Close
    Photos
    View albums

Question

Is it safe to combine phen with an antihistamine such as Benadryl? I can't find any info on this subject, and I need both the phen and Benadryl now! Thanks for any help you can give me!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Platinum Phenster Gerald Bostock's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

Some docs actually suggest taking a Benedryl before bedtime when first starting phen to help you sleep, so yes, it's safe.

But as always, you can call your pharmacist or doctor when you have a question about contraindications. There are many people on this board with whom I would entrust my life - but there are others who are so dense they defy the laws of nature. Be very careful about the information you glean online.
    Gerry

The electricity used by this hand dryer comes from precious FOSSIL FUELS and dangerous NUCLEAR power. Tell the manager you want paper towels, which are renewable, recyclable, and far better for the environment.

Photos
    View albums

YEH IT IS SAFE, I TAKE PRESCRIPTION ANTIHYSTAMINE, 25MG EVERY 4 HOURS OF ADIPEX, OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, IN A DAY I AM TAKING 100+MG OF ANTIHYSTIMINE DAILY.....
    ALL I OWE THE THANKS TO XENDRINE......

Photos
    View albums

To find out if any the phen contradicts with any medications, you can also use Walgreen's website. Under the pharmacy section, you can enter the 2 medicines and see if it is okay to combime them.