Close
    Photos
    View albums

Question

Hi All ~ I'm new to the site, I just started going to a weightloss clinic, they give you weekly b12 & HCG shots, I have been on a diet program before with great success, I kept the weight off with adipex for several years, but for the past 8 months I have been staying home with my son and WOAH I gained weight big time. The heaviest I've been in my life. Anyhoo, this doctor did not prescribe me Adipex, instead he prescribed Bontril and I have never tried it before. Any of you ever tried Bontril and if so, do you see a better result with it rather than the Adipex? Also one more question, what is the deal with the HCG shots? I've had B12 shots with the last program years ago, but never the HCG mixed with it, what is it supposed to do for me and anyone have sucess (or) horror stories to share? Thanks so much

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

What is HCG? I never heard of Bontril. Is it new?

Photos
    View albums

HCG is the pregnancy hormone ~ my doc told me it is supposed to boost your metabolism, but I was just trying to see if that is what other docs have told those who are receiving the shots; seems all doctors say different things.

Bontril is what they call Phen-D, this is my first time trying it so I"m not quite sure what it is or how it works since I've only taken it a day

Photos
    View albums

Let me know how it (Phen-D) works for you. I'm always hungry on the Phentermine. It seems funny a preg. hormone would help you lose weight, I gained a lot with each kid.

Photos
    View albums

The pregnancy hormone is suppose to raise your metabolism. But I found this on another forum, and it explains a little more about the HCG hormone shot w/B12

Photos
    View albums

i work at a weight loss clinic, and we have the lipotropic/B12 injections there, and i have seen awesome, awesome results...now, i'm not sure exactly HOW it does what it does, but pretty much it targets the areas of your body where there is a lot of built up fat, breaks it down, which causes you to lose inches, helps with cellulite AND cholesterol levels..i do know that with these, you will see a drop in inches first before you see the actual pounds gone...i saw one lady lose 10 1/2 inches in 3 weeks, one lady lost 2 pants sizes in a month..they're really awesome!

Photos
    View albums

P.S. The above post I copied from the other weight loss forum, those are not my words

Photos
    View albums

They don't have a weight loss clinic here. I got the phen from my GP. I don't know if he's up on everything regarding weight loss. Your son is very cute. I wish mine was still small.

Photos
    View albums

Thanks you!! I used to take Phen, but it stopped working for me, this is day 3 on the Phen-D and so far, I really like it ~ I have a lot of energy and not near as bad of a headache as I always had with the Phentermine. I'll let you know when I weigh in on Thursday if it's actually helping me lose the weight