Close
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jai444

Thread: supplements with phen

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Lightbulb supplements with phen

Hello!! I am just wondering what other supplements people are taking with their phen- to boost the effectiveness, or to help with appetite or to help with weight loss and losing inches... I am not seeing results like I did the first time I took phen 2+ years ago, and after 26lbs lost, I am still not fitting comfortably in a smaller pant size. I feel like I should be seeing more results. I eat around 800-1000, some days its more/less, calories- give or take & I try to exercise an hr, a couple of times a week, when I can... I have seen people take 5htp, but they just say that it makes them sleepy & I have tried the CLA pills, but they make me sick to my stomach and the smell/taste is horrible! So just looking to see what you take and how has it helped you to boost weight loss!!
    Last edited by acn3; July 15th, 2013 at 12:23 PM.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Hey there acn3, Nice to connect with you here on the forum I have been taking a phentermine alternative for about 2 1/2 months, they are called Phen caps. I tried phentermine at the beginning of my weight loss journey, but stopped after 2 weeks because of side effects. I am really set on losing weight so wanted some kind of extra help, and my friend told me about this supplement and it has worked really well for me.

I use this forum a lot and someone else mentioned that you can take Phen caps while taking phentermine, it gives a great extra boost. What I have noticed and what others mention is more energy, suppressed appetite, and just feeling better. I would definitely recommend it as something to take while using phentermine, and probably after your prescription is done (avoid the yo yo effect). I have had good results I am really happy with, there also cheap and have no side effects, thank god

Hope this helps, I will leave the website below. Let me know how you're doing with your weight loss! http://www.phen.com/

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Vitamin B6 is a necessary co factor for phentermine to work. Also there are some other important B vitamins, so I also take a B Complex. Make sure you get enough water, protein ( I use protein shakes, low carb version). Avoid caffeine - coffee, tea, iced tea, chocolate, etc. Caffeine is a diuretic and excretes the phen faster. Antacids have been found to prevent the kidneys from excreting phen quickly and keep it in your system longer. I take a TUMS two or three times per day. You would take 5HTP to help sleep but also because phen decreases your level of serotonin; 5HTP is a precursor to serotonin production. Serotonin calms you down. It counter acts dopamine, the "excitor"; phen tricks you body into thinking you have lots of dopamine. Obese / overweight individuals are found to not have enough dopamine in the brain; so cravings/ non stop munchies/eating is how your brain gets you to eat to produce dopamine. Low dopamine = hunger and many time uncontrollable urges to eat even you are not feeling hungry. Dopamine is produced mainly from protein, sugar, and starches. However, the effects are very short lived and you have to eat again. Dopamine shuts off the cravings/hunger pangs. Phentermine tricks your brain into thinking you have more dopamins than you actually do; therefore, shuts off the appetite or desire to eat.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I take Fireballs with phen. They give me more energy for my workouts and also help with me going to the bathroom, because I have been having problems with constipation. They are fat burners and I checked with my doctor and she said that they are fine to take with the phen. They seem to really give me a boost with my workouts, especially morning workouts. If you are caffeine sensitive, they might not be for you.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Thanks guys! I have been taking the 5htp and L-arginine for almost a week now , no noticeable difference. 5htp makes me sleepy for a little bit but doesn't help me sleep by any means. And hasn't been helping with hunger any- L-arginine is supposed to help you lose body fat weight instead of muscle weight.
    I also get a b-12 shot every week . Hopefully going today for my phen refill and talking to them about the hunger returning also.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by brandieblack1 View Post
    ... there also cheap and have no side effects..
    Do you have a discount code for these? I'd love to try them, but $55.00 for a one month supply isn't really 'cheap' on my budget. I get my prescription for $13 with my AAA discount which is what I call 'cheap'!
    brandieblack1 likes this.

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Haha yea I totally understand!! I read on the Phentermine.com site somewhere that they are launching their newsletter next week, on Wednesday, and they have started to promote phen caps and will be sending a discount code on them next week. They didnt say what amount of discount, and I think it's only on 3 month and 6 month supply, but ya you should make sure you are signed up for it so you can use the discount. I am almost done my Phen caps so I need to get some as well, I will probably go with the 6 month because its more convenient, rather than having to order every 3 months :/
    You can go to the home page of this site and sign up for newsletter, its right under the success story pics! Just in case: http://www.phentermine.com/

I'm really proud of myself this summer, I have actually lost weight for once rather than gain... feeling like this time the weight loss will stick!