Close
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default Itravil--anyone?

Hi, I just placed an order a received Itravil from Mexico. It was supposed to be Phen.

Does anyone know anything about this drug? Any success stories or horror stories? Is it the same as phen?

Sorry for all the questions. Little nervous to try something new.

Thanks for your help!!!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

I have no idea,but I hope it is what you are looking for.Good luck .

Photos
    View albums

I'M NOT SURE I'VE NEVER HEARD OF IT...PLEASE LOOK IT UP ONLINE BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO TAKE IT....JUST TO MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR GETTING INTO............I'VE NEVER ORDERED PILLS OFFLINE AND I NEVER WILL...I DON'T TRUST THESE SITES THAT SALE THEM...IT'S ILLEGEL AND I COULDN'T TRUST A COMPANY THAT WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT....

I'M NOT AGAINST ANYONE ORDERING OFFLINE ...THATS THEIR BUSINESS I JUST CHOOSE NOT TOO.....
    I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK ........

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I did some more research, other names it goes by are Clobenzorex, Asenlix, Finedal, or Rexigen. Does this ring a bell for anyone. I am desperate for input. Online they say it is an anorectic (which is the same title they give phen. but are they they same?

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Sally View Post
    I did some more research, other names it goes by are Clobenzorex, Asenlix, Finedal, or Rexigen. Does this ring a bell for anyone. I am desperate for input. Online they say it is an anorectic (which is the same title they give phen. but are they they same?
    Yes I've used Itravil capsules on and off for the past 2 1/2 yrs. I live near the border of Mx on the southernmost tip of Texas. I visited a Mx Dr. and he prescribed it to me & so far I've never had problems. Itravil is an appetite suppresant. He also prescribed Termogenico pills which speed up metabolism & Novatiral pills (fat burners). What I like is that I don't crave the fried, salty food or sweets constantly. Whenever I do happen to crave a sweet I'm OK with a bite or two. It also calms me down i don't feel this constant anxiety and I am able to focus on my diet & exercise routine. Itravil should only be used for 3 months at a time tho. A neighbor lady friend of mine was going to use them & she said that she checked them out first & said they were derived from all natural products. I noticed a difference right away, like I said I felt at peace, not stressed out and wanting to pig out all day.

Photos
    View albums

You know if you have good luck, GREAT. But I have a ?? Why would you ORDER something you know nothing about , THEN ask others if they know anything about it? I guess I am a little skeptical on EVERYTHING, so I ASK first. I dont like to part with my HARD earned money for SCAM CRAP!

I am not saying that you are being scammed, but I do think it is strange that you would place an order then ask for info. Just my 2 cents
    7lbs to goal
    "Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!"~anonymous

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by stilltryin08 View Post
    You know if you have good luck, GREAT. But I have a ?? Why would you ORDER something you know nothing about , THEN ask others if they know anything about it? I guess I am a little skeptical on EVERYTHING, so I ASK first. I dont like to part with my HARD earned money for SCAM CRAP!

I am not saying that you are being scammed, but I do think it is strange that you would place an order then ask for info. Just my 2 cents
    It's me again, just thought I should warn you about ordering Itravil or any other medicines online, cause you never know if you're getting the real thing. I always go to my diet Dr in Mx for a checkup before he prescribes it to me. Hope this helps!

Banned
    Photos
    View albums

yeah its made by Aventis,It is simular to phen,just wondering why you didnt go to your doc and gt phen,just please be very careful with this med,and no it's not the same as phen there are differences in them.

Banned
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by stilltryin08 View Post

while I do agree that people should do the research before buying online,I am glad that some of them have the common sense to at least ask questions somewhere,after all we are supposed to be a support forum.

While I would never buy drugs online becasue I believe asking my doctor is always best,some people might not have that opinion,furthermore it's none of my business why and where anyone buys this stuff,it's their decision.

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default Intravil

Intravil is a weight loss-diet pill from Mexico. It is also known as Clobenzorex (not to be confused with Colbenemid, which is a drug for gout) and also known as Asenlix in Finedal. It is known as an "anorectic" which means it is supposed to curb the appetite.

In reality, it is a stimulant. Side effects include:

Headache
    Insomnia
    Restlessness
    Tachycardia (fast heart rate)
    Cardiac Arrhythmias (Irregualr beating of the heart)
    Nausea
    Anxiety
    Eventual heart damage if used frequently
    It is prohibited in the United States because of the risks.

Good Luck and be careful. I'd wing it by my doc and just mention it and see what his reaction is.
    Christmas 2008- 390
    Sept 01, 2009 - 308
    Come on 200's!!!
    Fruit, Veggies..and a lotta freekin Water!!

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

yes i took itravil and lost 20 pound. i'd love to know where u ordered urs from

Banned
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyU!!! View Post
    yes i took itravil and lost 20 pound. i'd love to know where u ordered urs from
    Im sure the DEA would love to know too.

Photos
    View albums

Things like this make me glad I see my (well not so local, an hour drive)Doctor for phen.....
    7lbs to goal
    "Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!"~anonymous

Photos
    View albums

These days you have to be careful ordering ANYTHING off the internet, especially anything oral!!!! Have you tried your doctor?
    SW-268 (5-16-08)
    (5-26) 263
    (8-11) 234

1st MINI GOAL=========>230

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Wink It works wonders

Hi!!

I have taken Intravil/Assenlix before, I'm sure you will be happy with it... Did you order on-line?

I used to live near the Mexican border, and would drive in all the time to pick it up... Now I live accross the Pacific, and obviously can't... Lol

Any suggestions on ordering?

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default Is it different than Phen?

HI, I am kinda new here and still cannot post a dang picture...
    Anyways, I guess my question is: Is Itravil as good as phen or better?? I am going to Mexico in a month and my family is there, so I will see if I can ask my doc about it...I have been on phen for a lil over a month and after about a week and a half it just kinda stopped working or maybe it didn't....I don't know..I have only lost like 3 lbs, I walk 4-5 days a week for 30 mins, I don't eat a whole lot at all....I see so many wonderful 'Phrends" on here with great weight loss stories and I get a little frustrated...I even just started taking Alli with then phen..per my doc...
    Any advice would help me also.....:BTW:Oh yea...Why when I try to post a pic it always gives me a message saying its not valid??
    Thanks

LinkBacks (?)

1. October 5th, 2007, 09:41 AM
  2. October 5th, 2007, 08:44 AM