Close
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Question How much can be lost in one month on Phentermine?

Hey Guys.

I am on my third round of Phentermine but was wondering exactly how much you can lose in one week or one month on Phentermine?

Thanks Guys

2. Advertising
    advertising

ajw
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I've been on it since Tuesday so 5 days already. I've lost 8lbs so far.

Photos
    View albums

From everything I have seen it really varies by person, their diet and exercise program, starting weight, ect. In the beginning I was losing a lot quite quickly but keep in mind when you start there is a lot of water weight to be lost as well...who knows how much was fat. But these days now that I'm in my second month, I lose anywhere from 3-4lbs. a week consistently for the most part. Just depends...it's one of those highly individual questions. For my first month I lost 15lbs. Congrats on your weight loss so far; looks like you've been doing exceptionally well! Good luck!!

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Yesterday the was the end of the first week for me I went from 222 to 215 so 7lbs.
    Not bad not bad at all I can feel and see thie difference which is real nice I just put on pants to go out and they fit better than they did and the 2nd notch in my belt instead of the first, If that's not motivation I don't know what is. Going to a freinds house for dinner, this should be interesting.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Well my month weight loss is 21 lbs but I took a week off from it so really 21 lbs in 3 weeks.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I lost quite a bit my first time on phen. I think i lost like 10lbs the first week. within a month ummm i think i lost lol i dont even know, but it was alot. its in my signiture. I got pregnant after about 2 months and stopped taking it and gained back about 7lbs but unforunately i had a miscarrage and now im starting again today. Im really hoping to see the numbers start rolling in. I was past all of the symptoms before and now taking it again i feel them again. The extreme thirst,causing frequent trips to the potty, not being able to sleep and feeling jittery all day. before i found that if i drank atleast 100 oz of water a day i didnt feel that way but today ive drank 125oz and still feeling amped up. hopefully the symptoms will pass soon. Anyways good luck on your journey everyone
    sw:7/26/2010:211 size 16 tight.
    1/14/2011:178lbs size 12

First mini goal... under 200 lbs--- completed!! 8/18/10
    2nd mini goal.... under 190lbs --- completed!! 9/21/10
    3rd mini goal... get back under 190lbs ---completed!! 11/25/10
    4th mini goal ... under 180lbs--- compleated! 1/14/2011
    5th mini goal... under 170lbs

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I started Phen 37.5 MG pill and monthly combo of Lipo Forte and B12 injections on 10/4/10, and today 11/22, and I have lost a total of 22 pounds. I have been doing the Phentermine pill straight for 7 days, and then get off the pill for one day, and I have noticed after that, it's like a jumpstart, and I will lose 2 to 3 pounds right away after giving it a rest for that one day. I have also been going in every 2 to 3 weeks for the Lipo forte shot only. They only allow the B12 monthly.

I am not doing any form of physical excercise yet, but I have cut back on sweets, carbs and starches with the aid of the Phen. I started in weighing 235, and am currently at 213, with almost 6 weeks from start of program to now. The other thing I've noticed is that I only drink water, and am downing about 96 ounces per day. I'm buying Ocean spray cran peach flavored powder to help make sure I'm staying on the water thing. It's helped alot. Also if you feel like you come to a slump, go in and request your Lipo shot every 2 weeks. I notice it works in speeding up my metabolism and kick starts my energy levels somehow. Good luck