Close
    Photos
    View albums

I just started taking the 30 mg pills on Tuesday. The ones that I received are from Eon, they are blue capsules marked
    E5000. Is anyone familiar with these ? And what type of results were achieved while on them ? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated !!! THANKS !!!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Those are the best where did you get them!!!!

Photos
    View albums

I live in Alabama and they came from a "Mom & Pop" type drugstore. I am pleased with them so far, I've lost 3 lbs since Tuesday. What type of results did you have with them ?

Photos
    View albums

Hi,
    If you have the blue and clear capsules with "E5000" printed in red on them, it sounds like you may have the phentermine manufactured by Eon Labs. Of all of the generic phentermine, I lost the most weight on that brand. That is the only generic I will take! I've been looking online for the Eon Labs. brand and can't find it. You are fortunate to have it! Please let me know if you ever find it online.
    2fat2

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I lost about 30 pounds in 2 months on those I keep trying to find them online but i cant

Photos
    View albums

2fat- YEP, those are the ones ! I wonder if you called around to your local pharmacies if they would tell you which brands that they carry. I have insurance, but my insurance coverage does not cover diet pills.
    The prescription cost me $ 42 for a one month supply. What price do yall pay online for a months supply ? Have you talked to your Dr. about weightloss w/ phen ? I don't understand why so many Dr.'s are so anal about this topic. I've been very fortunate and have a great Dr. The only thing he has asked of me is to lose a minimum of 4 lbs per month. He said he would prescribe these to me for 3 months, and if it didn't work, that we would try something else.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

This is all very interesting, my pharmacy had to order them for me, tomorrow will be my first day, I went for the Adipex.....I am so anxious to start.
    Doing it !!
    5 0'
    SW -150 (1/22/07)
    GW -115 (4/22/07)

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I have BCBS/PPO Blue and went through medco by mail (I found a doc that would give it to me, I used to buy online). I just got the pills and haven't taken them yet... I always had the 30mg blue/clear phentermine hcl caps, but these are 30mg Phentermine HCL Caps by Eon - They are yellow/orange and have E647 on them.

I paid $18.19 for 90 pills. My insurance covered $42 something.

Anyone know anything about them? If you had them, did they work well? I am not really concerned since they came from my doc/medco, but would still like any feedback on them!

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

i got my E5000 blue/clear caps online Eon Labs, my 2nd day on them they are strong, I tried to sit down and have some lunch today had one bite buy the time I swallowed I felt like I was going to puck, with the food I saw on my plate so I waited a few minutes before taking another bite, usually I have no problen shoving food in my mouth, LOL
    coolcatt1

Photos
    View albums

i got mine from my dr and i am telling you i have to force myself to eat i have eaten 400 calories today because food looks gross. why are dr's so weird about this mine was great he gave me 37.5 for 4 months and told me to break them in half until i needed the whole. btw somebody check out my post about the scales i really want some input thanks ladies

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I take the E5000, got them from my local drug store, Dr. prescribed. The cost $28. I started on 1/5/07 I have lost 17 lbs as of yesterday. I work out 6times a wk tho for 1 1/2 hrs. I think they are wonderful. I don't won't anything to eat at all. But they don't give me the jitters or palpations. Good luck with your weight lose.
    Start Phen 1/5/07
    SW 176 1/5/2007
    CW 164 1/19/2007
    CW 159 2/11/2007

GW 135 6/1/2007