought I was going to need an epiesotomy after that one!!

Photos
    View albums

No crap huh, lol, well days before I kept sitting on the toilet waiting and waiting and nothing!!! LOL, i cant believe im just talking about poo!!! haha, it is pretty funny tho. And yes it hurt like hell, but nice to get out

[/url]

Photos
    View albums

It's funny how important it's become to keep track of my BMs! I've never had a problem before (except during pregnancies), so I feel like an old person talking about my ailments.

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Ladies,
    Last week I went 4 days without going and lordy, now I KNOW why old people are obsessed with their BM's. And all I got were a few little nuggets and a TON of gas. But I think some of that was because I picked up a midnight shift and that always messes up my GI tract. I'm hopeful that since I'm back on board with my plans that I will be consistent in that department. I think my running is also effecting it and I need to drink even more water than before because when it does hit me, they are dry and very difficult to "move through".....if you know what I mean. Thanks for the tips, you're all awesome as always.
    "Maybe our mistakes are what make our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps, if we never veered off course, we wouldn’t fall in love or have babies or be who we are."
    Michael Patrick King, Sex and the City, I Heart NY, 2002

Photos
    View albums

That is sooo funny, I had the little nuggets too, you would think you got out a good one, and it would be a littel rabbit turd!!! And they are dry as hell, But I think I have it under control for now. I HOPE

[/url]

Photos
    View albums

lol @ nuggets! I work with the elderly, most with slight or significant dementia, and let me tell you--their days are all-consumed by the mighty BM. Not to gross you out, but one of the old fellas actually called a nurse in the other day because he'd been sitting on the toilet for 30 mins and he was SURE he had to go, but couldn't. He asked her if she could just get a stick or something and get it out for him.

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Well Dawni started my day off with a chuckle!

poor ole man.
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

Photos
    View albums

i think milk of magnesia (spelling?) is spose to really work. try staying on a stool softener or take one every other day.
    Eat to live, not live to eat.

Photos
    View albums

Seems like we talk about poop alot on here......I am drinking my magnesium citrate today. Would like to lose that bloated feeling before my trip.....sometimes it works wonders, sometimes it doesn't...I'm thinking maybe it depends on the brand or how much is up there....

I know one thing I'm not going to use a stick up my A.S.S. like that old man wanted to......LOL....

Silver Phenster mother of two crazy boys's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

I actually had what the old man asked for when I was pregnant! my doc had to put a urine catheter past the "terd" and them squirt a fleets enema in above it. With my husband praying to God while I pushed, it finally came out. It was as big as a log! ( it was from the iron in my vitamins). needless to say I never took my vitamins again! If you don't go soon, call your doc. And yes, laxatives can be bad with excessive use. You lose too many nutrients that way. Anorexics and bulemics do this as a way to lose weight, which is totally not good!

I agree, movement does help cause your GI system works by movement. With the tea suggestions, try rubbing your stomach afterwards from your stomach to your pelvic bone. This is what I tell my patients to do when they are on bedrest and aren't moving very much. It usually works with the tea.

Photos
    View albums

wow, you know that is love when your husband is by your side during a terd extraction......that must have felt so good after you got it out...I was so backed up AFTER delivery and had hemmies, that was worse than the labor pains I had to have the baby.....I needed an epidural to take a S.h.it.

Silver Phenster mother of two crazy boys's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

as much as he stinks up the bathroom and the house, he better had been by my side!!!

Photos
    View albums

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by scatanafas View Post
    Seems like we talk about poop alot on here......I am drinking my magnesium citrate today. Would like to lose that bloated feeling before my trip.....sometimes it works wonders, sometimes it doesn't...I'm thinking maybe it depends on the brand or how much is up there....

I know one thing I'm not going to use a stick up my A.S.S. like that old man wanted to......LOL....
    Scat~that made me laugh so hard, yr comment about us talking about poop alot, we do huh!!! lol

[/url]

Photos
    View albums

ok now you all are just going to have to bear with me... cause this is bad even for this conversation but i noticed a few things over the past four days.

i too was having the near birth experiances. I have lost fifty pounds and i have every thing sagging these days.

i was trying to go cause i felt like i had to and it was taking forever even with a great book and i got irritated and started to move around on the seat.. i leaned back and forward and back and twisted my shoulders side to side and during one move ment my behind pushed back against the rim of the seat. but low on my okole so it was just right about the area of business .. and when i put weight back down the lid was pressing right where the dimple is. and viola i got some business out... i was like whoa what did i just do..

long story even longer.. i still felt like i had to and could go but again was tensing up and feeling like i was plugged up so i lifted my excess skin up (yeah ive lost alot of weight and things hang now even my arse) and as i was lifting my excess up i pushed in at the dimple again and viola more ... hmmm im on to something. it was almost like the fat that used to be there in my body by my arse restricted the size and now it was gone so it just kept expanding until something had to give. it seemed that it needed to be squeezed down to the right size. in order to come out..

four days later and five poops later im down three pounds.. nuff said

ok im madly blushing but my niece is a cna in an old folks home and ive heard worse .. just not about me.. so embarrased as i am.. i figured i would share.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast