Close
    Photos
    View albums

Default Caffine and phen

I keep hearing different answers on caffine and phen. Does caffine make phen ineffective? My Dr told me just not to drink coffee for the first couple of days but it's been over 2 weeks and I'm dragging myself through the day. I had a pepsi yesterday just to get through a big day and didn't have any palpatations or anything. My heart doesn't race with the phen at all. But I don't want to do anything to make the phen not work. Please let me know what you think. Thanks!!
    Habit is habit and not to be flung out the window by any man, but coaxed downstairs a step at a time.~Mark Twain

2. Advertising
    advertising

Bronze Phenster
    Blog Entries
    Photos
    View albums

I'm on my 3rd month prescription for Phen and have been drinking coffee since the 2nd week. I tried in the beginning to stop drinking both coffee and Pepsi but that didn't work. So I cut out Pepsi and I only drink water, crystal light water and coffee. If I make the coffee myself I put in liquid creamer preferable sugar free, I don't add sugar. If I go to starbucks, I stick to the sugar free flavorings and soy milk(I'm lactose intolerant). I've lost 60 pounds and phen still works for me. I would limit it to one coffee a day and if you can STOP drinking the Pepsi.

Photos
    View albums

Thanks for your advice flilicruz. I don't normally drink soda but I was desperate yesterday and it was available. I know I need to drink more water too. : )
    Habit is habit and not to be flung out the window by any man, but coaxed downstairs a step at a time.~Mark Twain

Silver Phenster Butterfly Princess's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

I can't even imagine life without coffee! Is it not enough that we are dieting, exercising, staying awake half of the night.....and then....be expected to go without coffee............never!