Close
    Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default Did you keep the weight off after Phen?

I am curious as to how many people maintain their weight loss after they stop taking Phen? If you succeeded in maintaining the weight loss, how did you do it? If you gained it back, what did you do wrong?

I have been taking the drug for almost three months and will probably go off in the next few weeks. My biggest fear is that I will not have the energy to get my workouts done because I hear you get pretty lethargic from withdrawal. I am not too concerned about my eating habits...I do not consider myself to be dieting...I have new eating habits.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Platinum Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I fluctuate by around 5 lbs but the key is to never let your little gains get out of control.. I've seen ppl lose 100 lbs on phen and gain every bit of it back.. Don't change your eating habits and don't stop working out.. You take phen to LEARN new habits not to use as a crutch now that you know what to do just keep doin' it! I never felt any fatigue from going off phen though but I run on a pretty tight schedule and my breakfast/am workouts energize me so that probably helps!

Photos
    View albums

I lost about 50lbs on phen in 2004 and kept most of it off until 2009. I took a job involving lots of travel, and i'd put in10-12 hour days, treat myself to a wonderful meal, then crash at my hotel. Loved my job but missed my kids, and that is when the weight piled back on.

I did not notice any lethargy after I quit taking the phen. Because I was at my ideal weight I felt great about myself and had a lot of energy, unlike when I am heavy and feel very slow-moving and anti-exercise.
    3-1-11 Start = 210 3-28 = 192.4 5-25 = 184.6

Gold Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Ethanmommy, WOW! What a great transformation! I really believe in everything you said.... exercising, water and eating properly must be a way of life for me for the rest of my life. Initially, I would have never thought I would enjoy exercising that much but my gym to me is now like a social networking place. I have a lot of friends there and I enjoy talking to them and how they motivate me daily. I love the gym and I think I'm becoming somewhat addicted because I don't let anything get in the way of me going to the gym. As for the eating part, for the most part I do go but I've noticed that some days I'm not as good as I want. But I also realize I must live and learn to incorporate regular foods into my diet. I'm really hoping and praying I can loss one time and learn how to watch my weight so I don't gain back. Thanks!

Full Body Picture (4/30/11)

CONSISTENCY =DEDICATION=HABIT= A NEW HEALTHIER ME & LIFE… I WELCOME THE CHALLENGE TO A CONSISTENT DEDICATED HABIT FORMING BETTER ME!

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I feel confident that withoutht the Phen I can maintain my weight with watching what I eat and exercise. I was just worried because I see so many people say that the weight just came back anyways so I have to wonder if they just gave up on all the good habits once they stopped the pill.

Thanks for your response!