Close

Thread: Throwing up

Photos
    View albums
    i was just wandering if anyone experienced throwing up in the morning. I've been exercising on and off. This is the first time i exercised really early in the morning about 5:20am. I took my phen about 5:00am and drank a lot of water while exercising. Then I felt like throwing up and I did a couple of times (just water though) sorry sick!

by the way I stoped taking phen 37.5mg for about 3 weeks because it lost its effect.

I sterted taking phen 30mg about 3 days ago.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Sorry no I haven't had that happen. I have gotten very cotton mouth and coughed alot but that's it. Make sure you drink plenty of water.

Gold Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

threw up only once... here are the circumstances. Don't know if it was phen or some little bug...

Instead of taking my 1/2 dose of phen, I took a whole dose about 10 (normal time). I had a lean cuisine for lunch about 12 and shortly thereafter began to have rapid heart beat, watery mouth and nauscous feelings. I knew a trip to the toilet was in order. I did vomit, not violently, and after the whole ordeal, felt just fine. Seems like once my stomach was empty, I was good to go. \

I do eat breakfast, but my stomach was empty and continues to be when I take my dose of phen. I would say what I had for lunch that day is also in the normal range... nothing out of the ordinary. I have since taken whole doses of Phen, but prefer to take 1/2 at 10 and 1/2 about 2. This seems to work better for me..

Who knows...
    Not currently in a challenge
    Weight History
    5'3" and
    163 to start 5/23/07
    139 on 10/7 (lowest recorded weight so far)
    142 holding steady 3/9/08