Close
    Purple People Eater
    Photos
    View albums

Just a thought. I have 3. 2 boys and a girl. The first time was my oldest son. He was around 8, and dad had just come from a convention and was oc. We thought our son was at friends house, as we're getting into the middle stages, we heard something, babyboy walked right in on us. Hubby talked to him later.

The second time was lil man (just turned 12). We had been on him about walking in without knocking. It was midnight, so he was asleep. Unfortunately he had a nitemare, so walked right in. Hubby got so mad. I calmed him down. So he talked to lil one. Daughter never walked in on us.

Talk about a letdown for hubby.

Missus

Hard work has made it easy. That is my secret. That is why I win.

-Nadia Comaneci

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Hmm ok. Well one time my son was away, and so it was just my daughter home. We had put her to bed and made sure she was out. Shes usually a heavy sleeper, but hubby and I were hangin out in the living room and things got heated, so heated we didnt want to move on to the bedroom. Well why we were getting busy, lights on, in the buff, I happened to open my eyes and what do I see... my 5 yr old staring back at me!!! I freaked, hollered get in your room, got dressed and went in there to talk to her only to find she was knocked out again. I hope she was sleepwalkin with her eyes open, but was really asleep. But yeah not smart on our part being in the living room with kids home. Lesson learned!

I remember once when I was a youngin, my mom had hooked up with a guy who she would later marry. Anyhoo, my room was in the basement, and I heard this loud bangin noise, it scared me so I went upstairs and knocked on my moms door (thank God I knocked) and told her about the bangin, well after that all I heard was them laughing their butts off. The lightbulb went off in my head and figured out it was them goin to town! LOL I just walked away and avoided them for a while. LOL I think I was more embarrassed then they were.

Height 5'2
    Age- 32
    SW-256 (10-07-05)started phen
    CW-249 (10-16-05)
    TOM (10-22-05)
    CW-246 (10-28-05)10lbs yay!
    CW-244 (11-8-05)
    CW-240 (11-29-05)still lost after 2 turkey days yahooo!
    CW-246.2 (01-03-06) gained some and bought new scale=weigh more *sigh*
    CW-243 (1-10-06)
    CW-241 (1-24-06)
    CW-239 (2-01-06)Finally made it out of the 240's Yahooooooo!!

GW-199 (Short term)
    GW-125 (Long term)

Name's Michelle....Mrs. Thompson if ya' nasty
    Photos
    View albums

nope..hasn't happened...yet

Photos
    View albums

Oh hell no!

with all me hootin' and a hoolerin' and a screamin' and a yellin' mine just thinks mama havin' 'nother one of her bad ole nightmares AGAIN!

Boy! and she sure has bunches of 'em :heartpump:

Tammy :heart:

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I have two boys and my oldest was at his dad's, well my little one walked in on me and his dad. He says hey mommy are you exercising? He's 3.

Photos
    View albums

Yeah, it happened when my son was young, he didn't understand. I just threw on my robe and put him back to bed. The one I do remember was when me and my husband were at it, my daughter who was like 8 years old heard us. She kept yelling mommy, mommy are you alright. I had to calm myself down enough to answer her or she would of came in. Yes that definately would of been an awkward moment. I just told her I was having a nightmare and she used to bring that up to us different times. She would say Mom remember when you had that nightmare and I heard you screaming.... I would quickly change the subject, lol.

Photos
    View albums

hey 2 teens, i c u have the same ole nightmares i gots...

Photos
    View albums

Oh never really walked in I guess..

But knocking on the door and saying Momma, Dad what are you doing. Can I come in..

Okay if you are in the bathroom...how come I can see your feet on the bed??

I want to scream.

Once my FIL walked in on us. We were home alone..and in bed doing the wild thing. He knocked on the door got NO answer..and came on in. Didn't even knock on our bedroom door just opened it.. I was livid! I was so mad I didn't speak to him for almost a year!

Photos
    View albums

Photos
    View albums

Ok, This joke just fits:

A boy named Johnny walks in on his parents "doin it" one day and gasped at what he sees
    "Daddy! What are you doing?" Johnny asks
    Startled, the father replies, "Uhhhhh, I'm playing poker son" "Well, whats Mommy doing?" Johnny asks again. "Ummmmmmmm she's my wild card" replied the father. To both parents surprise, this was an acceptable answer to Johnny so he left them alone. After a few minutes the mother gets worried about what her son just saw and asks the husband to go talk to him. The husband obliged and headed into Johnnys room. When he opened the door, he was shocked!!! There was little Johnny "pleasing" himself. "SON WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" The father screamed. Johnny answers his father with, "I'm playing poker Dad" baffled, Johnnys dad goes, "Well, then wheres your wild card!?" Then, Johnny says, "You don't need a wild card when ya got a good hand!" :blabla:

Photos
    View albums

lol. You all are pretty funny. SouthernCharm has a good story to tell if you all can get her to tell it on here. (don't kill me SouthernCharm)

It's never happened to us, not yet anyway. My sister-in-law was staying with us for about a week right after we got married. She knocked on our door and asked us if we would quit banging on the wall because we were keeping her up. I don't think she knew what we were doing. She had done it herself at some point, but she must have been so innocent-minded. Who knows. lol. But hey, at least she knocked instead of just walked right in.
    Have a great day!

Trent

Before

3/16/2006

Start Date: November 12, 2005
    Mini-goals (300 and 235)
    Ultimate Goal (190)

Photos
    View albums

Originally posted by Melba:

Once my FIL walked in on us. We were home alone..and in bed doing the wild thing. He knocked on the door got NO answer..and came on in. Didn't even knock on our bedroom door just opened it.. I was livid! I was so mad I didn't speak to him for almost a year!
    OMGosh- I dont blame you. I would have died. And then killed'em. LOL I hope he learned his lesson.

Jennylee- LOL @ your joke.

Height 5'2
    Age- 32
    SW-256 (10-07-05)started phen
    CW-249 (10-16-05)
    TOM (10-22-05)
    CW-246 (10-28-05)10lbs yay!
    CW-244 (11-8-05)
    CW-240 (11-29-05)still lost after 2 turkey days yahooo!
    CW-246.2 (01-03-06) gained some and bought new scale=weigh more *sigh*
    CW-243 (1-10-06)
    CW-241 (1-24-06)
    CW-239 (2-01-06)Finally made it out of the 240's Yahooooooo!!

GW-199 (Short term)
    GW-125 (Long term)

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

My 2 year old walked in , then progressed to hop on his daddy's back for a horsey ride. Guess he did not want mommy to have all the fun!
    almost my heaviest

mid goal

sw 212
    11/17/05-12/25/05 22 pounds lost
    12/26/05-1/29/06 17 pounds lost
    01/3/06-3/05/06 9 pounds lost (big break from phen)

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

No, not ever walked in. But I am sure they have heard our bed! Got to get new mattresses! One time we had shut our door, thinking my son (12) was asleep. After the deed was done, I walked out to find him awake on the sofa. Later that day he said I saw your bedroom door was closed this morning, it wasn't closed for very long. . . .

I remember walking in on my mother and SF when I was 8 or so. I will never forget it. I can not figure out that position to save my life!

Photos
    View albums

oh boy~
    well~ my oldest did walk in when she was like 3~ i did a 'sit n spin' and hopped off just in time for her eyes to adjust~ it was HORRIBLE!!
    WHAT I'M HAVING A HARD TIME WITH~ we moved the kids' bedrooms around due to the middle child being a pain in the @ss and not wanting to share a room with the 'baby' (the baby is FOUR!!) ANYWAYS~ now my 12 yr old is right beside my room~ as it was the largest of the other two bedrooms~ and i almost don't want to have sex for fear that she'll hear us~ and i HATE that!
    anybody else with this problem or am i CRAZY?
    ~RENE'
    *~Rene'~*

5 FT. 11 IN. TALL
    CW~ 266
    1st GW~ 199 (ANYTHING OUT OF THE 200'S WILL BE GREAT!!)
    FGW~ 180

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

this is hilarious!! im just sitting here cracking up. mine is 8, but has never walked in on us. i dont know what i would do.

rebecca

Purple People Eater
    Photos
    View albums

Hey Rebecca. Wazzup gurl?

Missus

Hard work has made it easy. That is my secret. That is why I win.

-Nadia Comaneci

Photos
    View albums

Ok, i don't have kids, so never been walked in on but....
    When i was younger (i'm an only child) mybedroom shared a wall w/ my parents bedroom and my bed was right up against that wall. I think i walked in on them once (must have been young) and asked what was wrong w/ mommy's back, didn't really get an answer, just got put back to bed. Then when i was a little older, 10 maybe, i could hear them and it was really late and a school night and i remember yelling "hey- i gotta get up early- be quiet!!!" like 4 or 5 times!

I heard my dad yrs later w/ his girlfriend (after my mom had passed away) and was sooo grossed out i moved to the basement-- i MADE him finnish my room down there that weekend!
    Shanna
    HEIGHT: 5'10''
    HW: 264
    SW ON PHEN: 251
    CW: 205.6

Wonder Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    My daughter walked in on us when she was about 3 :heartpump: She come running in thinking daddy was hurting me-I guess she heard him spanking me Its funny now but NOT at the time :blabla:

Photos
    View albums

Hey Princess, was that when she came running in or was it when you fell on your face trying to use the stripper pole in your bedroom? lol just kidding!
    Have a great day!

Trent

Before

3/16/2006

Mini-goals (300 and 235)
    Ultimate Goal (190)

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

hey missus,
    ive been here, just reading mostly. i dont have much time cause you know its the winter break for the kids. i got a house full and they are mostly school age kids. i still have the little ones, but its more big ones. i gotta keep them jokers occupied. not much you can relate to when you have a bunch of 5-9year olds talking to you all day. i cant leave them alone cause they would be done remodled my house. they are a trip.

its cool though. i love my babies. all of them have been with me for years some of them were babies.

so wazzup wit you??? how was Christmas?? mine was good. my boy got so much junk. t.v, X-box, games, v.c.r.........and the list goes on!!!!!
    his spoiled self.

rebecca

Photos
    View albums

My oldest son has walked in on us when he was younger, he is 7 now. Thank goodness he didn't have a clue.

Diamond Phenster buttercupsbabie2's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

OK THIS IS HYSTERICAL~
    I LAUGHED SO HARD I COULDN'T BREATH~

I HAVE NEVER BEEN CAUGHT>WELL ONE TIME MY DAUGHTER SHE WAS LIKE 3 CAME IN AND ASKED MY HUBBY WERE I WAS! HE TOLD HER I WAS IN THE KITCHEN!(OTHER END OF THE HOUSE)!!!!!! I WAS WELL YOU KNOW WHERE I WAS RIGHT??????!!!!!! YUP UNDER THE COVERS FROZEN IN POSITONS!!!!!!!!!SURE HUBBY LIKED THAT!

OK SO HERE A GREAT ONE> NOW THIS IS BAD!

MY BROTHER AND SIL WERE GOING AT IT BIG TIME IN THEIR OWN BEDROOM WITH THE DOOR CLOSED MIND YOU! WELL THEIR BED BACKS UP TO THE WALL OF MY NEPHEWS WHO WAS 10 AT THE TIME
    OK SO THEY ARE GOING AT IT AND THE HEADBOARD IS HITTING THE ADJOINING WALL TO MY NEPHEWS ROOM HE WAKES UP AND OPENS THE DOOR AND WALKS INTO MY BROTHER AND SIL ROOM! NOW MIND YOU THEY DON'T HEAR HIM COME IN~ (THE BEDS BANGING AND SHE YELLING!) THEY HEAR NOTHING BUT THEMSELVES!!!!! HE IS NOW STANDING BEHIND THEM AND THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW IT BECAUSE THEY ARE IN THE DOGGY STYLE POSITION AND THE DOOR IS BEGIND THEM! SO MY NEPHEW STOOD THERE AND WATCHED FOR A GOOD COUPLE MINUTES UNTILL MY SISTER IN LAW TURNED HER HEAD AROUND AND OUT OF THE CORNER OF HER EYE SHE SAW SOMETHING THERE! :thinking:
    SHE SCREAMED AND YELLED MY BROTHER WENT FLYING OFF HER AND MY NEPHEW RAN OUT OF THE ROOM!!!!!!!

OK SO NOW THEY ARE BOTH (B AND SIL) FIGHTING ABOUT WHO IS GONNA GO IN AND TALK WITH HIM!
    MY BROTHER GOES IN HIS ROOM AND MY NEWPHEW IS WIDE AWAKE AND MY BROTHER PROCESSED TO YELL AT HIM AND ASK HOW LONG HE WAS STANDING THERE AND MY NEPHEW SAY WELL I ONLY WENT IN BEAUSE I THOUGHT SOMETHING WAS THE MATTER I HEARD BANGING AND FUNNY YELLING NOISES COMEING FROM YOUR ROOM! SO MY BROTHER REPEATS HOW LONG WERE YOU STANDING THERE????????? MY NEPHEWS SAYS LONG ENOUGH TO SEE YOUR BALLS BOUNCING OFF OF MOMMY ***!
    :spider_red:

REMEMBER PEOPLE LOCK YOUR DOORS!!!!!!!!!1
    Weigh In 15th Of Each Month:
    Starting Weight:246 AGAIN

MONTH 1: -11 (235)
    MONTH 2: -6 (229) -17

JOURNEY:
    The bend in the road is not the end of the road, unless you refuse to take the turn.

Wonder Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    Trent-how did you hear about my pole? No, this was in another house when we lived in Toronto. She knows what the pole is for-James (3) thinks its a fire man's pole with out the hole in the floor :blabla: Its funny how she heard that-our hall then from my room to her's was about 65 feet :thinking:

LMAO @ ButterCups story :blabla: :blabla: :blabla:

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

now that would be cool to have....a pole!!! id be falling all over the place!!

rebecca

Photos
    View albums

OMG!!! LMAO!!! Doesn't anyone have a freakin' lock on their bedroom door?

We always made sure the door was locked but when my daughter was around 8 she did knock on the door to see if mommy was alright...since that time, mommy has learned to keep her mouth shut even if I have to use a pillow.

BTW, nothing ruins the moment faster then knowing the kids are near...my soldier had a world record retreat that night and absolutly refused to return to the battlefield.

This thread contains WAY TO MUCH INFORMATION! :blabla:

Photos
    View albums

Hey princess, I remember what I read in other posts. I think it all started someone talking about their striptease workout video. I don't know. I can't remember the important stuff, I can remember the funny stuff. You're too funny!
    Have a great day!

Trent

Before

3/16/2006

Mini-goals (300 and 235)
    Ultimate Goal (190)

Wonder Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    :blabla: Yeah, I remember. My husband asked me not to try the pole thing ever again :blabla:

Photos
    View albums

OMG...I cant believe I am actually gonna say this "outloud"
    Amber was really little...around 2 and a half... (so it was 10 years ago)...she was supposed to be in bed asleep...and we were very caught up in what we were doing...so we never heard the little feet coming down the steps...or the little feet coming into our room...infact it wasnt until we heard the little voice say..."Daddy, I wanna play horsey with mommy too" that we found out she walked in...hmmm...i dont think she remembers...so i figure we didnt scar her for life...LOL..BTW...I walked in on my Mom and Step Dad when i was 13...my mom and i immediatly started busting up laughing...because my step dad jumped out of bed and held two pillows in front of and behind him...it was pretty funny....lol