Close

Thread: PHEN CAPS?????

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default PHEN CAPS?????

HAS ANYONE TRIED THE PHEN CAPS AFTER USING THE PHENTERMINE OR ISTEAD OF IT?
    THANKS
    Last edited by rachel1980; August 7th, 2013 at 07:23 PM.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Hey Rachel!! I'm taking phen caps at the moment but I'm taking them with the phentermine for a boost, so I'm not sure if that's exactly what you wanted to know...but I thought I would reply anyway. They have really helped alot though, I wasn't really getting the energy boost I expected with phentermine and I heard that phen caps help with that. I have tons of energy now and my appetite is more under control, also my losses were stalling a bit and with phen caps I'm back up to around 4lbs a week. Let me know if you have any questions!!

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Hey there Rachel I am taking Phen Caps as well, although not with phentermine. I was taking phentermine but stopped bc of side effects, so now I am just taking Phen caps. They have helped me big time with my weight loss, I have been exercising 3-4 times a week and eating healthy as well. I lose 3-4 lbs a week, generally, so I am very happy with them. Simple said, they live up to their claim Hope this helps, also let me know if you have any questions

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Where can you buy phen caps? How much do they cost?

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

HI there Jennybee,Thank you for the reply, but i have a few questions. How long did you start taking them after being on phen and did it cause any other issues? Did it boost your energy enough to exercise? How many do you take and the timing?

Thank you much.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Thats good to know for after my run on phen, thank for the reply.

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Hey Rachel, no problem, happy to help! Well, I started taking phentermine on July 1st and then I started with the phen caps too around the end of the third week, about July 17th or 18th. I was having some side effects with the phentermine like dizziness and constipation, and the dry mouth, but they calmed down a bit after a couple weeks, and since I've started with the phen caps as well I haven't had any problems. I still get the dry mouth because of the phentermine but I guess that helps with drinking more water. I definitely feel a lot more energized with the phen caps too, and I'm doing exercise for the first time in my life - running and walking, pilates and a bit of strength and weight training. The phentermine I take about half an hour before breakfast and then I take the phen cap before lunchtime, about 3 or 4 hours later. It gives me a boost for the afternoon because thats when I always felt most tired and more likely to snack too.

And to Mason, they are about $50 for a bottle of 60 - your supposed to take two a day but I just take 1 because with the phentermine too I think it would be too much, so it will last me two months and I get them from phen.com.

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Hey masonmn, sorry I missed your reply! You can buy them on their site here: http://www.phen.com/phen-caps

For the best results, I would buy the 3 or 6 month package, I bought the 3 at first and did not see much of a difference after 1 month, but in month 2 it was a big difference