Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By alykat06
  • 1 Post By Sus65

Thread: pharmacy that sells the white oval pill with blue specks

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default pharmacy that sells the white oval pill with blue specks

I have taken phentermine off and on for the past 10 years.......

the last time i was on it was a few years ago....

the last time I tried it was not worth it at all the pills where blue with blue specks and did not work at all like the little white ones with blue specks..these i got from walmart and i believe they still carry this brand and most of the small pharmacy around here the same thing...

Does anyone know a pharmacy that sells the generic phentermine 37.5 that is white oval with blue specks????or an online pharmacy????

I have dr appointment next week I have never tried the brand name adipex befor would i better off with these.???
    SW-187 [height 5"2]
    CW-182 [5/20/07
    GH-july-150 for now!!!!!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

I just got mine at Costco Pharmacy. You don't have to be a member to use the pharmacy. They are white with blue specks and are the generic Phentermine 37.5

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

HW: 221 (4/30/10)
    SW: 219 (5/15/10) Phen
    CW: 209 (5/29/10)
    CW: 199 (6/27/10)
    CW: 191 (7/24/10)
    CW: 189 (8/1/10)
    CW: 187.6 (8/15/10) Started Shred 8/9/10
    CW: 184 (8/30/10) Still Shredding took a 2 day break
    CW: 182.8 (9/5/10) Last week of 30 Day Shred.
    CW: 174.4 (10/3/10)
    CW: 171.2 (10/26/10)
    CW: 166 (11/22/10)
    CW: 169.4 (1/2/11)
    GW: 155

Photos
    View albums

Sam's Club where i live sells the white tablets with blue specks. You don't have to be a member to use the pharmacy either.

Btw, I have never gotten light blue pills with blue specks anywhere.

I carry my pills in my lunchbox. One day i left my lunchbox in the car all day and all the pills in my bottle turned light blue. My lunchbox starts off cold in the morning because I have a frozen lunch in it. I figured it was because they got hot. It was toward the end of that month and I had another prescription due, so i didn't worry about it. I kept taking them and never noticed a difference. Maybe the stores that have the blueish pills have some that have gotten hot or something.

I have also noticed that as another poster stated in a different thread, that the medicine seems to amplify what ever i am doing. If I am up and moving around I seem to feel it more. Even now after 3 months.

Sunday mornings if I get called on to lead song service, I get out right anxious standing in front of the congregation. I am naturally anxious and it just amps up my anxiety. I have gotten to the point to where I only take half on Sunday mornings just in case I get called. I have been helping lead song service for almost three years and it will make me feel like it is the first time I've stood up there.

Anyway, just a thought.

Scott D

Photos
    View albums

We cant tell you that because each pharmacy chooses what manufacturer they carry. They are the same pill but made by a different company, but I have heard walmart sells older pills and thats why they are cheap, the older they are the less affective they are. I love the blue pills with blue specs, i've lost 18lbs this month with their help. but my dr switched to the white with blue specs and they work just as well. is it possible that you just built an immunity?
    Sus65 likes this.
    2/02/14 - Started phen again 285 lbs
    4/4 - 271 -14 lbs
    5/4 - 264 - 21 lbs

Diamond phenster, active poster 2008-10. Have lost 45 lbs, 100 lbs, and need to lose 80 lbs this time. I have had 2 beautiful boys. 7/24/10+8/30/14. Working momma trying to get my body and mind back to a good health!

Photos
    View albums

Walgreen's is where I get mine, 37.5 white with blue specks. They run $19.99 for generic. (That's full price, my insurance doesn't cover them.)
    War Eagle Baby!!!
    Amber B.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Photos
    View albums

I'm in Arkansas also and I get mine from Kroger for 13.00 with no insurance and they work really well!

Got to get this train moving down the track!

04/10/2010- 208 (Started Phen)
    04/20/2010-201
    05/06/2010-196.6
    05/18/2010-191.3
    08/12/2010-189.2
    08/25/2010-187.0 (I have to start working out!)

Pain is weakness leaving the body!

Photos
    View albums

I was on half of 37.5 about a year ago and i got those at Freds Pharmacy and those were the white with blue specks but I just started again and i am taking the 15 and those are just capsules.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

What's the difference with the 37.5 tablets with K-25 and A-159 imprinted on them. Is one better than the other ?

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

CVS just changed to the white pills and I find them not to work as well for me.

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Same here I don't like the ones fron CVS. They don't work as well. I get mine from Target. It's a little pricey but I can tell the different. It runs about 25.99 for 30 pills on the 37.5

Photos
    View albums

That's what I've gotten both times I filled my scrip.. Got them at Walmart the first time and Fred's pharmacy this last time. Fred's was a little more though.
    I don't have a before picture, but I have a goal! In this picture, I'm the one on the left. This was about two summers ago at about 165 lbs, size 12ish. That's the smallest I've been since junior high! I would love to get back to that, or a little smaller! I'm never going to be a size 2, but I can definitely live with a 12! I miss my flat stomach!!!

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I get mine at kroger.phentermine 37.5,wthite oval with blue specs,hope this helps

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Hello,
    Does anyone know where i can get the phentermine 37.5 with blue specs without a prescription?? THanks

Photos
    View albums

lynn did you find out anything on the k 25 printed pills I just ordered 90 of them online. I am scared to take them. ps they cost a lot of money.
    Join our Weight Loss Forum Community Today!

Photos
    View albums

DDKE,
    KVK Tech is the manufacturer for the ones imprinted with K-25. The are white football shaped with tiny blue specks. They are my favorite brand, very strong. I just got a 3 month supply from Walgreens. I've had these before supplied to me through my doctor's office. I would not buy them off the Internet even if they are imprinted with a legit mfg code. It's dangerous and you never know what fools you're dealing with--it could be chalk and rat poison for all you know, and it's illegal. Id just rather see you get it through a legal and trustworthy source. If your MD won't give you a script, try a weight loss doctor.

ETA: I called the pharmacy ahead of time and asked what brand of phen they carried because I wanted either MVK Tech or KVK Tech b/c I've taken both before. I did not want the longer oblong shaped pills with the bright blue spots that almost look painted on-- they are far weaker IMO. Ive forgotten the brand name of that one--a longer name that starts with an M, I think.
    Last edited by Sus65; March 8th, 2012 at 10:47 PM.

Photos
    View albums

The oblong with bright blue bigger specks are manufactured by Mutual Pharmaceuticals.
    chacha23 likes this.