Close
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Has anyone here tried the Myoden (Adenosine Monophosphate) injections? The clinic that I got to offers them for help with energy and inched lost. I took them and was anxious to see if anyone else had, and what their experience was with them. Please let me know!

Kathleen

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

I haven't ever heard of them, I would be willing to try though, is it anything like the mesotherapy? The Dr. I go to offers the meso. What exactly is in the injections? Have you noticed any changes?

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

The only thing that I know is in them is Adenosine Monophosphate or AMP for short. They had me take one a day for 3 days then I take a booster in two weeks. The booster has vitamin B12 in with the AMP. One thing though, the clinic that I go to is only open on Wednesdays and Saturdays so you have to give yourself the injection. I can't say that I have seen a big difference yet. My pants are a little more loose, but I have lost 4 pounds too. The one thing I did notice was a lot of energy. They said that the shot helps boost your metabolism. I am just willing to try anything to loose the weight tough!

Kathleen

Photos
    View albums

I'll have to find out if my Dr. does them or has heard of them, I could definatly use more energy!That would be my mail concern, as for loosing inches, that would be an added bonus! I have heard of using the B12 for energy, I'm with you though, I'll try anything once to see if it works! BTW I'm not too far from your neck of the woods! Good Luck, keep posting about how this works for you, I'm interested in the results.

Platinum Phenster nickandsydsmom's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

"adenosine, affects electrical signaling in the heart" I personally wouldn't mess with it if my body didn't need it. We treat people in the hospital with it who have an extremely high heart rate. (supraventricular tachycardia)
    SW 233
    CW 194

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I am not sure what the dosage is that I am taking. The injection is intramuscular and it was originally used for treatment of MS and CFS, and a side effect just so happened to be loss of inches. I am under the close care of my primary care doctor and the doctor at the clinic, so I will be extra careful! Thanks nickandsydsmom!

Kathleen

Platinum Phenster nickandsydsmom's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

No problem!
    SW 233
    CW 194