Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Do any other people snort phentermine? -I do

Photos
    View albums

Hmm my friends husband snorted a nausea pill, and his nose bled, he had a seizure in his sleep..and died.
    5-5...237, starting low carb, and yoga,wii fit on 1/21/10 Went off the phen and didnt eat right for about a week. 3/2/10 226

2. Advertising
    advertising

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default wow

am i in the twilight zone? I have lost a few friends to snorting....cocaine and oxycontin. the oxy to me is sad....because this drug does help people. but it's the few people that abuse it.....snort it and what not. those people put themselves at so much risk for death, heart attack, etc. just by abusing a drug that is meant to help people.
    and here you are, doing the same thing with a pill that works wonders for people who take it normally. please, don't ruin it for all of us. i'm sure oxy will be outlawed soon, because of how people abuse it. don't be part of the problem.....abusing phen, and letting other people know how you do it, will only put the government in a position to outlaw it.
    I hope you are taking it normally, or not taking it at all

Photos
    View albums

As a nurse I can tell you this is very dangerous and not ok! As someone who suffers from her own addictions (recovering alcoholic) you need professional help where u can learn to deal with your issues before you attempt to lose weight.
    Finally...doing it for me!!!!!

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I can't believe that so much energy has been devoted to this post when there are people here that need real support losing weight to get healthy and don't even get 3 replies. This has received more replies and inquiries then posts from people that really need support and advice.]

This is not an addiction site! It's people like this that will take any legal prescription and abuse it. My God, sudafed you now have to ask for it and sign papers to take an OTC due to people that found a way to even abuse this.

I could go in to so much medical detail about "snorting" and it's effects on the body and weather or not this pill can even be absorbed through the "junkies" pathways of the nose, under the tongue, vagina and rectum or better yet free basting due to the molecular structure.

This is one of the reasons I stopped really coming here and participating. Thank the people like this that abuse prescriptions as to why people that are obese (a BMI of >30) can't get the help they need. Now do you really need to ask why Doctors refuses to write a script for this? Here's your answer.

To the first poster on this site...Hon, go to your local corner and pick up some Meth/coke. I'm sure you will get the results your looking for then you can use it or place it anywhere you want.

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Jasp View Post
    I can't believe that so much energy has been devoted to this post when there are people here that need real support losing weight to get healthy and don't even get 3 replies. This has received more replies and inquiries then posts from people that really need support and advice.]

This is not an addiction site! It's people like this that will take any legal prescription and abuse it. My God, sudafed you now have to ask for it and sign papers to take an OTC due to people that found a way to even abuse this.

I could go in to so much medical detail about "snorting" and it's effects on the body and weather or not this pill can even be absorbed through the "junkies" pathways of the nose, under the tongue, vagina and rectum or better yet free basting due to the molecular structure.

This is one of the reasons I stopped really coming here and participating. Thank the people like this that abuse prescriptions as to why people that are obese (a BMI of >30) can't get the help they need. Now do you really need to ask why Doctors refuses to write a script for this? Here's your answer.

To the first poster on this site...Hon, go to your local corner and pick up some Meth/coke. I'm sure you will get the results your looking for then you can use it or place it anywhere you want.
    LOL!!! I Second and third and fourth this LOL. I actually came in here to write the same thing! Seriously ppl, not only is this lame as ****, it was also posted in 2007! The person prob isn't even on this site anymore. The fact that it's even still getting attention is pathetic! Please spend your time helping people who are really trying to help themselves.
    ~Maria

Start - 9/22/08 224

I gave up and now I have gained about 10 pounds! I am back and ready to kick myself inot gear for good! I REFUSE to allow that 10 turn into 80! It's about being healthy, not skinny!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSugWCl/]

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Yes this thread is from a lonnnngggg time ago and I am not usually on for resurrecting old threads but I think the title surprised A LOT of people. I don't see a problem posting. I post all over the board A LOT (especially lately). Just because you commented on this post does not mean you're not being supportive else where on the board.

This post is slightly shocking and I see why people want to comment - it's crazy.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

WOW!!!! To be honest I look at Phen as a medication ** by my doctor for a health issue. The thought of snorting it has never ever crossed my mind. I feel that when a ** is given to you by your doctor you should follow directions given by your doctor or the instructions on the bottle. Doing anything else is very putting your life in danger.

Photos
    View albums

This is from 2007, what did smash666 type in the search to find this?

The first poster only has one post, this one so it was just someone stirring up junk!!

Kinda good info for those who may ever think about it though, don't do it.

I wonder how all those 2007 phensters are doing today, I wish some of the older people from years ago would stop in once in awhile with an update. I would be good to know if they kept it off and so on.
    Teresa

Photos
    View albums

I have to say i purposely looked up this thread, why because sadly poeple do this, a friend of mine asked me last night if she could snort her phen i looked at her like she lost her mind i was like r u serious. She said yea im looking to get a buzz not loose weight she said someone gave her 2 of them. It made me mad and I told her i dont think it would be a good idea and that it would probably do harm to her, her reply ws I snort almost everything i take :/ i havent spoken to her today but i wanted to look up what it would do to you so I can tell her what would happen if she does this. I would think it would be quite painful for starters, I have never put anyhting up my nose i cant even take nasal spray without it going into my brain and making me tear and it goes down my throat etc and i mean really whats the point. But all joking and making fun of this poor girl aside, does anyone know the side affects or consequences that this causes people do need to know that this is dangerous and those of us some come to to ask about it can give them real valuable information.
    Starting weight 501pounds
    189lbs current weight- 140 goal weight!

I dont count on phen to take my weight off, i count on me to be disciplined enough to work out and make the right food choices. Nothing is magic weight loss requires a healthy lifestyle and until a commitment is made to that you will always remain on a yoyo destined for failure.

I can do ALL things through Jesus Christ who strengthens me. Phil 4:13

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by lose4river View Post
    WTF, are you serious? This must be a joke. Why on earth would you come to a place where people are serious about weight loss and suggest such a thing. If you are serious, good luck to you but lordy please do not expose people to your crazy addictions!!!! This board is meant for people to lose weight not to give them other ideas for addictions. I am very sorry if you are serious but PLEASE seek medical attention immediately!!!!
    ^ I agree. I mean seriously......

M
    Started Phen on 10/18/11 @ 274.8lbs (HW)

10/21/11- 270.8
    10/30/11- 264.8
    11/06/11 -261.4

By Oct 31st I want to be at 259.8 (with a total loss of 15lbs). Did not meet goal, but will keep trying.
    By Thanksgiving (Nov 24th) I want to be at 240lbs (total loss of 34lbs)
    By Christmas I want to be at 225lbs (total loss of 49lbs).

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default So many Jacks and Jennys

Quote Originally Posted by Artifex View Post
    Hi, I am Jennifer, 26 from Seattle. I have only recently started taking phen. I take the 37.5 blue and whites (tabs). I have been on it a little over a week and have definatley lost some weight (between 5-8 lbs; not sure as I did not weigh myself to start cuz I was too depressed but knew I might be as high as 155lbs and now I am down to 147 and still losing). A few days ago I tried grinding up the pills and snorting small amounts (about 1/4 pill) just to see what would happen. strangley enough it did not hurt to do this (not much) and it also made me very alert as I was a little wine buzzed at the time.
    I have also noticed that since I have become more adjusted to it that it makes me less jittery to take it with food and that over a few days I CAN eat while on it but just not a lot (usually if I am dizzy or a little hungery). I know I should not snort it but I just wondred if other people did this and what happened as a result?
    -J.
    Hey Jennifer,

I registered just to say I've never seen so many people be so rude with such little provocation. Evidently they didn't read or don't remember the rules for posting. Most were hateful, some vulgar and only a couple followed the rules. Kudos to those who know how to express themselves without being vindictive. Usually, such behavior is attributed to low self esteem. This is a forum and you did ask for feedback. Keep looking for whatever you wanted when you posted if you didn't get it here. Honestly, I believe these folks just got caught up in the mob mentality. They're probably not as crass as they appear on here.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

You are a dumb ***, all I can say!

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Oh, excuse me I forgot to mention people who express themselves using cuss words usually have a low vocabulary which is a sure sign of a lack of education.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I absolutely CANNOT BELIEVE what i just read. So, in 2007, this girl who started this post came to her fellow board members with a QUESTION ABOUT HER USAGE OF PHENTERMINE. And I have to say, I'm SICK to read everyone's responses!! I think there was maybe two, ALMOST DECENT responses, even tho they still managed to call the poor girl "idiot". And to think people accused her of (gasp!!) NOT wanting to lose weight!? If you READ her post, she was SO DESPERATE TO LOSE WEIGHT SHE COULDNT BEAR TO WEIGH HERSELF. I'm ashamed to be a part of this forum!! I want to know what happened to the author of this post!? Thus is a VERY real problem and NOTHING to wag your finger at, shame, blame or make someone feel less of a human than YOU. I DOUBT ANY OF YOU ARE PERFECT!!!!

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Johnnybananas- i was so angry by the end of this post that I missed YOUR post. Thank you for this!!! Thank god there's decent people around.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Smile Littleness

Quote Originally Posted by Littleness View Post
    Johnnybananas- i was so angry by the end of this post that I missed YOUR post. Thank you for this!!! Thank god there's decent people around.
    Hey Littleness! You certainly aren't little in spunk. I Love You. Thank you for taking the time to honor my willingness to come to the aid of a fellow human being. With all the arm chair commentators spewing negativity, your enlightened awareness is a breath of fresh air for those of us who Love First and condemn last.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2