Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: COLON CLEANSE

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Mandy... it must be us Aussies... because a "blow kit" has conjured up an entirely different picture in my mind...but it sounds interesting none the less...

PhillyNik.. good luck with the *cleaning lady*

I am SOOOOOO over waiting to loose more weight.. i want it off NOW... I am grumpy... all advice how to get a large chunk off rapidly greatly appreciated... I know exercise water healty eating.. but any other tips???
    ~Libbit~

2. Advertising
    advertising

Platinum Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Does any one know any bad side effects or dangers of this? How helpful is this really? Why do some cost almost a 100$ and others 10$? Whats the difference? Anything you can tell me on the topic ... I am thinking of trying.

Platinum Phenster songwritergirl's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

Did you know that there is stuff called Soluble and Insoluble fiber... Fiber isn't JUST fiber.

SOluble Fiber disingrates in Water... Insoluble fiber is undigestible. There are lists of which fibers goes where.. Soluble fiber will help your constipation....

http://www.healthcastle.com/fiber-so...nsoluble.shtml

This may help you in your choice of either taking meds, or eating correctly which helps other stuff as well.
    Start weight, 162... current weight, 148. GOAL WEIGHT, 130... I'LL SETTLE FOR 135

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Exclamation

we are talking about some of this on the other thread http://www.phentermine.com/forums/ul...61.html#000001

I really want an opinion on this colon cleanse thing I read about so I'm going to repost it here too.....give me some feedback please...

I just came in here to ask if anyone has done any of these "homemade" remedies that I just got through reading on the net. Dr. Stanley S. Bass wrote most of these cleanse remedies and some of them are kinda scary! I'm thinking and have heard lately that I need to cleanse my colon, liver and uhhmm... what else was it? Here is one or two of the "recipes"....has anyone else done this? I'm kinda leary of it.

~"Cleanse - Liver & Basic Bowel"~

FEEL LIKE A KID AGAIN!

Are you plagued by digestive problems, gas and/or bloating, constipation, skin problems, high cholesterol, nausea, or a weight problem that doesn't improve no matter what you eat? Perhaps the blame can be placed on two unromantic areas of the body: the liver and large intestines.

(note from Cloud-theres lots he says about this that I will leave out but you can go there and read @ http://www.nspfo********/faq/index.cgi?read=638 )

BOWEL CLEANSING:
    (Must be done in conjunction with Liver Cleansing)

1. PSYLLIUM HULLS, LO CLO or NATURE'S THREE: Use 1-3 Teaspoons twice daily to provide a high content of soluble fiber for bowel cleansing. If you prefer, you can take 10 - 15 capsules of Psyllium Hulls or Fat Grabbers. Drink 8-12 glasses of water throughout the day to help this fiber be as effective as possible.

2. LBSII, LB-X, or CASCARA SAGRADA; Take enough capsules to stimulate the bowel to evacuate a minimum of 2-3 times daily.

3. ACIDOPHILUS, FLORA FORCE, or BIFIDOPHILUS: Take 4-8 capsules upon rising to rebuild the beneficial bacteria in the bowel.

4. ALOE VERA JUICE & LIQUID CHLOROPHYLL: Take 1 ounce of each with your psyllium to enhance your cleansing, sooth your intestinal tract and assist you liver.

5. ELEVATING YOUR FEET: Use a stool or waste basket to elevate your feet while eliminating. Curl your back and neck forward, dropping your head toward your knees. This position encourages complete elimination while stimulating the points that trigger elimination.

LIVER CLEANSING:

1. LIV-A HERBAL COMBINATION: Take one capsule the first day, two capsules the second day, three capsules the third day, and so on until you have reached fourteen-eighteen capsules a day. Then work back down to one capsules a day. I.E. on the fifteenth day take 13 capsules, the sixteenth day take 12 capsules, the seventeenth day take 11 capsules. If at any time you feel that you are cleansing faster than you want to (too much nausea, gas, etc), stop the progression upward, staying at that level until you can comfortably continue your progression upward. You can also use Activated Charcoal, BP-X Concentrate, and/or Detoxification Homeopathic to help alleviate these symptoms of liver cleansing.

2. MILK THISTLE COMBINATION: Take two tablets twice daily for 6-8 weeks for liver support.

3. On the even-numbered days of your cleanse, take 2 Tablespoons of virgin olive oil mixed with 2 Tablespoons of lemon juice in the morning when you arise. To mix the mixture thoroughly, pour it quickly from one glass to another twenty times. Take 2 - 3 capsules of HiLipase to help you digest the oil.

DIETARY SUGGESTIONS: Limit fats in your diet as much as possible. Use butter or olive oil instead of margarine. Avoid fried foods and pastries and try not to have red meat more than once or twice a week.

MAINTAINING GOOD LIVER HEALTH:

After completing the Liver Cleanse, it is suggested that the following supplements be used daily to continue supporting your liver and maintain your good health:

1. PSYLLIUM HULLS, bulk or capsules,LO CLO, OR NATURE'S THREE - Twice daily
    2. BOWEL STIMULATING COMBINATION - Only what is necessary for 2-3 eliminations a day
    3. MILK THISTLE COMBINATION - 2-4 tablets daily
    4. BP-C (Liver Weakened) or LIV-C (Liver Stressed) - As directed on the bottle t o continue building the liver, if you feel your health is not where you want it. Ask your sponsor if you are not sure which to use.

What do you think? Is this just some cocamaymie idea to make money or what??

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

ummm.... I thought I was getting too personal asking the lady getting a breast reduction what cup size she is . I guess that was not too personal ... LOL!!! You guys are hilarious. ONly place I know of that I can get advice on exercize, child rearing and pooping all at the same time!

Photos
    View albums

Hey all, I just went and purchased my Ultimate Cleanse from GNC, it's the #1 internal cleanser and I have spoken to so many people who say it works, I called my mom whose a nurse and she said that it is very healthy because it is all natural and would be a great boost to a new diet and exercise regimen, so wish me luck.

This is me at 175, I can't weight to get to 125.

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

LOL@RoseandMary!!!! :blabla: :blabla:

Platinum Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Lakergirl, let me know if you thought it made a difference. I have read so many health benifits on cleansing. I not only want to find out for myself but for my mom who has bowel problems. I fear as I grow older I will face worse then what I have.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

You've got that right!!! Cooked cabbage kills too!!

Photos
    View albums

my mom swears by it!!!!!

" I'M ADDICTED TO BOOKS. HAVE YOU READ A GOOD BOOK LATELY ? "

Platinum Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Before you get too involved with going for "colon cleanses" you should be aware:

- there is no evidence, of any kind, that they help
    - there is danger of puncturing the rectum/colon and causing trauma
    - there is danger of serious infection from the process
    - the underlying principle behind colon cleanse has no real basis, parasites, bacteria, or not
    -- the whole practice is denounced by many medical and alternative practitioners alike
    Weightloss success depends on changing eating habits (most regain the weight if we return to our previous lifestyle). Eat like the food pyramid. Lots of dark/colorful veggies & fruits; lean proteins (chicken, skim milk, fish); modest amounts of seeds/nuts & whole grains; start walking and do some resistance exercises to build muscle. Good luck!

_ _____________________ _
    My Philippines heartthrob (fiancee). The gentlest, humblest, nicest person I have ever met. It is terrible - after visiting her last April, I must wait many months to bring the love of my life to the USA. Hopefully January...

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I have always had problem with constipation all my life. It was so bad that sometimes I didn't go for weeks. Well, before I started phen I started eating Fiber One cereal and milk and started going everyday. Sometimes even twice. I just started a colon cleanser this weekend since I am reading that Phen makes you constipated and I difinitely don't need this. I haven't started going a lot yet from the colon cleanser and I have a feeling it will hit in the week when I am at work . I difinitely will continue with my cereal and I will let you all know if it still works for me after I have been with Phen for a month. I am heading for my third week.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Hi everyone! Im very new to phen. Although so far I love it. I did want to share my experance with a diff product that i still use that helps this poopy problems lots! I use sunrider products, actully I used them along time ago then when I became serious about loosing weight im on it again. Theres a product that is called Slimcaps that will help ur diagestive problem i do not use this daily but i do use it one every two or three days i dont take 6 i take 4 sometimes five once. i took it this morning and went poopy three times today. i love sunrider products . and i do not sell them yet, althow i like them so much it may be an option i also drink cali green tea (sunrider product cinnamen flavor) one bag makes a 12 cup pot (cannot use metal spoon or pan) i use a coffee pot. i sweeten it with sunnector its a nateral sweetner. I have polycystic overies and it causes my insinulan to be outta wack. so this sweetener is great for diabetics. I also take other products but nothing to do with this stuff. Somethng aside from colon probs kinda a sucsess story with the cali tea, that ive experianced. Right after i had my daughter 8 years ago i started having horrible pain in my female reproductive parts, and i didnt have a period for a year. I was going to the doctor and they were doing all sorts of test, there conculsion at first was appenixisious. after they figured that out (which wasnt what was wrong and i knew that) well ill give the short version, they ended up wanting to give me a historectomy and i was only 18 years old. i quit going to the docs. i was fed up. Someone told me about these products and i started drinking the tea. In three weeks my pain was gone and my period came back and its been normal ever since! Hope this helps! Just a suggestion.
    SW-185 2/28/05 started phen
    191 3/4/05
    CW-176 3/13/05
    GW-150lbs
    Height-5'7''

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Where do you buy this product Heide? Can you buy it in health food store?

Platinum Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Oooooooooo a Heidi

Hi Heidi I am Hydi (sounds the same..lol)

Photos
    View albums

Well I don't know what the experts say about ultimate cleanse, but I started it two days ago, and I have been going 2-3 a day. Believe me, this is a first for me, I go once every four or five days at the max on the norm. So I am going to swear by this.

This is me at 175, I can't weight to get to 125.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Hi guys I didnt think we were allowed to put sights up just do a google search for sunrider. Hope this helps! BTW there products are all herbal. The cali tea is alone one of the greatest things ever. I was drinking 4-6 diet sodas a day and 4 cup of coffee or mochoas or frappies lol or all a day. all i drink now is my tea which pretty much replaces my coffee and water. still have a half a cup of coffee in the morning. Its hard to quit the things i love but a half a cup is better than four! Have a good one!
    191 3/4/05
    CW-176 3/13/05
    GW-150lbs
    Height-5'7''

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Oh also I buy it from a friends friend lol, they dont sell this in health food stores, email me steveheidi@hotmail.com or pm me.
    191 3/4/05
    CW-176 3/13/05
    GW-150lbs
    Height-5'7''

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Oh oh! LOL and one more thing if ur gonna try the tea i use purefied water, when i use the tap the tea like cleans the tap water and it leaves like almost oil deposits on the top looks pretty dirty when i used the bottled water theres no junk floating on top.
    191 3/4/05
    CW-176 3/13/05
    GW-150lbs
    Height-5'7''

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Well my colon cleanser started to work this morning. I have gone 3 times in the last 1/2 hours. This is great because is not even hard to go. I have to leave to go to the stores so I am hoping I am not running allover the stores trying to find a bathroom. I am not taking anymore until I get home. I know this week my co-worker will not want to go to the bathroom after I go. LOL.

Photos
    View albums

I have a friend that does the tea and she swears by it.

Bertie - what kind of colon cleanser do you use? I have the same problem!
    Lisa from NC

SW: 177lbs
    CW: 167lbs
    GW: 127lbs
    Goal Date: July 1st

2nd Marriage Wedding Date: July 9th!

[IMG]
    [URL="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]

Here's my boys!

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Well congrats on the wedding!! I too am to be married June 13th of this year! Im so excited!
    191 3/4/05
    CW-176 3/13/05
    GW-150lbs
    Height-5'7''

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Did you find this in the internet? I try to find it and all I found was a cereal call Colon Blow.

The colonix sounds great but right now I can't spend 75.00 for the kit. I have a lot of dental work.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I am using Super Colon Cleanse that I got in the health food store. I am not sure if there are any different ones there. I have been going all morning but I am not putting my head to see if I see any worms because I think I would freak out. I am sure I will be going a lot while at work since I started on Saturday and I haven't stopped going to the bathroom today.

When I looked at the stuff this one has that I bought versus the colonix it doesn't have all the stuff colonix has but then the price is less of the one I got. I can already feel my tummy getting flat.

My son just freak out when I told him he had worms going through his colon. He think I have lost a marble.

Photos
    View albums

Bertie where did u get your super colon cleanse?
    And how long do u have to take it?
    Thanks
    ~Tonie~
    "In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." -Albert Einstein

Lean By Labor Day Challenge

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Alright everyone--this is my deal: I never could go anyway. But now...forgetaboutit!

I took two Correctol on Tues. 3/8 -no go.
    Then I took two Correctol on Thursday 3/10-still no go...This morning 3/13 I drank some poop-poop meds from the doc.'s still no go....I am dying over here...I gotta go so bad.

So, I ran to the store and bought some ducolax and two enema's....that's it. I gotta go, I can't take it any more.....something has go to give here and I think we all know what I am talking about over here.

After this hasty avenue I'm going down I am going to GNC to try that stuff ya'll are talking about, but after that-I am going to one of those places that the Klumps were talking about on the Nutty Professor 2 and get my colon REALLY cleansed.

And after learning that there could be days and days worth of food down there...no thank you. I gotta get this 'day old food' out of here.

And FYI: ehehbebe- I'm pretty sure Ms. Anne Nicole did more than Trimspa and sh!t to lose all of that weight.

?? Just my thoughts.........
    SW-186-1/13/05 (started Phen)
    160-4/4/05
    CW-143-7/14/05
    GW-135

Photos
    View albums

There is a lot of great advice and products at curezone.com. Cleanses do work and there is a lot of evidence on this site to prove it.

Silver Phenster ChaoticDreams33's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

I tried Renew internal cleansing by yerba mate. It contains a lot of the same things that are recommended on curezone.com like black walnut shell and bentonite clay. It was pretty good except when I took the maximum dose of 3 pills it made me really gassy and bloated which was like the last thing that I wanted! Do any of the products that you use NOT cause gas/bloating? And how is everyone doing that is doing their regimes?

CW:140.7
    GW:125

HW:175
    LW:118

myspace.com/chaoticdreams33

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Question

i was wondering to those of you who have used any type of colon cleanse are you still takeing your phen while doing the colon cleanse ? i am wanting to start the colon cleanse the colonix one since it is backed up by a money back gurantee. i hope it works. so those of you who have used it please let me know if you continued to use your phen while doing teh colon cleanse. thanks spicey

Photos
    View albums

Heidi - congrats to you too!!

Bertie - thank for the info about Colon Cleanse, will check it out

maph3330 - will also check out the site.

Thanks!!
    Lisa from NC

SW: 177lbs
    CW: 167lbs
    GW: 127lbs
    Goal Date: July 1st

2nd Marriage Wedding Date: July 9th!

[IMG]

Here's my boys!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2