Close
    Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default Stuck without losing weight? TRY THIS!!!

Ok...so I have been taking phen since last October and lost about 25lbs, but I was just stuck at 175 for a while! I kept taking phen every day without eating much during the day, drinking water & going to the gym 3x a week and still nothing!! I think it was because my body was immune to it because I was feeling so hungry (especially during the evening) and with no energy. So yesterday I went to Target and decided to buy a bottle of NATURE MADE B-12 and that did it!! I took my 37.5 of phen about 3pm then took a B12 an hour later & I felt so energized & without hunger! Just like I feel at the begining when I start on phen I weighed myself this morning and Im down to 171.6! My goal for ths week on sunday is to reach 170lbs so hopefully I can make it! Just thought I'd share this with you all since I know sometimes we just seem "stuck" at some point or another lets encourage one another in this journey for weight loss. I myself want to get to 155lbs by March 10th for my "mommy makeover" (tummy tuck,breast lift & augmentation, & lipo) ..but I only have 4 more wks to be on phen, then the remaining 4 wks I have to do it on my own since I have to stop taking phen for the surgery ..wish me luck!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Any side effects of the nature made? what exactly is it?

thanks for the tip..

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

B12 is for energy just like the B12 shots they give you at the dr (usually given when they prescribe you the phen) only this is a pill you can take daily @ home without having to go the clinic. Personally the shots have never done anything for me before, but this pill really gave me that "extra boost" of energy I was lacking. As far as side effects, I didnt experience any but then again yesterday was my 1st day taking it. Ill keep you guys posted if I do experience any..

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

B12 makes me jittery sometimes...I take the 2500mg.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I'm stuck, so I may try then b12 what kind of exercise and diet are you doing?

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Up your workout days to at least 5. I go 6, 3 is the bare minimum and I do mean bare minimum. We need to move much more than that. You won't get in shape going 3 days but you definitely will and burn more calories going 6 days a week.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

As someone that has had a breast lift and augmentation don't forget that if you gain or lose weight you will change the shape of them again. You can also regain weight where you have lipo too. The BA and BL were very, very painful and I waited 10 days to workout. They told me to do what I felt like doing. I was going nuts sitting and doing nothing at home. They oozed and drained and smelled horrible and were not pretty at all. They were hard and too high until they dropped and softened up. It is months of being freakish and weeks of being sore. Scars are ugly with a lift but you can improve them with Scar Guard. Surgery is a huge step and if you aren't working out but 3 days a week having the lipo will just make you smaller, not firmer. Improve your body without surgery. If it wasn't hard work everyone would look thin and attractive.

Photos
    View albums

wont you're mommy makeover fix all that anyway?

my before pic

Gold Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Hi ladies, I talk the B12 vitiman everyday too. I take Spring Valley 1000mcg but somedays I take two if I'm still feeling slow. I also had a breast argumentation about 4 years ago. I'm happy I did it. I was considering the tummy tuck and lipo when i reached 199 but I've since changed my mind. I've decided I'm going to be happy with me. I noticed since I've been losing weight... I've now found something else to complain about with myself and it's the flab... so with that I realized I must change me internally and not externally. No more comestic surgery for me. So far I've had my eyes done, breast argumentation and I was getting braces, tummy tuck and lipo. I'm just saying enough!

Full Body Picture (4/30/11)

CONSISTENCY =DEDICATION=HABIT= A NEW HEALTHIER ME & LIFE… I WELCOME THE CHALLENGE TO A CONSISTENT DEDICATED HABIT FORMING BETTER ME!

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Ok I hate to be nosy but what did you have done to your eyes? I have awful bags that just won't go away and was considering having surgery to fix it. However I can't find anyone that has ever done it.