Close
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default side effect, heart racing

Hi Guys,

I have been on for about a week now and so far I haven't had any noticeable side effects. But this morning I woke up earlier than usual and my heart was racing and very mild burning sensation in the chest. (I know this is one of the known side effects). It went away after I woke up and got ready. The weird thing is that if its only supposed to be in your system 10-12 hours and I took it almost 21 hours before, its odd that I didn't notice the side effect during the day closer to when I took the pill but only 21 hours later when the effect should have worn off. Has anyone experienced the same thing?

Thanks!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

I have been having that sensation a week into my phen diet. It's a strange little burning sensation on my left side just above my breast (that bony spot). It's very specific to that spot and has been happening more often, but it does go and come. Sometimes it causes me to belch a little, so don't know if it's some kind of heartburn or what. I'm trying not to worry about it, but I am keeping an eye on it. I've read elsewhere on the site that drinking too much caffeine while on phen can cause chest pain. I do drink quite a few caffeinated diet drinks. I'm going to stop the caffeine and see where that takes me. Good luck on your journey.