I'm Sorry Antalywynter
Close
    Photos
    View albums

Antaly,

I'm so sorry about last night in the chat room. One minute I was typing away and then the next my screen was all black. I jsut wanted to elt you now, that I didn't run off on you or desert you. I'm sorry that my computer is a big ol' piece of crap and can't keep up.

Any how I'm sorry again, and I had a good time talking to ya, We'll have to do it again soon.
    ~~~JOJO~~~

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Smile

It's OK! I knew you wouldn't leave without saying goodbye. There is nothing for you to apologize for! Computers are moody like that, and just so you know mine locked up about 5 minutes after you were gone. Then I saw what time it was! I really enjoyed the chat too. I think I am going to start going in there in the mornings once my boys go back to school. I'll let everyone know in the Chat room planning board. I know there is already one setup for Saturday nights, but that's the only time I get alone with my sweetie.
    (¯`·._.·[ Misty ]·._.·´¯)

SW 12/13 - 207 (46-44-50)
    1/02 - 195 (45-41-48)
    2/13 - 181 (44-39-45)
    3/12 - 171

Photos
    View albums

Wynter,

(I dont' think I spelled your name right so that's your new one from me )

Sounds good to me... What time are we talking about? I'm usually on in the mornings too after I put the kids on the bus for school.
    and I'll be sure to be there!
    ~~~JOJO~~~

Photos
    View albums

Smile

Same thing for me! Mine get on the bus around 7am EST. I have got to have some wakeup time before I exercise, and mornings before 10am is my only quiet time. What time zone is Indiana? I;m terrible with time zones.

1/02 - 195 (45-41-48)
    2/13 - 181 (44-39-45)
    3/12 - 171

Photos
    View albums

Wynter,

My kids get on the bus about 7:30a....

I think it's eastern time.... :thinking: I'm not good about those type of things.
    But I'm pretty sure that we are on the same time though....
    When does your kids go back to school? Mine go back on the 5th of Jan,.... :thinking:
    Gosh, that's another whole week away! Man, I'll surley be bald by then!
    ~~~JOJO~~~

Photos
    View albums

Yep, I looked it up, and we are in the same time zone. Mine go back to school on Jan 5th too. I was trying to think of a good starting time for morning chats. A time that would work for the ones who are interested. A lot more non-members had come in that night other than the ones you saw. So many who had questions to help them decide if they wanted to start taking phen. It would be nice if someone could always be in the chat room just to help out those guys. I wonder how likely that is.. I'll be in there tomorrow morning for a little bit, not sure of the time though. With school being out and my sweetie having the day off, I'm hoping to sleep until 7! That's sleeping in for me!

1/02 - 195 (45-41-48)
    2/13 - 181 (44-39-45)
    3/12 - 171

Photos
    View albums

Wynter,

I usually log on right after the kids get on the bus, wich is about 7:30am. I check my mail, look up stuff for the horses, just odds and ends. You know!

I can be in the chat room right after I check my mail, wich usually constist of delete, delete, delete,
    I'd have to leave about 10:30 so I could get ready and go get Casey from school.
    How long was you wanting the chat to last?
    I usually sign right back on after I make her something to eat...
    :gulp:

I'll check in with you later, I gotta go feed Dude(the horse) right now...and then make supper! and that's a 64 thousand dollar question! ( My mom always said that) Oh, no I'm turning into my mother,
    What have these people done to me? :heartpump:
    ~~~JOJO~~~

Photos
    View albums

Smile

Yep, I know what you're talking about. Right after mine get on the bus I start picking up some of the stuff my boys tend to leave behind them, start a load of laundry, and check my email. I was thinking starting around 8am, but I never know how long I could stay in from day to day. Wednesdays are too busy for me to even think of chat.

Hehe, my grandma always said "I cook what I want and if you don't like it you can do without." I tested that when I was 13, and she wasn't kidding! I'll be in there the morning of the 2nd.

1/02 - 195 (45-41-48)
    2/13 - 181 (44-39-45)
    3/12 - 171