Close
    Photos
    View albums

Angry

I was given a prescription from my family doctor and bought my Phen at Walgreens (it SHOULD be real!!!), but it hasn't done anything to me.

No side effect, no loss of hunger, NOTHING!

Has this happened to any of you? I took Phen last spring and lost 20 lbs - only to gain it back when I quit Phen, but now it doesn't seem to work for me anymore? I only took it back in March, April, May and June last year.

Just started it again a week or so, but it just doesn't seem to be working! Any ideas???

Thank you so much!!

SW - 203
    CW - 200
    GW - 140

2. Advertising
    advertising

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Did you check how many mg's your phentermine is? Usually its 30mg or 37.5..I have heard of a small percentage of people starting at 15mg..if you used it before you may need the stronger dosage. Also, it always works best for me on a completely empty stomach (like when you first wake up-unless you have a long day)-followed by some exercise is even better. Don't eat for at least an hour after that-***DON'T FORGET-PLENTY OF WATER!..of course this is all just my opinion! HOPE IT HELPS!!

Photos
    View albums

I say the same thing,but maybe we need to least give it a month.Im the same way I got my script from the dr.But I dont think I gave it a chance to work.I took it for about 2 weeks and stopped.Now I say i want to try something else but I dont think theres nothing else out there better than phen.So if I go back to dr he might not want to give me another script b/c i didnt lose with the first one.But Im gonna try b/c alot of folks up here has gotten pretty good results.

Photos
    View albums

Remeber, Phen doesn't always work with everyone, even if it is the real deal. It could be that you are 'tolernat' of it and it no longer works on you. I say try it for a little while longer. And drink tons of water.
    5/22/07 350
    5/29/07 339.5 10 POUNDS!!!
    6/05/07 337.5 down 12 pounds!
    6/08/07 335.2 down 14.8!!!
    6/12/07 333.5 16.5 POUNDS week 3!
    6/15/07 330.03 WOW!!! MINI GOAL MET
    6/25/07 335.00 UGH! Vacation Gain
    6/27/07 333.1 getting back on track
    6/28/07 330.00 I'M Back Baby! Pre vacation weight.
    7/2/07 328.1
    7/6/07 325.2 25 lbs!!!!!
    7/11/07 325.3

Try Not; Do or Do Not; There Is No Try, Only Do.~Yoda

Photos
    View albums

It's the 37.5 mg - do you know if people take more than than?? Might I need a higher dose? I'm am going to keep taking it, but I think I'll go back to see the dr if others here think I should.

Thank you all! I appreciate it greatly!

SW - 203
    CW - 200
    GW - 140

Photos
    View albums

No you shouldn't need stronger ........check this website out www.*********** it's dr micheal anchors I came across it and he seeeeeeems very well educated in phentermine and weightloss....

Are you taking your phen on empty stomach mom23 ...

Let me tell ya my 50 year old aunt took it few years ago with no exercise or eating right she lost ALL her weight .....

then for about 2 months another one of my aunts lost 40 pounds 2 months doing nothing..

anyways I am not doing like them I am doing something b/c I want to and wanna Learn it for afterwards......

I can't picture why its not working for you .....I'm sorry wish I could help.....all I can say is take it on empty stomach and drink ALOT OF WATER...and eat less (than you did before ) and should help take care and I wish you the best of luck ...It wouldnt hurt to speak back to your dr
    Before 212 May 2007

Now Nov 2007 155

Photos
    View albums

opps we cant post website ....I guess I should have known that...well its phenpro . com
    Before 212 May 2007

Now Nov 2007 155

Photos
    View albums

mom23girlstoo,
    37.5 is the highest dose, and phen worked differently for me, I was able to eat smaller portions and get full really fast, plus sweets are so easy to pass up. the first couple of weeks I was hungry all the time, but stayed on a 1100 cal diet and worked out and it seemed after it built up a little in my system there were a few days I was not hungry but never to the point of forcing myself to eat or only 500 cal like some phensters get, but over all in 9 weeks I have lost 21.5 lbs and taking a break from phen. I think phen does work differently for each person, but i have learned portion control, and to choose healthy snacks; so hopefully in the long run I will keep the weight off

Photos
    View albums

Wow - CONGRATS cbklinger!!!

No, I haven't noticed a difference in anything. I can eat the same amount, I don't feel any kind of "get up and go", I still do get hungry.... it's like I'm taking a sugar pill! It just doesn't do anything for me!

I guess I'm going to have to see the dr to see what else I can do...

again, GREAT JOB and thank you for your advise.

SW - 203
    CW - 200
    GW - 140

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I tried phen years ago during the fen/phen phase. It didn't work for me then...it is now. I don't have an answer just hang in there.

Patty

SW 315 5/21/07
    CW 308 5/27/07
    CW 304 5/29/07
    CW 302 6/5/07
    CW 301 6/10/07(slow going don't understad!)
    CW 297 6/11/07 Good bye 200's
    CW 294 6/12/07
    MiniGoal 275 7/26/07 (Going to Cozumel)
    Long Range Goal 165

Photos
    View albums

I took 15mg for 3-weeks. I only lost 6lbs. But a total of 6 in. When i started phen I also started walking reguraly and go to the gym more. Week 4 I started taking 15mg 8:00 am and 15mg 2:00 pm . i can tell my body is getting toner.
    So I have not seen a big drop in weight either.

Photos
    View albums

My dr. said I might need to break the 37.5 mg pills in 1/2 & take them 3 times a day. (1/2 in am, 1/2 at noon & 1/2 before 3;00 pm.) almost everyone i know on phen has dry mouth as a side effect.