Close
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By crossroads
  • 1 Post By suz_in_idaho

Thread: Safe place to order online...HELP

Photos
    View albums

Default Safe place to order online...HELP

Okay, I have spent aver an hour and a half searching thru the posts to find anything relating to "ordering" online, etc...I am currently on Phen 30mg capsule white with blue specks... I would like to move up to the 37.5mg.
    My main reason for wanting to order offline is that the only Dr in town who will script it for weightloss typicly has a 2 hour wait...It is almost impossible to find time to sit there for 2 hours at any point during the week... Total cost is around 75.00 for a months supply including water pills..... Is that reasonable?

Thank you for any replies~

2. Advertising
    advertising

Blog Entries
    Photos
    View albums

It is illegal to order it online.....not to mention you are taking your life into your own hands when you do this. I suggest you make an appointment with the doctor in town or send me a PM, you are about 90 minutes from my doctor in Dallas, who I drive 4 hours to see because he has treated me for years for my condition which is driven by my hypothyroidism.... and 75.00 is extremely inexpensive for what the doctor in your town is willing to do for you considering if I did it in my town verses driving to Dallas it would cost me upwards of 200.00 a month simply because we are in an extremely remote location...

Please do not do try to find a source online, I would hate for your to lose your money, much less your life.
    asuaries76 likes this.
    ~CR

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I went to my regular GP with a food log I kept for 1 week and a excersize plan. Explained my desire to lose the weight and need help with appitite suppressant. I go back once a month just to weigh in and refill my script. My insurance covered office visit. I'm not charged for weigh ins, I just go in weigh myself, write it down, pick up script and away I go till the next month. Id try your regular Dr. With the food log....
    crossroads likes this.

Blog Entries
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by suz_in_idaho View Post
    I went to my regular GP with a food log I kept for 1 week and a excersize plan. Explained my desire to lose the weight and need help with appitite suppressant. I go back once a month just to weigh in and refill my script. My insurance covered office visit. I'm not charged for weigh ins, I just go in weigh myself, write it down, pick up script and away I go till the next month. Id try your regular Dr. With the food log....
    And this is an outstanding idea......
    ~CR

Photos
    View albums

Thank you for your replies, I will keep on keepin on with my current dr! It was however just a though you read all over the place people ordering it offline,etc, etc...

Thanks again !!!