5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Anyone heard of Sibuslim 10?

5 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums
    Hi everyone!!

I purchased Phen online. I waited 3 months for my Phen and I got Sibuslim 10? I emailed the website and they told me it was generic Phentermine. I shouldn't have ordered it online-I was desperate!!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Hey dont feel bad, the same thing just happened to me. No it is not generic for phen. I am wanting to order phen from another site but I am nervous the same thing will happen.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Yeah, the same thing just happened to me. I waited an entire month to get it and was ticked off when I saw it was Sibuslim. I totally got ripped off. Supposedly it contains an ingredient that is found in Merida, but it is not generic for Merida. It's definitely not Phen.
    I don't know where to order it from. This is the second time I've been taken to the bank.
    Let me know where you guys order it from.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Contact the place you ordered from and demand your money back.. you did not get what you ordered. That alone is enough to get approval for a charge back to your credit card.

There were other threads about this and a lot of the people said they got a refund. DOn't let them get away with it! Call and demand a refund!

My family doc wouldnt give me phen, so I found another that would... with a little time you will be able to find a real doc (all I did was post here asking for a doc in central pa). I ordered 3 times online and didn't have a problem, but with all of the recent posts about people being ripped off I didn't want to take the chance.

Definitely call those people up though! If they don't do anything, call your credit card. I did that once - just show them your order, and then what you received.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I just googled, this and SIBUSLIM -10 contain sibutramine (generic Meridia).

The company was wrong in telling you it is generice Phentermine. They are two different meds. See if the company will take returns, based on false infomation, if nothing else.

I took Meridia, and had great sucess, maybe you should try it. But it stops working after a while, so you may need to take a maintainence dose for maybe ever. Check out the precautions first, shouldn't use if you have high blood pressure or on any other SSRI's.

If you paid by credit card, you can dispute the charges.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I wrote the company and demanded a refund. They made me fill out a "Request for Refund" form, and now I'm waiting for a reply.
    Hopefully, I'll find a doctor who'll prescribe it. My doctor did, but only for 2 months.
    Thanks everyone for your posts.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Im sorry to hear that you got ripped off. I bought mine online and got the real thing thank god. I went to several doctors and they wouldn't give me anything so that was my last resort. Several of my friends had ordered from the company i ordered from so I knew it was legit.

Photos
    View albums

I also got ripped off once. I ordered what I thought was Phentermine and ended up getting "Phentirimine". I was told it was the same as adipex but without the 'controlled substance'

After that I just searched around for a dr that would prescribe to me.

Been on Phen since Dec 1st, 2006
    Height: 5'5"
    Starting Weight: 199 (Dec 1, 2006), Goal Weight: 140-145
    Current Weight: 176 (Jan 19)
    Current Weight: 165.5 (Mar 22)
    Current Weight: 158.5 (June 8)

Beginning Measurements: 42-37-47
    Current Measurements:32-31-39
    Thighs: 23.5

Starting Jean Size: 16 (Dec 1, 2006)
    Current Jean Size: 9/10 (July 9)
    GOAL Jean Size: 8

Starting Wedding Dress Size: 16W
    WHOO HOO! I made it!!!
    GOAL Wedding Dress Size: 10

Before 200lbs:

After 160:

You a gamer?? ********** dot com

My favorite: LOTR Online - Stryiker, Bane of the Barrows

Photos
    View albums

I ordered mine from a website called ********* dot com. It's the real thing. I get the 37.5 mg (white with blue speckles and has the inprint on the pill) Bottle says Phentermine on it. I have been on it for 5 days and have lost 5 lbs. I was on phen 10 years ago and they feel the same as then. When your on their site click on "other treatments" tab then click on "weight Management" they have all 3 strengths. The cost is the cheapest I have found on the web. 100 pills for $80. Arrives in 2 days. P.s. They also sell The HCG shots. Those really help to rid your body of fat. take 3x's per week. even though the site says everyday. You only need them 3x's a week. hope this helps!

Photos
    View albums

I guess you can't post a website address??? anyway maybe this will work. the place is called *********

Photos
    View albums

I am so glad I found this thread. I ordered from p l a n e t g e n e r i c s dot c o m. I but Sibuslim-10. I'm so aggrevated. The package came from India. I'm not about to put something in my body that is not FDA Approved. I think I am going to request my money back as well. I think if you just do a g o o g l e s e a r c h for phen you will get many more options than just what this website recommends. Try that option. I am going to go and order more. I hope I didn't just throw $300 in the trash, but I think I just did. Hope everyone else has some luck with this.
    Eat to live, don't live to eat!
    ~Ree
    5'1"
    SW: 157 (2/27/06)
    CW: 131 (07/27/07)
    GW: 110

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wmJPHwN/]

Photos
    View albums

Alert!!!! Throw that stuff away.... It is generic for Meridia and I just called my pharmicist and he said that Meridia is banned in Europe because it has killed many many people. I am flushing mine down the toilet right away. He said that Phentermine is the safest bet. I would recommend ya'll to call your pharmicist and ask him to recommend you to a doctor that will prescribe phen. Don't take that sibuslim-10, it's too dangerous.
    Eat to live, don't live to eat!
    ~Ree
    5'1"
    SW: 157 (2/27/06)
    CW: 131 (07/27/07)
    GW: 110

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wmJPHwN/]

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Ughhh!~~ I just got mine yesterday... Mine was from s a v e g e.... and was also sent from India.
    I just took one and a half to see if it would do anything or to see if it was phen. I should have come here first.

Damit, Damit, Damit.... And a headache from that stuff to go with my Damits.....
    ~Walking On Sunshine~