Close
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default DOES PHEN N SLIM-FAST MIX!?!? I NEED ADVICE PLEASE...

hey im new and was wondering if you can help me also, I have been on phen for a week and have lost 7lbs, but the other day (two days ag0) it was extremeley hot outside (105) and i was outside, so when i got in I couldnt take deep breaths, so i started to panic and google my symptoms and we all know where that leads us to....heart attack. I went to the hospital and my results were all great. I have a good healthy heart. Thank God. Just always have had anxiwety. My last attack was in december of 2011. Anyways I dont want to stop but have been too scared to take the pill the last two days and want to start up 2moro again, for its all that has been working for me. I also am curious. While taking it I was drinking slim fast, could that have triggered something??? I was and will continue only taking half. Please any advice will be grateful. Have u ever had anxiety/ panic attacks and if ya Has ur anxiety attacks gone away?? what will help??? whats the worst side effect you have experienced??? I could tolerate, the headaches and dry mouth..and if I have to the panic attacks also. But am really wondering could it have been my mind over-powering my fear or was it really the only thing that has helped me lose weight in 2 years!?!?!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Smile

What dosage are you on? And if your on 37.5 why don't you ask your doctor for less mg. And or take a half a pill and drink a ton of cold, cold water at least half your body weight a day you should be drinking and be sure your eating the proper meals. Hun, it's to hot for the average person thats not on phen to be outside in 105 degree weather, so try to allow the sun to go down and just stay hydrated ok Hun. Good luck. Also with axinety just try to relax when you feel it coming on ok that really help deep breaths maybe even humming slowly. You'll be fine P.S. if you don't see a change after trying all this maybe you should come off the meds no weightloss is worth your livelyhood.
    Last edited by Lovelyessence; July 14th, 2012 at 04:44 PM.

Photos
    View albums

I was using slim-fast as breakfast the first week on phen, bc i get sick if i eat solids early.... it didn't have an effect on me, but i quickly switched to making my own smoothies instead. ..still have a fridge full of slim lol

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

thanks everyone! im going to restart 2moro and see how it works, my doctor said leave the slim fast becasue of the sugar and eat protein, guess I was eating all wrong :/