Close
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default Raspberry Ketone

Hi all! I have not been on Phentermine for several months. I have lost 30 pounds since October, but have hit a plateau for the past several weeks and getting VERY aggravated. I decided to get back on the Phentermine to hopefully give me that jump-start that I need to get me going again. My question is I have been taking Raspberry Ketones for about 2 weeks, but wonder if there is any risk of interaction if I stop them for a while while I take the Phentermine again? This is what the Ketone contains: Raspberry Ketones, African Bush Mango, IGOB131, Green Tea Extract, Konjac Root Fiber (Glucomannan), Baobab Extract, Acai Berry, Resveratrol, L-Carnitine, Apple Cider Vinegar, Garcinia, Cambogia, Bitter Melon Extract, Nopal Cactus Fruit, Chromium Picolinate, Cascara Sagrada, Dandelion Root and Uva Ursi Extract. Other Ingredients: Vegetable Stearate, Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule), and Silica. Guaranteed Free of: Artificial Ingredients, Yeast, Wheat, Soy, Sugar, Salt, Gluten, Dairy and Preservatives. (VEGETARIAN) http://gnc.imageg.net/graphics/produ...clabel_pdf.pdf

2. Advertising
    advertising

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I would run it by my dr. or pharmacist.. they are the only ones who can truly tell you. RRKetone is fairly new and it looks like there are a ton of other ingredients in there. If I had to guess I would say the green tea extract might make you more jittery on top of the Phen but I have no idea about all the other stuff. If it were me I would just stick to one med at a time and maybe go back on the RRKetone after you stop the Phen.