Close
    Blog Entries
    Photos
    View albums

Thumbs up I have a 30 day 30mg prescription of Phen, how much weight have u lost in 1 month?

I have a 30 day, 30 mg prescription of Phen blue and white capsules, I am 195lbs, and looking for a few good friends and supporters to motivate me and tell about there weight lose. If you are takING the same phen mg as I am. How much do you lose in one month/ Max or Min, just share your story with me thanks, all suggestions welcome.
    Melissa S. Green

2. Advertising
    advertising

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Hi Melissa & welcome! I have been taking 30mg Duromine (phen. in australia) for one month. I have given myself a break here and there in order to get some much needed sleep. I haven't been as strict as I should have been and on a few occasions have eaten too much of the very foods that I should be staying away from but having said that I have lost 19 lbs. Had I not given in to temptation and exercised, I probably would have lost a little more. Apparently the difference between duromine and phen is that the duromine has some other substance that makes it 'slow release.' I obtain my prescription from my doctor. I so wish I could do it on my own without the duromine but that would be an impossibility. I don't particularly like the clenching of the teeth, the cold hands & feet, not being able to sleep any longer than a couple of hours and the tension; I do like the extra energy and the fact that I have lost 19 lbs so far, I dread the thought that if the doctor had not prescribed it I would be even heavier than when I started, horror.

I had a chocolate craving and had a whole family block of chocolate, had a whole packet of Tim Tams, some home-made crumbed chicken and chips, not all in the one day though, lol. I know that if I hadn't eaten these things I would be a little lighter but I am happy with the results nevertheless. Yesterday I made some pasta sauce and ate a plateful of it, made some spaghetti for my partner and I went without the spaghetti BUT the pasta sauce is not recommended for anyone wanting to shed weight, lol. I weighed myself today and I did not put on any weight, I was expecting the worst.

It is a battle but I will get there.....slowly but surely. You will find this a terrific place to be, so many FANTASTIC people with so many interesting and inspirational stories to share.

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I took the 30 mg my 1st 2 months. I lost 38 pounds 3 oz in that time. I am now on month 3 and I take 37.5 mg now. This is my last month of phen though.
    SIGPIC]I put this picture here to remind me of where I started. April 17th....187.3 Really?? OMG!!! April 23rd..One week in....179 April 29th...Almost 2 weeks....172.6 May 5, 2011.....167 May 15, 2011....164 May 22, 2011.....160 May 29, 2011.......156 June 6th,2011....153 June 12th, 2011.....151 June 21, 2011...147 June 26th, 2011...143 Goal weight.....130-140 we will see how I look when I get there

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Joyce, that is terrific. You are so inspirational. I hope I lose another 19 lbs this month, that will make it a total of 38 lbs, just like you. Fingers crossed and more salivation at the thought of what I'd love to have but have to go without, lol.