Close
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Question

I just had my 1st appointment with my DR. I planned all week what to say to him and tell him that I wanted a prescription. But when I asked for the 37.5 - he then ended writing a prescription for 30mg.

I don't think he wanted to prescribe this to me but he did so I don't want to push it but now I'm worried because I see that most people have the most sucess with the 37.5. Has anyone done well with the 30mg? Does it work the same?

Please help. I'm so ready to start but I want it to work...

thank you

2. Advertising
    advertising

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Hi jcrew6,

I am on the 30mg phen. It works well for me, I've been steadily losing weight each week - about 2-3 lbs, and I like it because unlike some of the things I've been hearing about the 37.5mg, it doesn't keep me up all night or make me jittery. It controls my appetite all afternoon and evening long, but I still am able to eat a small dinner. But my cravings for any extras are long gone. The kind I take are blue and white capsules and they are time released so that is why they work for many hours. I wish you the best of luck, let us know how this dosage works for you!.

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I use the 30mg blue and white with no problems. good luck
    Andie

HW 262
    CW 220

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I've been on the 30 mg Eon Yellow phentermine pills for 3 weeks and lost 10 lbs! Much easier than the 13 I lost in 3 months while starving and being miserable. I still have trouble sleeping, so I skip it at least once a week. This realy helps. Even when I skip it I can keep with my diet. Good luck!
    Date Weight Lost
    1/1 205 lbs 0lbs
    3/13 187 lbs 18 lbs Started Phen
    4/5 177 lbs 28 lbs Week break from Phen and first cycle in 4 years.
    5/24 170 lbs 35 lbs Slacking in excersize and eating habits.

Photos
    View albums

Yes it will work.... I take 18.75mg a day ... I have already lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks......GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

Photos
    View albums

I also take the 30 mg blue and white capsules. The first time I was on phen i took the same thing and lost 25 lbs in 3 months with no exercise. This time around, so far I have lost 7 lbs in a week. I think that the 30 mg work just as well as the others!! You will do great!!!
    Start Wt. 1/1- 162
    2/6- 150
    3/6- 145

Goal wt- 125

Photos
    View albums

I think they work well too.I also take(well on my last prescription now)the blue and white timed release capsules-30 mg.I have lost 150 lbs since May 31,2007 .

West Virginia- Originally Southern Indiana
    Photos
    View albums

I lost more weight on the 30mg than I have since I've been on the 37.5mg. Maybe because they were capsules and time released...Who knows. They'll do their part as long as you do yours.
    200.0 SW 9/8/08
    145.0 GOAL BABY!!!

9/09 154 lbs yeah!!!
    12/27/09 173 lbs BOOO!

4/2010 200+
    5/3/10 194 *sigh*

Photos
    View albums

I'm on the 30mg and have no problems. I started 12-10-08 and have lost 15.5 so they are working good for me. I still have no appetite and I am able to curb/control the cravings.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w09Ylre/]

[/u]

"It is not a miracle I finished, it is a miracle that I had the courage to try"