New and noticed High Blood Pressure.....
Close
    Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default New and noticed High Blood Pressure.....

Hi Everyone.... I got my prescription for Phentermine last Tuesday..Took first dose (1/2 of the 37.5mg) pill on Wed. Then Sinus infection hit... I have continued taking 1/2 dose for these past few days, however between being on my monthly, and now the sinus infection... I am not sure how well this is working. I am worried about my blood pressure. Usually normal has been running 133/93. I have a home monitor and have been watching this. I am thinking its a combination of the Phen and all the cold meds I am on that is making it high...but I am supposed to go back in tomorrow to get my blood pressure checked and I am afraid they will tell me to stop the Phen. I have gone from 209-206 in the past 5 days. Not bad with being in bed most of the time :-) Please, anyone who has any experiences with the high blood pressure please let me know...I dont want to hurt my self, however I love the energy that Phen gives me.

Is this normal? Should I be worried?

2. Advertising
    advertising

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I wouldn't worry about a blood pressure like that. Just keep eyeing it. What did your dr say at your check in? My dr says BP cut off for phen is like 150/99. Kind of scary. Ha! My readings fluctuate at home from 120s/80s to 140s/90s, but I'm steadily somewhere on the lower end, after taking the phen. Weird. I chalk it up to taking in less sodium and no coffee. I miss coffee!!

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default Similar issue

Hi what was the outcome of this ?im having a similar issue - my blood pressure is fine but my heart rate is faster! I've only been on them a week so not sure if this is why and I'll adjust ?

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Hi, yes blood pressure is very harmful for health. I have same problem last month and felt low energy in body that time. I was in depression and my girlfriend was worried for me. She searched on internet and suggest me lukenosis program. Now i am feeling very healthy after taking couple of sessions. I would like to suggest you to contact him through Facebook or call directly to him.