Close
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Can Gatorade substitute Water? I am not a big fan on Water! I do drink alot of Gatorade. I was wondering if someone could tell me, "Would it be so bad if I "do not" drink that much water, and drink Gatorade instead?"

2. Advertising
    advertising

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I don't think that's a good idea. For one, gatorade has calories!! water does not, so if you're drinking gatorade you have to count those as your calories for the day. Also, there is alot of sodium in it, and that's not good either. So, unless you're working out, ALOT, I would say limit the gatorade. If you're not a big fan of water, you can buy these cal. free, sodium free lemonade packets at probably any grocery store. I get the off brand of single serve packets at walmart-box of 10 for $1.50, and then I get the larger crystal light pink lemonade to make larger amounts when I'm at home. They have all sorts of flavors, so you should try that out! Hope that helps.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Thanks bella Loo; I will try that! I'm not a lemonade fan either, but i'll check for some different flavors! I know, I know, I'm picky! lol :blabla:

Photos
    View albums

Not if you want to loose weight.
    Calories, SUGAR, sodium, you might as well stop eating and just drink milk shakes all day.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

yes, just don't put it in your pool